It is a fabulous overnight trip to Luxor from Cairo by Plane! Undoubtedly, the journey to Luxor is one of the best excursions you can do while staying in Egypt! We consider the program to this beautiful city with the visit to the Valley of Kings, the most popular one! It is a rich and informative excursion to Luxor – Valley of the Kings from Cairo, Egypt. We recommend the trip because it lets tourists see many ancient Egyptian attractions: temples and tombs in Luxor. Besides, it will enable you to get more closely acquainted with the history of ancient Egypt! ONLINE BOOKING LUXOR OVERNIGHT TRIP CAIRO AND BEST PRICE!
Highlights on Luxor Overnight Trip from Cairo by Plane
- Luxor Temple in the City of Living.
- Lunch in a restaurant.
- Karnak Temple in the City of the Living.
- Also, the Colossi of Memnon in the temple of Amenhotep III.
- The temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
- Additionally, explore the valley of Kings in the City of the Dead.
Program of Luxor Overnight Flight Tour
- Start time & Pick-Up. Landious Travel representative will pick you up from your hotel, in Cairo, around 04:00 AM.
- Destination. Then, the minibus leaves towards Cairo International Airport after picking up all comers.
First-day program in Eastern Luxor
- Karnak Temple Visit. Once you arrive at Luxor, we will show you the Karnak temple. Karnak is mainly 0ne of the temples dedicated to God Amun. Out of comparison, this temple is the largest temple complex in Egypt and the ancient world. This temple complex stands in the City of Living, Eastern Luxor.
- Noteworthy that this complex contains different temples and buildings inside it. In this temple, your guide will begin the explanation. And then, your guide will show the frequently visited places in this large complex.
- Lunch. Then, After the visit to the Karnak temple in Eastern Luxor, you will enjoy your lunch at a good restaurant.
- Luxor Temple Visit. After that, you drive to the Luxor temple to enjoy this fantastic temple.
- Hotel Check-In. By the end of your first-day program, you will head to your hotel for check-in.
Second-day program in Western Luxor
- Breakfast & West Bank Discovery. The second day of the trip starts first with your breakfast at your hotel; and then heading to the western bank of the Nile River.
- Visit Amenhotep III Temple. Once you arrive at the western ban, our trip continues with a visit to the Colossi of Memnon. The Colossi of Memnon are two grandiose statues that stand at the entrance of the temple of Amenhotep III.
- Visit Hatshepsut Temple. Further, the bus goes to the beautiful temple of Queen Hatshepsut. It is a fantastic temple located in Deir El-Bahari. Noteworthy that the Ancient Egyptians cut this three-floor temple into the rock innovatively. Meanwhile, there are all sorts of tombs that you can find around this temple. Likewise, you can see two more temples of Thutmose III and Amenhotep Neb Hept Ra to the right-hand side.
- Valley of the Kings Visit. Before the end of the program in Western Luxor, you visit the Valley of the Kings. It is so great in this place and interesting! Accordingly, in this place, you will see three tombs for the great pharaohs of Egypt.
Departure to Cairo
- Departure. Finally, our bus leaves back to the Domestic Luxor Airport to fly to Cairo.
- Arrival at Cairo. Finally, our representative will meet you after you arrive at Cairo Airport. Once again, we will escort you by private air-conditioned bus to your hotels.
- End Time. This overnight trip to Luxor from Cairo by Plane ends at approximately 24:00 the next day.
What does the Price of Luxor Overnight Trip Cairo Plane include?
- Tickets for visiting temples.
- Also, Transfer to Luxor and back to the hotel.
What does not the Program of Luxor Overnight Trip Cairo Plane include?
- The additional excursion programs if not included in the above program.
- Also, the price doesn’t include the drinks in the restaurant.
What to take with you for the trip?
- Breakfast box.
- Also, Clothes that match the season.
Luxor Overnight Trip Cairo Plane Booking Days
- Daily from 04:00 – 24:00 the next day.
What is Expected to see on Luxor Overnight Trip from Cairo by Plane?
Monuments in the eastern bank of River Nile
- Karnak Temple: It is the largest temple complex in the ancient world. Amazingly, it represents the combined achievement of many generations of ancient builders and pharaohs. The old name is Ipet-isut which means “the most sacred of places”. Continuously, the building of this complex temple lasted over more than two thousand years. It comprises three main temples, smaller enclosed temples, and several outer temples on 247 acres. The great” “Hypostyle Hal” is an incredible forest of giant pillars.
- Luxor Temple: The Temple of Luxor was the centre of one of the most important festivals, Opet. This festival was to reconcile the human aspect of the ruler with the divine office. Amenhotep III and Ramses II built this majestic Luxor temple and dedicated it to the god Amun.
Monuments in the western bank of River Nile
- Valley of the Kings: Valley of the Kings is where the magnificent tombs exist. It homes tombs of ancient Egyptian kings, e.g. toms of the great pharaoh Ramses II and Tutankhamen. Professionally, the Ancient Egyptians carved those tombs deeply into the mountain rock. Also, they richly decorated them and filled them with treasures for the afterlife.
- Hatshepsut Temple: Hatshepsut temple, at El Deir El Bahary, is dedicated to Queen Hatshepsut, the only female pharaoh. The temple of Hatshepsut impressively rises out in the desert with a series of terraces. It merges with the sheer limestone cliffs that surround it. Indeed, it is one of the most beautiful & best preserved of all of the temples of Ancient Egypt.
- Also, Colossi of Memnon: Two massive mono stone statues of king Amenhotep III are the significant remains of a vast mortuary temple.