ONLINE BOOKING GIZA CAIRO EXCURSION SHARM EL SHEIKH AND BEST PRICE! It is a beautiful excursion to Cairo and Giza from Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt! We recommend the tour because it lets tourists see the most impressive sights. These fantastic sights date back to ancient Egypt. It will be an excellent chance to learn more about the country’s history!
Highlights on Cairo & Giza Excursion from Sharm El Sheikh
- Visit the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
- Lunch at a restaurant.
- Visit the three pyramids in Giza.
- Also, admire the Great Sphinx at the pyramid complex.
Program of the Trip to Cairo
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from your hotel at approximately 24:00 AM.
- After picking up all comers, the bus will leave for Cairo. It passes the cities of El Tor, Abu Zinema, Ras Sidr, and Suez. All these cities lie north of Sharm El Sheikh, on the coast of the Red Sea. From the centre of Sharm El Sheikh to Cairo, the way shall take approximately 6 hours.
Program in Cairo
- Once you arrive in Cairo, your bus will head to the Egyptian Museum. Therefore, your guide will have a task to show you the exhibitions of this vast museum. Also, he will give you free time to take pictures.
- Following the Egyptian Museum visit in Cairo, you start the boat picnic on the Nile River. It is an additional program, and you can book it in advance through us! As soon as the boat picnic on the Nile ends, you will be travelling to another city – Giza.
Program in Giza
- The trip continues in Giza, letting you have lunch in a restaurant. This restaurant offers an open buffet.
- Following lunch, you will go shopping for a bit of time.
- Then, the group will head to the pyramid complex, where there are such great pyramids and Sphinx. After that, your guide shows them and gives you free time to take them a picture.
- Before the end of the program in Giza, tourists will have time for shopping in the perfume hall.
Departure to Sharm El Sheikh
- Finally, our bus departs back, after such a program in the beautiful cities of Cairo and Giza.
- This Excursion to Cairo/Giza from Sharm El-Sheikh ends at approximately 23:30.
What does Cairo & Giza Tour Sharm El Sheikh Price include?
- Tickets for visiting tourist sights.
- Also, Transfer to Cairo and back to the hotel.
What does not the price of the trip include?
- Additional excursion programs.
- Also, Drinks.
What to take with you for the trip?
- Breakfast box.
- Also, take suitable clothes for the season.
Cairo & Giza Excursion Sharm El Sheikh Booking Days
- Daily from 00:00 – 23:30.
What is Expected to See during the Giza Cairo Excursion Sharm El Sheikh?
The Egyptian Museum is the oldest archaeological museum in Egypt and the Middle East area. It exhibits an extensive collection passing from the Predynastic Period to the Greco-Roman period. In addition, this repository houses the most comprehensive collection of Pharaonic antiquities in the world. This fantastic collection traces 5,000 years of Egyptian history.
The Giza Pyramid Complex is the most popular tourist attraction in Egypt. Also, we call it the Giza Necropolis. This Complex is an Ancient Egyptian site located on the Giza Plateau. Widely known, it includes the Great Pyramid of Giza with its associated networks and Sphinx of Giza. The ancient Egyptians built these massive constructions during the Fourth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom of Ancient Egypt. Additionally, the Giza Complex includes several cemeteries and the remains of a workers settlement on its territory.
The Pyramid of Khufu stands at a towering height of 138.5 metres. Located in the Giza pyramid complex, this oldest and largest pyramid has astounded people through centuries. This marvel constitutes a part of the Seven wonders of the ancient world.
The Pyramid Of Khafre stands at 448ft with a base length of 706ft. These measurements make the pyramid the second tallest and second-largest Giza Pyramid complex. Also, it houses the tomb of the Fourth-Dynasty Pharaoh Khafre, who ruled between 2558-2532 BC. This historical monument is also known as the Pyramid of Chephren.
Menkaure is the third pyramid in the Giza Pyramid complex in Greater Cairo, Egypt. Smallest of the three, this beautiful structure rises to 66 metres (218 feet). Despite being short, Menkaure Pyramid houses some of the most stunning sculptures from Ancient Egyptian history.
The Great Sphinx is one of the most significant sculptures in the world. Showcasing a reclined lion’s body and a human head, it stands at nearly 66 feet. The length of this magnificent statue is around 240 feet. Also, a royal headdress adorns the Sphinx’s human head.