Experience an enjoyable individual fishing excursion in El Gouna, Red Sea Governorate – Egypt, with our Private Fishing Trip. This trip offers a unique opportunity to fish in the sea while enjoying the beautiful coral reefs and fish of the Red Sea. With our expert fishing instructions and help from your guide, deep-sea fishing in the Red Sea is a memorable experience suitable for everyone.
Our private fishing boat trip is carried out on the blue waters of the Red Sea, with the best time of the day for fishing. With a little luck, you can catch your first catch on the boat shortly after leaving the harbour. The fish stock is abundant; you can catch a few nice hours with a cool drink.
Once the fishing rods are laid out for towing, the waiting game begins with excitement to see who gets the first catch. You can expect to catch unfamiliar fish such as largemouth bass, swordfish, king mackerel, bullhead grouper, snapper, and tuna. While waiting, you can enjoy drinks, the Egyptian sunshine, and the rippling water. You can also spot many sea creatures, such as turtles, dolphins, or even whales, during fishing trips.
The region in front of El Gouna and Hurghada offers wonderful bays where you can go fishing and swimming. The area is surrounded by coral reefs, making it ideal for snorkelling. A private boat trip is suitable for the whole family, and children have a lot of fun here.
Fishing in Egypt is suitable for beginners and professionals, and you don’t need a fishing license to go fishing here in Egypt. Our private charter offers you the flexibility to choose what you want to do. If you have any additional requests like snorkelling or an island visit, please let us know, and we will organise everything so that you can enjoy a perfect day on the Red Sea.
Highlights on Individual Fishing Trip in El Gouna
- Fishing in the open sea.
- Snorkelling with masks and flippers.
- Also, lunch on the boat.
Program of the Individual Fishing Trip
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from the El Gouna hotels at approximately 08:00 am.
- After picking you up, the bus goes to the port. The way to the pier takes about 40 minutes.
- You will find your boat in the port. This boat consists of two floors. Such a big and chic cruise! You will prefer to take off your shoes as soon as you enter the ship. Then, you can rise to the upper floor for tanning. Or, get ready for trolling fishing.
Trolling Fishing & Sea Picnic
- Once the group gathers, the boat will sail across the Red Sea. By then, you will have two options: sunbathing, enjoying the sea picnic, or getting ready for trolling fishing.
- Please, note that catching a fish by trolling takes place while the boat sails over the sea. For this reason, we provide two trolling rods at the back of the ship.
Open Sea Fishing
- After reaching the open sea, you can drop anchor and indulge in some fishing directly from your boat. This activity can be repeated multiple times, but eventually, it will cease.
- Once you’re done fishing, you can head to the dining salon for a delectable lunch. The buffet will be open during this time.
- After lunch, you can go for a refreshing swim or snorkelling in the open sea.
- Next, you can try your luck with fishing at a different location.
- Finally, the boat will take you back to the port.
- Finally, we will escort you back from the port to your hotel.
- This private Fishing Trip from El Gouna ends at approximately 04:30 pm.
What does the Price of an Individual Fishing Trip to El Gouna include?
- Individual private boat.
- Fishing equipment.
- Snorkelling equipment.
- Food and drinks.
- Also, Individuals transfer to the port and back to the hotel.
What does not the Program of Individual Fishing Trip El Gouna include?
- Entrance Fee (5 USD per person)
- Video DVD.
- Also, the Photo CD.
Items to take with you for the trip
- Also, Sunscreen.
Booking Days of Private Fishing Trip El Gouna
- Daily from 08:00 – 17:00.
Services Presented during the Individual Fishing Trip in El Gouna
- Transport: Landious Travel utilises an air-conditioned limousine/minibus to service you. A professional driver will escort you to the port and your hotel.
- Guiding: a professional English tour leader will pick you up from your hotels and accompany you to the port.
- Boat facilities: our boats are new three-floor ones. These boats have a dining salon, water colder, a kitchen, and two toilets. Onboard, we provide those boats with life jackets, snorkelling equipment, and two trolling reels on the first floor. Meanwhile, the sun-deck floor has comfortable sunbeds and a tent.
- Team and staff: you will have a friendly and professional crew on the boat. Our instructors and trainers will guide you during the trip.
- Food: we offer a delicious lunch on the boat, with different dishes.