It is a beautiful snorkelling tour to Marsa Mubarak from Marsa Alam, Egypt! We recommend the trip because it allows tourists to have a good time at sea! Also, it will enable seeing beautiful coral reefs and a wide variety of fish. In general, Marsa Mubarak is famous for its flora and fauna. In particular, Marsa Mubarak is renowned for frequent visits by the green sea turtles, dolphins, and a dugong. You can still enjoy the sea picnic along the Red Sea coast. This sea picnic will be in one of the most beautiful areas in Marsa Alam – Marsa Mubarak. ONLINE BOOKING MARSA MUBARAK BOAT TRIP MARSA ALAM AND BEST PRICE!
Highlights on Marsa Mubarak Boat Trip from Marsa Alam
- Swimming twice in the open sea from the boat.
- Snorkelling with masks and flippers in the open sea.
- Also, Lunch on the boat.
Program of Marsa Mubarak Snorkelling Experience
- The Landious Travel representative will pick you up from the hotel in Marsa Alam at approximately 08:00 am.
- After picking up all comers, the bus goes to the port. It takes approximately 45 minutes to get to this port.
- You’ll find your boat in that port. It’s such a big and chic one that consists of two floors. As soon as getting into the ship, it will be necessary to take off your footwear. And, then, you can rise on the second-floor tanning on the upper sun deck.
- Then, the boat sails on across the Red Sea as soon as the group gathers.
- Further, on a beautiful coral sea spot, you will make a stop in the open sea. The boat will sail for approximately 30 minutes till you get to the unique little bay of Marsa El-Shouna. This bay is famous for its coral reefs, where octopus, scorpionfishes, and a host of other hidden creatures live. There, you can swim and snorkel with masks and flippers.
- After this superb stop, you get back to the yacht for lunch. During lunchtime, the buffet will be open.
- Next, the boat sails onto Marsa Mubarak. There, you will have a second stop for swimming and snorkelling with masks and flippers in this beautiful sea spot.
- Finally, we escort you back to your hotels.
- This Boat Excursion to Marsa Mubarak from Marsa Alam ends at approximately .4:30 pm.
What does the Price of Marsa Mubarak Boat Trip Marsa Alam include?
- Food & drinks.
- Also, Transfer to the port and back to the hotel.
What does not the Program of Marsa Mubarak Boat Trip Marsa Alam include?
- Snorkelling equipment.
- Video DVD.
- Also, the Photo CD.
What to take with you for the trip?
- Snorkelling equipment.
- Also, Sunscreen.
Marsa Mubarak Boat Trip Marsa Alam Booking Days
- Daily from 08:00-17:00.
Services presented during the Boat trip to Marsa Mubarak from Marsa Alam
- Transport: Landious Travel uses an air-conditioned limousine/minibus to service you. A professional driver will escort you to the port and back to your hotel.
- Guiding: a professional English tour leader will pick you up from your hotels and accompany you to the port.
- Boat facilities: our boats are new three-floors ones. We equip these boats with a dining salon, water-colder, kitchen, two toilets. Also, we provide them with life jackets and snorkelling equipment on the first floor. Meanwhile, the sun-deck floor has comfortable sunbeds and a tent.
- Team and staff: you will have a friendly and professional crew on the boat. Our instructors and trainers will guide you during the trip.
- Food: we present a quality lunch on the boat, with different dishes.