Diving Trip from Safaga Port is an exciting sea trip for scuba diving in the Red Sea from Safaga, Egypt! We recommend the trip because it lets tourists have a good time at sea diving and snorkelling on the colourful coral reefs. Indeed, this experience allows diving to watch the beautiful coral reefs and various fish more closely. Besides, it grants enjoying a boat picnic across the Red Sea. We will most likely do the dives near the Giftun – one of the Red Sea islands! All this takes place under the water in one of the most famous spots in the world. To enjoy this trip, you don’t need certification or previous training. Diving lovers shouldn’t miss this lovely adventure as one of the best sea trips in Safaga!
Highlights on Diving Excursion from Safaga Port
- Sea picnic over the Red Sea.
- Dive twice underwater.
- Snorkel in the open sea from the boat.
- Also, Lunch is on board.
Itinerary of the Scuba Diving Excursion from Safaga Port
- First, the Landious Travel representative will pick you up from Safaga Port at approximately 08:00 am.
- Secondly, the bus will head to the port after picking up all comers. The way to this port takes approximately 30 minutes.
- You’ll find your boat in that port. It’s a big and chic one of two floors. As soon as you get into the ship, it will be necessary to take off your footwear. And, then, you can rise freely to the second floor for tanning on the upper sun deck.
- The boat moves on through the Red Sea as soon as the group gathers. You will be on your way to experience two incredible dives in the Red Sea.
Instruction & First Dive
- On the beautiful coral reef sea spot, you will stop in the open sea. There, you will be able to go scuba diving. Before starting this activity, our trainers and divers will give some briefing and accompany you individually underwater. The diving instructor takes you to the world of the red, where you can explore the underwater world and see all sorts of marine life. You will enjoy your first dive so much! This dive will last about 15 minutes underwater. You will enjoy watching the coral reefs and countless colourful fish that frolic right in front of your eyes by then.
- Following this dive, the group will gather on the first floor of the boat for Lunch. During lunchtime, the buffet will be open.
- Of course, you will have time to dive in another sea spot—the boat sails to another diving site.
- Once you have finished your interaction, a picture and DVD briefing starts. Before the diving trip starts, the photographer will offer you to take some pictures and a video of yourself. Of course, it will be an excellent chance to memorise these lovely moments. However, he will offer these pictures to you by the end of the trip for an extra charge. The price of it varies according to its size. It will be something optional to have. The DVD briefing will last 10 minutes.
- Finally, as the boat arrives at the port, we will escort you back to your hotel.
- This Diving Excursion from Safaga Port ends at approximately 16:30.
What Does Diving Excursion Safaga Port Price Include?
- Diving equipment.
- Snorkelling equipment.
- Food & drinks.
- Also, Transfer to the port and back to the hotel.
What does not Diving Excursion Safaga Program include?
- Entrance Fee ( 5 USD per person)
- Video DVD.
- Also, the Photo CD.
Items to take with you for the trip
- Also, Sunscreen.
Diving Excursion from Safaga Port Booking Days
- Daily from 08:00 – 17:00.
Services Presented during the Diving Excursion Safaga
- Transport: Landious Travel uses an air-conditioned limousine/minibus to service you. A professional driver will escort you to the port and your hotel.
- Guiding: a professional English tour leader will pick you up from your hotels and accompany you to the port.
- Boat facilities: our boats are new three-floor ones. These boats have a dining salon, water colder, a kitchen, and two toilets. Also, we provide life jackets, snorkelling and diving equipment on the first floor. Meanwhile, the sun-deck floor has comfortable sunbeds and a tent.
- Team and staff: you will have a friendly and professional crew on the boat. Our instructors and trainers will guide you during the trip.
- Food: we offer a decadent onboard lunch in an open buffet.