Are you seeking an adventure in Sinai? It is time to wear comfortable shoes and head to Wadi El Weshwash! We strongly recommend the trip to Wadi El Weshwash from Sharm El Sheikh. Wadi El Weshwash Trip Sharm is a one-day safari tour on a 4×4 jeep to enjoy the Sina desert from Sharm El Sheikh.
You will enjoy a walking tour within the valley with the view of colourful rocks and pure water springs. Being accompanied by a local guide will make the activity thrilling and safe.
Program of Wadi El Weshwash Trip from Sharm El Sheikh
- Start at 09:00 am from Sharm El Sheikh.
- Moreover, drive-by Jeep to Salama Canyon and then walk for 1 hour.
- Then, drive for 40 minutes to see Wadi al-Weshwashy. It is a beautiful place with three water springs formed after centuries of rain collecting in the folds of the mountains; the water springs nestled there are warm and precise due to the granite-formulated mountains.
- Through a 90-minute hardcore hike up the hill, 150 meters above water level, one can gaze at and enjoy a three-part water spring known as “Green Lake”. This place fulfils your soul with nature’s raw powers, re-energizing you for the busy city life.
- Then you go to Ras Shitan Camps.
- Driving back to Dahab to Three Pools, Having a camel ride on the beach of Aqaba Gulf, snorkelling for two hours, including one soft drink in the tent, and then having lunch.
- Make a city tour of the best place in Dahab for shopping.
- Drive back to Sharm El Sheikh at 18:00.
What does the price of the Trip to Wadi el Weshwash Include?
- Pick up services from your hotel and return
- All transfers by air-conditioning 4×4 Jeep
- English speaking guide
- Lunch during your trip
- Bottled water on board the Jeep
- Bedouin tea
What does not the price of the Trip to Wadi el Weshwash Include?
- Extra drinks
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses