Desert Safari trips in Hurghada
Quad biking for three hours in Hurghada
One of the most favourite excursions in Hurghada is the Moto-Safari for three hours. Tourists in large numbers book such an excursion for several reasons. In the first place, it allows tourists to ride quad bikes for a long time and get more fun. Typically, tourists ride these quad bikes for 50 km with a short pause during the trip. Secondly, it does not last so long _ about 3-4 hours. In the third place, everything happens in a desert nature. So, the trip allows you to see the sand, hills, and Bedouins in the Eastern desert. Therefore, the program includes:
- Quad biking.
- Additionally, camel riding.
Quad biking for five hours in Hurghada
Choosing a Moto-Safari excursion for five hours allows tourists to enjoy quad biking as in the program for three hours. The exception is that we dedicate the five-hour program to visiting the Bedouins and watching the oriental dances. More details on the five-hour trip:
- Riding a quad bike at a distance of 50 km.
- Then, camel riding.
- After that, visiting the terrarium.
- Also, Bedouin village.
- In the village, tourists get time for oriental dances and lunch.
Excursion Mega-Safari in Hurghada
Undoubtedly, the trip Mega-Safari from Hurghada is the best among all evening programs. The operators gave many names for evening safari excursions. For example, Super Safari, Safari Discovery, Badawi and many others. Well, what is the difference? What are the good programs?
Regarding the programs, as mentioned earlier, tourists spend little time on quad bikes as riding takes place at the gathering. Tourists ride next to the place where you sit on a quad bike. It means they will not reach the Bedouin village on these quad bikes but jeeps. These services and programs are called “Super Safari”, “Safari Discovery” and “Badawia”.
The excursion on the Mega-Safari differs much because tourists will reach the Bedouin village on quad bikes. It allows tourists to ride more and get many impressions. In more detail, the program includes:
- Riding on quad bikes 50 km to Bedouin village.
- After that, riding a buggy and camel.
- Next, watching the terrarium.
- And, visiting the Bedouin village. In Bedouin, tourists have time for oriental dances and dinner.
Excursion Super Jeep-Safari in Hurghada
A jeep trip gives tourists more opportunities to see the desert. These powerful jeeps ride on the sand and stones and somewhere on the hills and mountains to see more desert. It is such an adventure! Excursion to the Jeep Safari in Hurghada attracts all tourists. The program includes various points:
- Jeep rides for 50 km in the desert.
- Then, camel riding and watching the terrarium.
- After this, there will be a visit to Bedouin village, where you known about the traditions of the Bedouins.
- Undoubtedly, tourists get enough time for dinner and attending oriental dances.