It is a very exciting roundtrip by Hurghada, Egypt! We recommend the trip because it allows tourists to discover the different attractions in Hurghada city. Also, this trip provides you with complete information about the other areas and attractions of this place. Besides, the Hurghada City Tour program is amusing and informative! Indeed, it is one of the best sightseeing tours in Hurghada! ONLINE BOOKING CITY TOUR HURGHADA AND GET THE BEST PRICE!
Main points of the city tour in Hurghada
- See the embankments in Hurghada (Marina Boulevard).
- Also, get to the port, and have an idea of how sailors make yachts and boats.
- Then, the inspection of the largest mosque in Hurghada.
- After that, visiting the fruit and fish markets.
- The trip includes a visit to the Orthodox Church.
- Finally, shopping in the oil factory and the souvenir hall.
Program of Sightseeing Tour
- Firstly, the Landious Travel tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada at approximately 15:00.
- Secondly, after picking up all comers, the bus will head to the city. It takes approximately 10 minutes to get there.
Panoramic View of Hurghada
- At the beginning of the city tour, you will get a panoramic overview of Hurghada. It will allow you to enjoy a great panorama of the Red Sea. Consequently, in this place, your guide will give information about the different areas in Hurghada.
- Following this panoramic view of Hurghada, you will drive along Sheraton street and see the Old City – Sakkala.
- Then, in Sakkala, you will visit the embankments – Marina Boulevard. It is a beautiful place where you will see lots of boats, yachts and coffee shops. Marina Boulevard is a fun and lively downtown area that consists of bars, clubs, and various restaurants, bars, and shops.
- Afterwards, you will walk to the nearby fish market. It is a local market where fishers sell fish. In this market, you will have the opportunity to meet the local fishermen. Besides, you will have a look at the different fish they sell to the audience. Historically, it is a part of the oldest seaport in Hurghada.
- After that, you will proceed ahead to the El-Mina Mosque. It is the largest mosque in Hurghada. El-Mina Mosque stands prominently with its two towering minarets.
- Lastly, you will see the old port. It is a shipyard where workers build boats and yachts.
- As soon as your visit to the old city ends, you will head to the modern area of Dahar.
- In Dahar, you will visit the Coptic Orthodox Church named the Church of Saint Mary by then. It is the biggest church in Hurghada, where Christians go for prayers. The Church of Saint Mary is 100 years old.
- Before the end of this fantastic round tour in Hurghada, you will visit the oil factory and souvenir hall.
- Finally, we will escort you back to your hotels.
- This City tour by Hurghada ends at approximately 18:00.
What does the City Tour by Hurghada price include?
- Transfer to the city and back to the hotel.
What does not the Program of City tour by Hurghada include?
- Additional programs if not included in the above program.
What to take for the city tour?
City tour by Hurghada Booking Days
- Daily from 15:00 – 18:00.
Information about Hurghada City Tour
Foundation of Hurghada
Hurghada is one of the cities located in Al-Bahr Al-Ahmar governorate on the Red Sea coast. The Egyptians built the present city of Hurghada in the early 20th century. Until recently, it was a small fishing village with a small population. Since the 19th century, Egyptian and foreign investors have continually enlarged the city. Therefore, it became the leading coastal resort on the Red Sea. Indeed, the discovery of Oil in this area in 1913 enhanced its rapid development. But, its actual production and export only began in 1921 under British oil magnates.