It is a long-awaited trip to Cairo from Sharm El Sheikh by plane, Egypt! We recommend the trip because it allows tourists to see the most impressive sights. Besides, they get a portion of the history of the country. This trip heads to the great pyramids and the Sphinx at Giza. Also, it goes to the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, as well. Passengers on the trip will make this long-awaited trip by plane without losing much time. ONLINE BOOKING CAIRO TRIP SHARM EL SHEIKH PLANE AND BEST PRICE!
Highlights on Cairo Trip by Plane from Sharm El Sheikh
- Visit the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
- Lunch at a restaurant.
- Visit the three pyramids in Giza.
- Also, the Great Sphinx at the pyramid complex.
Program of Flight Trip to Cairo – Giza
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from your hotel, in Sharm El-Sheikh, at approximately 05:00 AM.
- Next, the bus will head to the international airport of Sharm El-Sheikh. It takes about 30 minutes to get to the airport.
Program in Cairo
- For sure your trip starts as soon as you arrive in Cairo. The first thing you do in Cairo is that head to the Egyptian museum. Of course, your guide will have a task to show all the main exhibits in this vast museum. Also, he will give you free time to wander and take pictures.
- Next, you start the boat picnic on the river Nile as a paid option. It is an additional program, and you can order it, in advance, through us! As soon as the boat picnic on the Nile ends, you will be heading to another city – Giza.
Program in Giza
- Of course, your trip continues in Giza. First, you drive to the restaurant. You will enjoy your lunch there. This restaurant offers an open buffet.
- Then, At the next stop, you go shopping for a bit of time.
- Then, the group goes to the Giza Pyramid Complex, where there are such great pyramids and the Sphinx. After that, your guide shows them. Also, he gives you free time to wander and take a picture.
- Before the end of the program in Giza, tourists have time for shopping in the perfume hall.
Departure to Sharm El-Sheikh
- Finally, our bus departs back to Cairo Airport, after such a program in the beautiful cities of Cairo and Giza.
- This Trip to Cairo from Sharm El Sheikh by plane ends at approximately 20:00.
What does Cairo/Sharm El Sheikh Flight price include?
- Flight tickets to Cairo from Sharm El-Sheikh and back to it.
- Tickets for visiting temples.
- Also, transfer to Sharm El-Sheikh Airport and back to the hotel.
What does not the Program of the flight trip to Cairo include?
- Additional excursion programs.
- Also, Drinks.
What to take with you for the trip
- Breakfast box.
- Also, clothes for the season.
Cairo Trip Sharm El Sheikh Plane Booking Days
- Daily from 05:00 – 20:00.
What is Expected to See during the Cairo Trip Sharm El Sheikh Plane?
The Egyptian Museum is the oldest archaeological museum in Egypt and the Middle East area. It exhibits an extensive collection passing from the Predynastic Period to the Greco-Roman period. In addition, this repository houses the most comprehensive collection of Pharaonic antiquities in the world. This fantastic collection traces 5,000 years of Egyptian history.
The Giza Pyramid Complex is the most popular tourist attraction in Egypt. Also, we call it the Giza Necropolis. This Complex is an Ancient Egyptian site located on the Giza Plateau. Widely known, it includes the Great Pyramid of Giza with its associated networks and Sphinx of Giza. The ancient Egyptians built these massive constructions during the Fourth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom of Ancient Egypt. Additionally, the Giza Complex includes several cemeteries and the remains of a workers settlement on its territory.
The Pyramid of Khufu stands at a towering height of 138.5 metres. Located in the Giza pyramid complex, this oldest and largest pyramid has astounded people through centuries. This marvel constitutes a part of the Seven wonders of the ancient world.
The Pyramid Of Khafre stands at the height of 448ft with a base length of 706ft. These measurements make the pyramid the second tallest and second-largest of the Giza Pyramid complex. This historical monument is also known as the Pyramid of Chephren. It houses the tomb of the Fourth-Dynasty Pharaoh Khafre, who ruled between 2558-2532 BC.
Menkaure is the third Pyramid in the Giza Pyramid complex situated in Greater Cairo, Egypt. Smallest of the three, this beautiful structure rises to 66 metres (218 feet). Despite being short, Menkaure Pyramid houses some of the most stunning sculptures from Ancient Egyptian history.
The Great Sphinx is one of the most significant sculptures in the world. Showcasing a reclined lion’s body and a human head, it stands at nearly 66 feet. The length of this magnificent statue is around 240 feet. A royal headdress adorns the Sphinx’s human head.