Get ready for an unforgettable adventure! Embark on a day trip to Mahmya Island from El Gouna and experience paradise on Earth. It’s like being transported to the Maldives, but you’re still in the heart of Egypt. With its pristine sandy beach and crystal-clear turquoise waters, Mahmya Island is the perfect destination for a fun day in the sun.
This boat trip to Grand Giftun Island in Hurghada is the ultimate way to enjoy the sea, and it’s highly recommended for tourists. You’ll witness stunning coral reefs and a diverse range of fish in the bright blue ocean. Plus, the trip’s highlight is spending an entire day lounging on the white sandy beach of Mahmya Island while indulging in a delicious boat picnic over the Red Sea.
And if that’s not enough, the beach boasts top-notch facilities and an open-air restaurant that will take your breath away. You won’t want to miss this incredible adventure!
Highlights on Mahmya Island Trip El Gouna
- Swim in the open sea from the boat.
- Snorkel with masks and flippers in the open sea.
- Enjoy food and drinks (Water and soft drinks).
- Also, land at Mahmya Beach on Giftun Islands.
Program of the Boat Trip to Mahmya
- The Landious Travel representative will pick you up from the hotel in El Gouna at approximately 08:00 am.
- After picking up all participants, the bus will be directed to the port. The way to this port will take approximately 20 minutes.
- Once you arrive at that port, you will find your boat. It is a big and chic one! This boat consists of two floors. Taking off your footwear as soon as you get into it is preferable. Afterwards, you can rise on the second-floor tanning on the upper sun deck.
- That boat will sail through the Red Sea as soon as the group gathers.
- Further, you will make your first stop on the beautiful coral reefs. There, you can swim and snorkel with masks and flippers.
- Your next stop will be on Giftun Island, precisely Mahmya Beach. For this reason, we will take you on a motorboat to Mahmya Beach on this island. By then, your guide will give you a glimpse of the possibilities on the beach. Our guides will provide information on where to find tents, sunbeds, toilets and restaurants.
- On the island, you will be spending three hours. You will have enough time to swim, snorkel, and sunbathe.
- The restaurant exists on the island itself. You will have a rich buffet to choose the foodstuff you like at lunchtime.
- This boat trip to Mahmya Island from El Gouna ends at approximately 17:30.
What Does the Price of Mahmya Island Excursion Hurghada Include?
- Snorkelling equipment (Masks and flippers).
- Food & drinks.
- Entrance fees to Mahmya Island.
- Sunbeds on the beach.
- Also, Transfer to the port and back to the hotel.
What does the Program of Mahmya Island El Gouna not include?
- Entrance Fee (5 USD per person)
- Video DVD.
- Also, the Photo CD.
Items to take with you for the trip
- Also, Sunscreen.
Booking Days of Mahmya Island Excursion El Gouna
- Daily from 08:00 – 17:00.
Mahmya is a magnificent eco-tourism destination that draws inspiration from its breathtaking natural surroundings. This haven is perfect for relaxation and exploration with inviting white sandy beaches and crystal-clear blue waters.
Accompanied by fine food, great music and a fun crowd, Mahmya is an unfamiliar escape that will change your idea of the perfect day in the Red Sea and give you memories that will last forever!
Giftun Island lies within the Northern Islands Reserve in the Red Sea Reserves. This national park is famous for its distinctive coral reefs that have aged long in the past. Also, these islands are home to rare fish reefs that tourists enjoy seeing when they dive into the sea around them. Moreover, the place is wealthy with flocks of dolphins that tourists especially visit worldwide.
Services Presented during the Excursion to Mahmya Island from El Gouna
- Transport: Landious Travel utilises an air-conditioned limousine/minibus to service you. A professional driver will escort you to the port and your hotel.
- Guiding: a professional English tour leader will pick you up from your hotels. Then, our guides will accompany you to the port.
- Boat facilities: our boats are new three-floor ones. We equip these boats with a dining salon, water cooler, kitchen, and toilets. Also, we provide them with life jackets and snorkelling equipment on the first floor. At the same time, their sun-deck floor has comfortable sunbeds and a tent.
- Team and staff: you will have a friendly and professional crew on the boat. Our instructors and trainers will guide you during the trip.
- Food: We will present a quality boat lunch with different dishes.