Grand Aquarium Tour Hurghada is a fascinating city tour by Hurghada that combines the popular city tour with the trip to the Grand Aquarium in Hurghada, Egypt! Fundamentally, we recommend the trip because it allows tourists to see the largest aquarium in Egypt. Also, this place has a small zoo that exists inside! Indeed, this tour will provide fun and entertainment to you and all the family.
Highlights on Grand Aquarium Tour Hurghada
- Make orientation of the aquarium and zoo with a professional guide.
- Get a free tour of the Grand Aquarium.
- Also, take a picture of sea creatures and animals.
- See the embankments in Hurghada (Marina Boulevard).
- Also, get to the port and know that sailors make yachts and boats.
- Then, the inspection of the largest mosque in Hurghada.
- After that, watch the fruit and fish markets.
- The trip includes a visit to the Orthodox Church.
- Finally, shopping in the oil factory and the souvenir hall.
Program of the Trip to Grand Aquarium
- In the beginning, the Landious Travel representative will pick you up from your hotel at approximately 10:00 am.
Visiting the Grand Aquarium
- Secondly, the bus will head to the Grand Aquarium after picking up all comers. It will take approximately 20 minutes to get to this place.
- Once you arrive at the aquarium, your guide will show you the different sections of the Grand Aquarium.
- Then, you will be given a free tour to view all sections of the Grand Aquarium for almost two hours.
It is worth mentioning that this place has six sections: a restaurant and a cafe. The following is an indication of these sections:
- The first Section is about the African rainforest.
- The second Section is the saltwater aquarium.
- The third Section is a freshwater aquarium.
- And, Fourth Section is Zoo.
- The fifth Section is the Biological Museum.
- Also, the sixth Section is the Arab tent.
Panoramic View of Hurghada
- Once your visit to Grand Aquarium ends, you will go by the different areas of Hurghada.
- First, you will make a panoramic overview of Hurghada. Consequently, in this place, your guide will give information about the different areas in Hurghada. It will allow you to enjoy a fantastic panorama of the Red Sea.
- Following this panoramic view of Hurghada, you will drive along Sheraton Street and see the Old City – Sakkala.
- Then, in Sakkala, you will visit the embankments – Marina Boulevard. It is a beautiful place where you will see many boats, yachts and coffee shops.
- Afterwards, you will walk to the nearby fish market. It is a local market where fishers sell fish. In this market, you will have the opportunity to meet the local fishermen. Besides, you will look at the fish they sell to the audience. Historically, it is a part of the oldest seaport in Hurghada.
- After that, you will proceed ahead to the El-Mina Mosque. It is the largest mosque in Hurghada. El-Mina Mosque stands prominently with its two towering minarets.
- Lastly, you will see the old port. It is a shipyard where workers build boats and yachts.
- As soon as your visit to the old city ends, you will head to the modern area of Dahar.
- In Dahar, you will visit the Coptic Orthodox Church named the Church of Saint Mary by then. The Church of Saint Mary is 100 years old. It is the biggest church in Hurghada, where Christians go for prayers.
- Before this fantastic round tour in Hurghada ends, you will visit the oil factory and souvenir hall.
- Finally, we will escort you back to your hotel.
- This City tour by Hurghada with a visit to Grand Aquarium ends at approximately 18:00.
What Does the Price of the Grand Aquarium Tour Hurghada Include?
- Transfer to the aquarium and back to the hotel.
- Also, Entrance tickets.
What does not Program of Grand Aquarium Excursion Hurghada include?
- Video DVD.
- Also, the Photo CD.
Items to take with you for the trip
Grand Aquarium Sightseeing Tour Hurghada Booking Days
- Daily from 14:00 – 20:00.
Information about Hurghada City Tour
Foundation of Hurghada
Hurghada is one of the Al-Bahr Al-Ahmar governorates on the Red Sea coast. The Egyptians built the present city of Hurghada in the early 20th century. Until recently, it was a small fishing village with a small population. Since the 19th century, Egyptian and foreign investors have continually enlarged the city. Therefore, it became the leading coastal resort on the Red Sea. Indeed, the discovery of oil in this area in 1913 enhanced its rapid development. Although, its actual production and export only began in 1921 under British oil magnates.
Grand Aquarium is the largest aquarium in Hurghada. It is not just a simple aquarium but an entertainment centre consisting of several sections: aquariums, outdoor pools and an outdoor zoo. This aquarium has 3D effects, cafes, restaurants and an educational centre.