Prepare for an exciting adventure! You will be picked up early in the morning from your hotel in a comfortable, air-conditioned microbus and taken on a breathtaking journey to the Dolphin House, where dolphins often gather. The chances of spotting a school of dolphins here are incredibly high, at around 90%! During the trip, lunch will be provided to keep you energized and ready to explore. You will take 2-3 snorkelling trips to different reefs, where you will have the opportunity to marvel at the stunning and diverse underwater world of the Red Sea.
If you’re visiting El Gouna, Egypt, we highly recommend the Dolphin House Trip El Gouna. It’s a favourite sea trip that offers tourists an opportunity to swim with dolphins and admire the stunning coral reefs and various fishes. You will have a unique opportunity to snorkel and swim with the lovely mammal creatures – dolphins during this boat trip. Additionally, you will enjoy a sea picnic across the Red Sea.
Highlights on Dolphin House Excursion from El Gouna
- Swimming with the dolphins in the open sea.
- Snorkelling in the open sea.
- Lunch on board the boat.
- Also, Banana and Sofa rides.
Program of the Dolphin House Trip El Gouna
- First, the Landious Travel representative will pick you up from your El Gouna hotel at approximately 07:00 am.
- Secondly, the bus goes directly to the port after picking up all comers. The way to this port will take approximately 10 minutes.
- In that port, you’ll find your boat. It’s a big and chic one! This boat has two floors. As soon as to get into the ship, it is necessary to take off footwear. Then, you can rise on the second floor for tanning in the upper sun deck.
Sea Picnic & Sunbathing
- The boat will sail across the Red Sea as soon as the group gathers. It will head to dolphin bay, towards El Gouna. You will enjoy a unique sea picnic watching the Red Sea region’s natural landscapes and gazing at the blue waters and clear skies. Of course, you can enjoy a sunbath under the warm sun rays.
Snorkelling & Swimming with Dolphins Stop
- This lovely trip to Dolphin Bay starts with a unique experience! Your first stop will be in the open sea. There, you can snorkel and swim with dolphins, too.
- Then, you will have a stop at another place to go snorkelling with masks and flippers.
- Following this stop, the group will gather on the first floor for lunch. During lunch, the buffet will be open.
- Finally, you do some amusements by riding bananas and sofa water toys.
- Finally, after such a fantastic snorkelling trip and swimming with dolphins, your boat will leave back to the port. Once again, we will escort you to your hotel.
- This Excursion to Dolphin House in Hurghada ends at approximately 16:30.
What Does the Price of Dolphin House Excursion El Gouna Include?
- Snorkelling equipment.
- Food & drinks.
- Also, Transfer to the port and back to the hotel.
What does not the Program of Dolphin House Excursion El Gouna include?
- Entrance Fee ( 5 USD Dollars per person)
- Video DVD.
- Also, the Photo CD.
Here’s a list of things to bring with you for your dolphin swimming excursion at Dolphin Bay from El Gouna
- Also, Sunscreen.
Booking Days of Dolphin House Excursion El Gouna
- Daily from 08:00 – 17:00.
Information about Dolphin House
Dolphin House in Hurghada
Dolphin House is a sea area located along the Red Sea coast between Hurghada and El Gouna. In this sea area, there is a large number of dolphins live. It is the most beautiful place in Hurghada to enjoy marine life. In particular, tourists can swim with dolphins in their natural environment – Dolphin Bay. This experience is one of the best marine experiences that you can do in Hurghada!
Services Presented during the Dolphin House Excursion El Gouna
- Transport: Landious Travel uses an air-conditioned limousine/minibus to service you. A professional driver will escort you to the port and your hotel.
- Guiding: a professional English tour leader will pick you up from your hotels and accompany you to the port.
- Boat facilities: our boats are new three-floor ones. We equip these boats with a dining salon, water colder, kitchen, and two toilets. Also, we provide life jackets, snorkelling equipment, and two trolling reels on the first floor. Meanwhile, the sun-deck floor has comfortable sunbeds and a tent.
- Team and staff: you will have a friendly and professional crew on the boat. Our instructors and trainers will guide you during the trip.
- Food: we serve a delicious onboard lunch with different dishes.
There are no reviews yet.