Orange Bay Trip from Safaga is a beautiful sea excursion to Orange Bay on Grand Giftun Island in Hurghada – Egypt! We recommend the trip because it primarily allows tourists to have a good time at sea! Of course, this snorkelling trip will enable you to see beautiful coral reefs and an incredible variety of fish. Besides, you will enjoy a boat picnic through the Red Sea and place your feet at Giftun Island.
The Orange Beach on Giftun makes you feel like you are in the Maldives. We encourage everyone to experience the Egyptian Caribbean, Orange Bay! It is overwhelming to snorkel in the Red Sea’s crystal-clear waters on this island beach! Spend a full day of relaxation and fun! Snorkel in the Red Sea’s turquoise waters, and enjoy the soft white sand in the shallow water! We provide excellent services on both the beach and the boat!
The beach enclosure occupies more than 3000 square meters. It was facilitated using environmentally friendly materials in cooperation with the Hurghada Environmental Protection and Preservation Organization.
Highlights on Orange Bay Trip from Safaga
- Swim in the open sea from the boat.
- Snorkel with masks and flippers in the open sea.
- Lunch on the boat.
- Also, Landing Orange Bay on Giftun Island.
Program of Snorkelling Experience to Orange Island Beach
- Start Time: Landious Travel representative will pick you up from the hotel in Safaga at approximately 08:00 AM.
- Destination: After picking up all comers, the bus goes to the port. The way to the port takes approximately 40 minutes.
Beginning of the Trip
- Getting Ready: You will find your boat in the port. It is a big and chic one! The boat consists of two floors. As you get into the ship, you will need to put your footwear off. Then, you can rise to the second floor. Cheerfully, you can enjoy tanning in the upper sun deck.
Open Sea Experience
- Sea Picnic: The boat moves on through the Red Sea as soon as the group gathers.
- Snorkelling Stop: Further, you will stop on the beautiful coral reefs. You can go swimming and snorkelling with masks and fins during this stop.
- Water Games: You will ride the banana and sofa water toys after stopping. Of course, you can try this adventure in the open sea.
- Lunch: you will enjoy an open buffet with many dishes onboard the boat.
Landing & Relaxation
- Landing on Island: Your next stop will be on the dreamlike Orange Bay beach at Giftun Island. First, we will take you on a motorboat to this beach. Then, the guide will give you a glimpse of the possibilities on the beach – toilets, tents and sunbeds.
- Relaxation: After that, you will spend about two hours on the island. You will have enough time to swim and get tanned during this time. Indeed, it is a Caribbean-like island!
- DVD Briefing: Once you have finished your interaction, a picture and DVD briefing starts. During the snorkelling trip to Orange Bay island beach, your photographer will offer to take some pictures of you. Of course, this is to memorise these lovely moments. Afterwards, he will present these pictures to you for an extra charge. Of course, the price of it varies according to its size. It will be something optional to have. The DVD briefing will last 30 minutes.
- Getting Back: After a beautiful sea trip, arriving at the port, we will escort you back to your hotels.
- End Time: This Orange Bay Trip from Safaga ends at approximately 17:00.
What does the Price of Orange Bay Trip Safaga include?
- The price includes Snorkelling equipment (Masks and flippers).
- Food & drinks.
- Also, Transfer to the port and back to the hotel.
What does not the Program of Orange Bay Trip Safaga include?
- Entrance Fee (5 USD Dollars per person)
- Video DVD.
- Also, the Photo CD.
What to take with you for the trip?
- Also, Sunscreen.
Booking Bays of Orange Bay Trip from Safaga
- Daily from 08:00 – 17:00.
What is Expected to See during the Excursion to Orange Bay from Safaga?
Orange Bay: this island beach locates on the beautiful Giftun island, Hurghada coast. It is famous for its white sands in shallow waters; and orange-like beaches.
Services Presented during the Trip to Orange Bay by Boat
- Transport: Landious Travel uses air-conditioned limousines/minibuses. A professional driver will escort you to the port and your hotel.
- Guiding: a professional English tour leader will pick you up from your hotels and accompany you to the port
- Boat Facilities: our boats are new three-floors ones. These boats have many facilities: a dining salon, water colder, a kitchen, and toilets. Also, we provide snorkelling equipment and life jackets on the first floor. Meanwhile, the sun-deck floor has comfortable sunbeds and a tent.
- Beach Facilities: Orange Bay has many services on its beach. The equipment includes an open-air restaurant, tents, seats and sunbeds.
- Team and staff: you will have a friendly and professional crew on the boat. Our instructors and trainers will guide you during the trip.
- Food and Drinks: we present a quality lunch on the boat, with different dishes. Also, the restaurant on the beach offers delicious food for an extra charge. Additionally, water and soft drinks are for free onboard the boat.
- Snorkelling Equipment: You can use life jackets and snorkelling equipment for no extra charge.