Let’s go on the ultimate adventure with a Private Fishing Trip in Safaga, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt! This is a unique opportunity to indulge in professional fishing while appreciating the beauty of the sea.
You’ll get to witness the mesmerising coral reefs and fish of the Red Sea and even enjoy a private picnic amidst the serene waters. This is a must-try activity for anyone visiting Safaga, and we highly recommend it, particularly for those who love fishing.
Highlights on Individual Fishing Trip in Safaga
- Fishing in the open sea.
- Snorkelling with masks and flippers.
- Also, lunch on the boat.
Program of the Individual Fishing Trip
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from the Safaga hotels at approximately 08:00 am.
- After picking you up, the bus goes to the port. The way to the pier takes about 40 minutes.
- You will find your boat in the port. This boat consists of two floors. Such a big and chic cruise! You will prefer to take off your shoes as soon as you enter the ship. Then, you can rise to the upper floor for tanning. Or get ready for trolling fishing.
Trolling Fishing & Sea Picnic
- Once the group gathers, the boat will sail across the Red Sea. By then, you will have two options: sunbathing, enjoying the sea picnic, or getting ready for trolling fishing.
- Please note that catching a fish by trolling takes place while the boat sails over the sea. For this reason, we provide two trolling rods at the back of the boat.
Open Sea Fishing
- Afterwards, your boat will give anchor in the open sea. Thus, you will be able to fish right from its board. At this time, everyone can go fishing.
- Of course, you will repeat this trial more than once, and the change stops.
- Following the fishing stop, you will eat lunch in the dining salon. During lunchtime, the buffet will be open.
- You will enjoy swimming and snorkelling in the open sea just after lunch.
- Later, you will retry catching fish somewhere else.
- Lastly, the boat will return to the port.
- Finally, we will escort you back from the port to your hotel.
- This private Fishing Trip in Safaga ends at approximately 04:30 pm.
What does the Price of an Individual Fishing Trip to Safaga include?
- Individual private boat.
- Fishing equipment.
- Snorkelling equipment.
- Food and drinks.
- Also, Individuals transfer to the port and back to the hotel.
What does the Program of Individual Fishing Trip Safaga not include?
- Entrance Fee (5 USD per person)
- Video DVD.
- Also, the Photo CD.
Here’s a list of things you may want to bring along for your trip
- Also, Sunscreen.
Booking Days of Private Fishing Trip Safaga
- Daily from 08:00 – 17:00.
Services Presented during the Individual Fishing Trip in Safaga
- Transport: Landious Travel utilises an air-conditioned limousine/minibus to service you. A professional driver will escort you to the port and your hotel.
- Guiding: a professional English tour leader will pick you up from your hotels and accompany you to the port.
- Boat facilities: our boats are new three-floor ones. These boats have a dining salon, water colder, a kitchen, and two toilets. Onboard, we provide those boats with life jackets, snorkelling equipment, and two trolling reels on the first floor. Meanwhile, the sun deck floor has comfortable sunbeds and a tent.
- Team and staff: you will have a friendly and professional crew on the boat. Our instructors and trainers will guide you during the trip.
- Food: we offer a delicious lunch on the boat, with different dishes.