Embark on a magnificent snorkelling adventure with the Abu Dabbab Beach Trip from El Gouna, Egypt! This excursion comes highly recommended as it offers tourists an opportunity to have a fun-filled time at sea while marvelling at the awe-inspiring beauty of coral reefs and an array of fish.
Abu Dabbab Bay is one of the most famous dive sites in the Red Sea and is home to the rare and endangered Dugong, also known as the Sea Cow. The bay is also inhabited by two resident Dugongs named Dennis and Dougal.
Moreover, visitors can experience an up-close encounter with the friendly giant Green Sea Turtles and spot the harmless Guitar Shark in the shallow waters. For the macro enthusiasts, there are also the rare Ornate Ghost Pipefish, the thorny seahorse, and the delicate Hairy Pygmy Pipehorse to explore.
All of this remarkable marine life makes Abu Dabbab an exceptional and rare spot that is a must-visit for anyone travelling to El Gouna.
The excursion begins with a pick-up service from your hotel in Port Ghalib or El Gouna, followed by a 30-minute drive to Abo Dabab Bay. Upon arrival, you will be greeted by a beautiful snorkelling and dive site with coral sides and plenty of coloured fish to admire.
The bay also has a sandy beach with seagrass and crystal clear, warm water that hosts various coloured fish, Green Turtles, and the occasional Dugong sighting.
The snorkelling program consists of about 1 hour and a half for the first drop-off, followed by a rest at the beach for an hour. You will then have free time to relax on the chaise lounges and umbrella before returning to your hotel in El Gouna.
The excursion also includes snorkelling equipment, lunch on board the boat, mineral water, soft drinks, and service charges and taxes. An English-speaking guide will accompany you throughout the day trip, making this excursion a delightful and informative experience.
Highlights on Excursion to Abu Dabbab Beach from El Gouna
- Swim in the open sea from the beach of Abu Dabab.
- Snorkel with masks and flippers in the open sea.
- Also, have lunch on the beach.
Program of the Full Day Snorkelling to Abu Dabbab
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from the El Gouna hotels at approximately 08:00 AM.
- After picking up all comers, the bus goes to Abu Dabbab Beach, Marsa Alam City. The way to Abu Dabbab Beach takes approximately 2 hours.
- Then comes your next stop. This stop will be at the dreamlike Abu Dabab Beach. This beach has all the facilities – Umbrellas, loungers, a restaurant, a snack bar, and toilets.
- On the beach of Abu Dabab, you will spend 5 hours. Thus, you will have enough time to swim, enjoy the sun’s rays, and take beautiful pictures.
- The restaurant opens its doors at the beach. It allows our guests to enjoy an open buffet with a rich menu.
- Finally, our bus leaves for El Gouna after a fantastic sea trip on Abu Dabab Beach.
- This beach trip to Abu Dabab Beach from El Gouna ends at approximately 04:00 PM.
What does the Price of Abu Dabab Beach El Gouna include?
- Also, Transfer to Abu Dabab Beach and back to the hotel.
What does the Program of Abu Dabab Beach from El Gouna not include?
- Masks and flippers.
- Video DVD.
- Also, the Photo CD.
Items to Take with You for the Trip to Abu Dabab
- Snorkelling equipment.
- Also, Sunscreen.
Abu Dabab Beach Trip from El Gouna Booking Days
- Daily from 08:00 – 17:00.
Services Presented during the Tour to Abu Dabbab Beach from El Gouna
- Transport: Landious Travel uses an air-conditioned limousine/minibus to service you. A professional driver will escort you to the port and your hotel.
- Guiding: a professional English tour leader will pick you up from your hotels and accompany you to the port.
- Beach facilities: The beach is sandy. It has comfortable sunbeds and a tent. Additionally, there is an open-air restaurant.
- Team and staff: you will have a friendly and professional crew on the boat. Our instructors and trainers will guide you during the trip.
- Food: We will present a quality boat lunch with different dishes.