Indulge in a delightful day of snorkeling and discovering the enchanting underwater world of Marsa Mubarak. Our team will pick you up from your hotel in Marsa Alam in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle and take you to Port Ghalib Marina. From there, you’ll embark on a journey to uncover the beauty that lies beneath the surface of the water around the Coral Reef Islands, nestled in the Red Sea.
Immerse yourself in 2 guided snorkeling dives at this breathtaking destination and bask in the beauty of the lush underwater world just off Marsa Alam. You’ll be surrounded by a vibrant array of plant and animal life, and with a bit of luck, you might even catch a glimpse of some sea turtles. Relish in a sumptuous buffet lunch served onboard before venturing out once more to explore pristine beaches, warm lagoons, and coral reefs. As the tour comes to an end, our team will ensure your safe transfer back to your hotel.
We recommend the trip because it allows tourists to have a good time at sea to explore the underwater world! Also, it will enable seeing beautiful Red Sea coral reefs and various fish. In general, Marsa Mubarak is famous for its flora and fauna. In particular, Marsa Mubarak is renowned for frequent visits by the green sea turtles, dolphins, and a dugong. You can still enjoy the sea picnic along the Red Sea coast. This sea picnic will be in one of the most beautiful areas in Marsa Alam – Marsa Mubarak.
Highlights on Marsa Mubarak Boat Trip from Marsa Alam
- Swimming twice in the open sea from the boat.
- Snorkelling with masks and flippers in the open sea.
- Also, lunch on the boat.
Program of Marsa Mubarak Snorkelling Experience
- The Landious Travel representative will pick you up from the hotel in Marsa Alam at approximately 08:00 am.
- After picking up all comers, the bus goes to the port. It takes approximately 45 minutes to get to this port.
- You will find your boat in that port. It is such a big and chic one that consists of two floors. Moreover, you can rise on the second-floor tanning on the upper sun deck. You prefer to take off your footwear as soon as you get on the ship.
- Then, the boat sails across the Red Sea as soon as the group gathers.
- The boat will sail for approximately 30 minutes till you get to the unique little bay of Marsa El-Shouna. This bay is famous for its coral reefs, where octopuses, scorpionfishes, and other hidden creatures live. Further, you will stop at a beautiful coral spot in the open sea. There, you can swim and snorkel with masks and flippers.
- After this superb stop, you get back to the yacht for lunch. During lunchtime, the buffet will be open.
- Next, the boat sails onto Marsa Mubarak. You will have a second stop for swimming and snorkelling with masks and flippers in this beautiful sea spot.
- Finally, we will escort you back to your hotel.
- This Boat Excursion to Marsa Mubarak from Marsa Alam ends at approximately .4:30 pm.
What does the Price of the Marsa Mubarak Boat Trip to Marsa Alam include?
- Food & drinks.
- Also, Transfer to the port and back to the hotel.
What does not the Program of Marsa Mubarak Boat Trip Marsa Alam include?
- Snorkelling equipment.
- Video DVD.
- Also, the Photo CD.
What to take with you for the trip?
- Snorkelling equipment.
- Also, Sunscreen.
Marsa Mubarak Boat Trip Marsa Alam Booking Days
- Daily from 08:00-17:00.
Services presented during the Boat trip to Marsa Mubarak from Marsa Alam
- Transport: Landious Travel uses an air-conditioned limousine/minibus to service you. A professional driver will escort you to the port and your hotel.
- Guiding: a professional English tour leader will pick you up from your hotels and accompany you to the port.
- Boat facilities: our boats are new three-floor ones. We equip these boats with a dining salon, water colder, kitchen, and two toilets. Also, we provide them with life jackets and snorkelling equipment on the first floor. Meanwhile, the sun-deck floor has comfortable sunbeds and a tent.
- Team and staff: you will have a friendly and professional crew on the boat. Our instructors and trainers will guide you during the trip.
- Food: we present a quality lunch on the boat, with different dishes.