Abu Dabbab Beach Trip El Gouna is a beautiful snorkelling excursion to Abu Dabbab beach from El Gouna, Egypt! We recommend this trip because it allows tourists to have a good time at sea. Also, it will enable you to see beautiful coral reefs and a variety of fish. It is a fact that you cannot find this type of marine life in El Gouna.
Highlights on Excursion to Abu Dabbab Beach from El Gouna
- Swim in the open sea from the beach of Abu Dabab.
- Snorkel with masks and flippers in the open sea.
- Also, have lunch on the beach.
Program of the Full Day Snorkelling to Abu Dabbab
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from the El Gouna hotels at approximately 08:00 AM.
- After picking up all comers, the bus goes to Abu Dabbab Beach, Marsa Alam City. The way to Abu Dabbab Beach takes approximately 2 hours.
- Then comes your next stop. This stop will be at the dreamlike Abu Dabab Beach. This beach has all the facilities – Umbrellas, loungers, a restaurant, a snack bar, and toilets.
- On the beach of Abu Dabab, you will spend 5 hours. Thus, you will have enough time to swim, enjoy the sun shines, and take beautiful pictures.
- The restaurant opens its doors at the beach. It allows our guests to enjoy an open buffet with a rich menu.
- Finally, after a fantastic sea trip on Abu Dabab Beach, our bus leaves for El Gouna.
- This beach trip to Abu Dabab Beach from El Gouna ends at approximately 04:00 PM.
What does the Price of Abu Dabab Beach El Gouna include?
- Also, Transfer to Abu Dabab Beach and back to the hotel.
What does not the Program of Abu Dabab Beach from El Gouna include?
- Masks and flippers.
- Video DVD.
- Also, the Photo CD.
What to Take with you for the Trip to Abu Dabab?
- Snorkelling equipment.
- Also, Sunscreen.
Abu Dabab Beach Trip from El Gouna Booking Days
- Daily from 08:00 – 17:00.
Services Presented during the Tour to Abu Dabbab Beach from El Gouna
- Transport: Landious Travel uses an air-conditioned limousine/minibus to service you. A professional driver will escort you to the port and your hotel.
- Guiding: a professional English tour leader will pick you up from your hotels and accompany you to the port.
- Beach facilities: The beach is sandy. It has comfortable sunbeds and a tent. Additionally, there is an open-air restaurant.
- Team and staff: you will have a friendly and professional crew on the boat. Our instructors and trainers will guide you during the trip.
- Food: we present a quality lunch on the boat, with different dishes.