Mahmya Island Trip Safaga is a beautiful boat trip to Mahmya island beach on the Grand Giftun Island in Hurghada – Egypt! We recommend this excursion because it allows tourists to have a perfect day at the sea! Of course, it lets you see beautiful coral reefs and a variety of fish in the turquoise waters of the sea. Unquestionably, this trip will let you enjoy a full day on the white sandy beach of Mahmya.
You will enjoy a boat picnic over the Red Sea and locate yourself at the dream-like Mahmya beach! Moreover, this beach presents excellent services and an open-air restaurant.
Highlights on Excursion to Mahmya Island from Safaga
- Swim in the open sea from the boat.
- Snorkel with masks and flippers in the open sea.
- Enjoy food and drinks (Water and soft drinks).
- Also, land at Mahmya Beach on Giftun Islands.
Program of the Boat Trip to Mahmya
- The Landious Travel representative will pick you up from the Safaga hotels at approximately 08:00 am.
- After picking up all comers, the bus will direct to the port. The way to this port will take approximately 40 minutes.
- Once you arrive at that port, you will find your boat. It is a big and chic one! This boat consists of two floors. It is preferable to take off your footwear as soon as you get into it. After that, you can rise on the second-floor tanning on the upper sun deck.
- That boat will sail through the Red Sea as soon as the group gathers.
- Further, you will make your first stop on the beautiful coral reefs. There, you can swim and snorkel with masks and flippers.
- Your next stop will be on Giftun Island, precisely; Mahmya Beach. For this reason, we will take you on a motorboat to Mahmya beach on this island. By then, your guide will give you a glimpse of the possibilities on the beach. Our guides will provide information on where to find tents, sunbeds, toilets and the restaurant.
- On the island, you will be spending three hours. You will have enough time to swim, snorkel, and sunbathe.
- The restaurant exists on the island itself. You will have a rich buffet to choose the foodstuff you like at lunchtime.
- This boat trip to Mahmya Island from Safaga ends at approximately 17:30.
What does Mahmya Island Excursion Safaga Price Include?
- Snorkelling equipment (Masks and flippers).
- Food & drinks.
- Entrance fees to Mahmya Island.
- Sunbeds on the beach.
- Also, Transfer to the port and back to the hotel.
What does not Mahmya Island Safaga Program include?
- Entrance Fee (5 USD per person)
- Video DVD.
- Also, the Photo CD.
What to take with you for the trip?
- Also, Sunscreen.
Mahmya Island Excursion Safaga Booking Days
- Daily from 08:00 – 17:00.
Inspired by its natural surroundings, Mahmya is an eco-tourism haven bordered by pristine blue waters awaiting exploration and a white sandy beach inviting relaxation.
Accompanied by fine food, great music and a fun crowd, Mahmya is an exotic escape that will change your idea of the perfect day in the Red Sea and give you memories that will last forever!
Giftun Island lies within the Northern Islands Reserve in the Red Sea Reserves. This national park is famous for its distinctive coral reefs that have aged long in the past. Also, these islands are home to rare fish reefs that tourists enjoy seeing when they dive into the sea around them. Moreover, the place is wealthy with flocks of dolphins that tourists especially visit worldwide.
Services Presented during the Excursion to Mahmya Island from Safaga
- Transport: Landious Travel utilises an air-conditioned limousine/minibus to service you. A professional driver will escort you to the port and your hotel.
- Guiding: a professional English tour leader will pick you up from your hotels. Then, our guides will accompany you to the port.
- Boat facilities: our boats are new three-floors ones. We equip these boats with a dining salon, water colder, kitchen, and toilets. Also, we provide them with life jackets and snorkelling equipment on the first floor. At the same time, their sun-deck floor has comfortable sunbeds and a tent.
- Team and staff: you will have a friendly and professional crew on the boat. Our instructors and trainers will guide you during the trip.
- Food: we present a quality lunch on the boat, with different dishes.
There are no reviews yet.