It is wonderful snorkelling tour to Marsa Mubarak from Marsa Alam, Egypt! We recommend the trip because it allows tourists to have a good time at the sea! Also, it allows seeing beautiful coral reefs and a wide variety of fish. In general, Marsa Mubarak is famous for its flora and fauna. In particular, Marsa Mubarak is famous for frequent visits by the green sea turtles, dolphins, and a dugong. You can, still, enjoy the sea picnic along the Red Sea coast in one of the most beautiful areas in Marsa Alam. ONLINE BOOKING MARSA MUBARAK BOAT TRIP MARSA ALAM AND BEST PRICE!
Highlights on Marsa Mubarak Boat Trip from Marsa Alam
- Swimming twice in the open sea from the boat.
- Snorkelling with masks and flippers in the open sea.
- Also, Lunch on the boat.
Program of Marsa Mubarak Snorkelling Experience
- Landious Travel representative picks you up from the hotel, in Marsa Alam, at approximately 08:00 am.
- After picking up all comers, the bus goes to the port. It takes approximately 45 minutes to get to this port.
- You’ll find your boat in that port. It’s a big and chic one! This boat consists of two floors. As soon as getting on to the boat, it will necessary to take off your footwear. And, then, you can rise on the second-floor tanning on the upper sun deck.
- Then, the boat sails on through the Red Sea, as soon as the group gathers. Further, on a beautiful coral sea spot, you will make a stop in the open sea. The boat will sail for approximately 30 minutes till you get to the special little bay of Marsa El-Shouna. This bay is famous for its reefs where octopus, scorpionfishes, and a host of other camouflaged creatures live. There, you can swim and snorkel with masks and flippers.
- After this amazing stop, you get back to the yacht for lunch. During lunchtime, the buffet will be open.
- Next, the boat sails on to Marsa Mubarak. There, you will have a second stop for swimming and snorkelling with masks and flippers in this beautiful sea spot.
- Finally, we escort you back to your hotels.
- This Marsa Mubarak Boat Excursion from Marsa Alam ends at approximately .4:30 pm
What does Marsa Mubarak Boat Trip Marsa Alam Price include?
- Food & drinks.
- Also, Transfer to the port, and back to the hotel.
What does not Marsa Mubarak Boat Trip Marsa Alam Program include?
- Snorkelling equipment.
- Video DVD.
- Also, the Photo CD.
What to take with you for the trip?
- Snorkelling equipment.
- Also, Sunscreen.
Marsa Mubarak Boat Trip Marsa Alam Booking Days
- Daily from 08:00-17:00.
Services presented during the Boat trip to Marsa Mubarak from Marsa Alam
- Transport: Landious Travel uses an air-conditioned limousine/minibus to service you. A professional driver will escort you to the port, and back to your hotels.
- Guiding: a professional English tour-leader will pick you up from your hotels and accompany you to the port.
- Boat facilities: our boats are new three-floors ones. They are equipped with a dining salon, water-colder, kitchen, two toilets, life jackets, snorkelling equipment, two trolling reels, on the first floor. Meanwhile, the sun-deck floor has comfortable sun-beds and a tent.
- Team and stuff: you will have a friendly and professional crew on the boat. Our instructors and trainers will guide you during the trip.
- Food: we present a quality lunch on the boat, with different dishes.