If you’re looking for an exciting roundtrip by Hurghada from El Gouna, Egypt, the Hurghada City Tour is highly recommended. This amazing trip allows tourists to discover the different attractions in Hurghada while providing complete information about other areas and attractions. The Hurghada City Tour program is both amusing and informative, making it one of the best sightseeing tours in Hurghada.
This private sightseeing tour is an excellent way to explore the Red Sea resort of Hurghada and discover the city sights away from the beaches. You’ll visit the highest point of the city for panoramic views and explore the old port and shipyard. Hurghada is also home to a large selection of shops and shopping malls, many of which are aimed at visitors to the area.
During the Hurghada City Tour, you’ll have the opportunity to discover the history of this very old city. You’ll see the oldest part of Hurghada (El Dahar) with its amazing market and visit the oldest church in Hurghada. You’ll also drive to the new marine mosque, visit the mosque, and walk to the fishing port to see the fish market. If you need to have a drink, you can enjoy some free time shopping in Hurghada’s colourful bazaar. Finally, you’ll drive back to your Hurghada hotel.
Overall, the Hurghada City Tour from El Gouna is an excellent way to explore Hurghada’s different attractions, history, and shopping options, making it a must-try for any tourists visiting the area.
Main points of the city tour in Hurghada:
- See the embankments in Hurghada (Marina Boulevard).
- Also, get to the port, and have an idea of how sailors make yachts and boats.
- Then, the inspection of the largest mosque in Hurghada.
- After that, visit the fruit and fish markets.
- The trip includes a visit to the Orthodox Church.
- Finally, shopping in the oil factory and the souvenir hall.
Program of Hurghada City Tour from El Gouna
- Firstly, the Landious Travel tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in El Gouna at approximately 15:00.
- Secondly, the bus will head to the city after picking up all comers. It takes approximately 10 minutes to get there.
Panoramic View of Hurghada
- At the beginning of the city tour, you will get a panoramic overview of Hurghada. It will allow you to enjoy a great panorama of the Red Sea. Consequently, in this place, your guide will give information about the different areas in Hurghada.
- Following this panoramic view of Hurghada, you will drive along Sheraton Street and see the Old City – Sakkala.
- Then, in Sakkala, you will visit the embankments – Marina Boulevard. Marina Boulevard is a fun and lively downtown area with bars, clubs, restaurants, bars, and shops. It is beautiful to see many boats, yachts and coffee shops.
- Afterwards, you will walk to the nearby fish market. It is a local market where fishers sell fish. In this market, you will have the opportunity to meet local anglers. Besides, you will look at the fish they sell to the audience. Historically, it is a part of the oldest seaport in Hurghada.
- After that, you will proceed ahead to the El-Mina Mosque. It is the largest mosque in Hurghada. El-Mina Mosque stands prominently with its two towering minarets.
- Lastly, you will see the old port. It is a shipyard where workers build boats and yachts.
- As soon as your visit to the old city ends, you will head to the modern area of Dahar.
- In Dahar, you will visit the Coptic Orthodox Church named the Church of Saint Mary by then. The Church of Saint Mary is 100 years old. It is the biggest church in Hurghada, where Christians go for prayers.
- Before this fantastic round tour in Hurghada ends, you will visit the oil factory and souvenir hall.
- Finally, we will escort you back to your hotel.
- This Hurghada City Tour from El Gouna ends at approximately 18:00.
What does the City Tour by Hurghada price include?
- Transfer to the city and back to the hotel.
What does not the Program of City Tour by Hurghada include?
- Additional programs if not included in the above program.
Items to take for the city tour
Booking Days of Hurghada City Tour from El Gouna
- Daily from 15:00 – 18:00.
What can You Expect to See during the City Tour by Hurghada?
Hurghada Marina Boulevard
The Sorgreah Consultants in France designed it, while the ASA consultants in Egypt carried out the project’s overall consultancy services. The Hurghada Marina project is considered one of the most significant and splendid projects in Hurghada, Egypt. Hurghada Marina Boulevard lies on the west coast of the red sea with a surface of over 150 000 sq. Meters.
Hurghada Fish Market
The local fish market (in Arabic, Hallaqat El-Samak) is a must, a fantastic place to see a great local culture. This Fish Market is an excellent shopping venue for a great local shopping experience in the popular Hurghada Marina area. Moreover, the market offers an extensive assortment of fresh local fish and other products from the sea.
El Mina Mosque Hurghada
The El Mina Mosque (in Arabic, Masjid El Mina) is one of Hurghada’s most famous mosques and top attractions. It is undoubtedly the biggest and most impressive mosque and building in Hurghada. This mosque opened in 2012 at 8,000 meters for 20 million pounds.
Saint Shenouda Church Hurghada
The Saint Shenouda Coptic Orthodox Church is located in the El Dahar area of Hurghada and belongs to the Coptic Orthodox community. The church was built on 1500 m2. It appears to be relatively modest from the outside. However, inside, the architecture is intricate and astounding, featured primarily on the stained-glass windows and the painted ceilings, as well as interesting religious murals and paintings above the altar. Travellers can find a second church under the main cathedral to accommodate the overflow of worshipers attending on special holy days.
Information about Hurghada City Tour
Foundation of Hurghada
Hurghada is one of the Al-Bahr Al-Ahmar governorate towns on the Red Sea coast. The Egyptians built the present city of Hurghada in the early 20th century. Until recently, it was a small fishing village with a small population. Since the 19th century, Egyptian and foreign investors have continually enlarged the city. Therefore, it became the leading coastal resort on the Red Sea. Indeed, the discovery of Oil in this area in 1913 enhanced its rapid development. However, its production and export began in 1921 under British oil magnates.
There are no reviews yet.