It is a very active excursion to Al Faiyum from Cairo, Egypt! We recommend the tour because it allows you to see the most impressive sights Al-Fayoum has and enjoying nature, as well! This trip will include also visiting the naturally preserved areas of Wadi Al Rayan with its amazing and beautiful waterfalls in the middle of the desert. For this reason, we encourage you to book this tour and let yourself enjoy the picturesque and captivating nature Of Faiyum. Truly, it is one of the best Cairo excursions where you can enjoy nature! ONLINE BOOKING WADI EL RAYAN FAIYUM TRIP CAIRO AND BEST PRICE!
Highlights of Faiyum & Wadi El Rayan Trip from Cairo
- Visiting Faiyum Oasis.
- Visiting Karanis monuments.
- Horse carriage ride.
- Watching the water wheels.
- Visiting lake Qaroun.
- Also, visiting Wadi Al Rayan.
Program of Faiyum Tour
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from your hotel, in Cairo, at approximately 07:00 am.
- After picking up everyone, the bus leaves in the direction of the Faiyum Governorate. The way, from the centre of Cairo to Al Faiyum, takes approximately 2 hours.
- As soon as you arrive at Al Faiyum, you will start your trip with a visit to Karanis to see the ruins of this old city. This Karanis has several monuments that date back to the Roman period, the Coptic era, and also the early Islamic period.
- After the visit to Karanis, you will ride a horse carriage to reach the famous water wheels said to be running since the Ptolemaic era.
- Then, you will head to lake Qaroun _ it is one of the oldest natural lakes in the world, and the third-largest lake in Egypt.
- After that, lunch comes after the stop at Lake Qaroun.
- Once again, our excursion continues with a visit to Al-Rayan Valley _ Wadi El Rayan. The Egyptian government officially declared this Valley a nature reserve in 1989.
- Finally, we escort you back to Cairo after such an exciting trip to Faiyum oasis.
- According to the previous program, we can advise that the Faiyum & Wadi El Rayan Trip from Cairo ends at approximately 22:00.
What does the Price of Faiyum & Wadi El Rayan Trip Cairo Include?
- Entrance tickets.
- Also, Transfer to the monastery, and back to your hotel.
What does not the Program of Faiyum & Wadi El Rayan Trip Cairo include?
- Additional excursion programs.
What to take with you for the trip
- Also, Clothes for the season.
Faiyum & Wadi El Rayan Trip Booking Days
- Daily from 07:00 – 22:00.
Information about the Visited Places during Faiyum & Wadi El Rayan Trip Cairo
- Faiyum is the biggest Egyptian Oasis and one of the Egyptian provinces. The governorate of El Faiyum has an agricultural nature. In Ancient Egypt, the crocodile god Sobek was the national deity. Its modern civilization started during Mohammed Ali Pasha about 200 years ago who directed many reforms to the infrastructure.
- Wadi El Rayan is a unique nature protectorate, lies in the western desert, about 42 meters under the level of the sea. Also, it has two lakes formed by waterfalls. In return, these waterfalls are the only ones in Egypt, formed in 1970 by an overflow of drainage water from the farmlands in Faiyum. Amazingly, they give a spectacular view!