Giza Cairo Excursion Sharm El Sheikh is a beautiful excursion to Cairo and Giza from Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt! We recommend the tour because it lets tourists see the most impressive sights. These fantastic sights date back to ancient Egypt. It will be an excellent chance to learn more about the country’s history!
Highlights on Cairo & Giza Excursion from Sharm El Sheikh
- Visit the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
- Lunch at a restaurant.
- Visit the three pyramids in Giza.
- Also, admire the Great Sphinx at the pyramid complex.
Program of the Trip to Cairo
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from your hotel at approximately 24:00 AM.
- After picking up all comers, the bus will leave for Cairo. It passes the cities of El Tor, Abu Zinema, Ras Sidr, and Suez. All these cities lie north of Sharm El Sheikh, on the coast of the Red Sea. From the centre of Sharm El Sheikh to Cairo, the way shall take approximately 6 hours.
Program in Cairo
- Once you arrive in Cairo, your bus will head to the Egyptian Museum. Therefore, your guide will have a task to show you the exhibitions of this vast museum. Also, he will give you free time to take pictures.
- Following the Egyptian Museum visit in Cairo, you start the boat picnic on the Nile River. It is an additional program; you can book it in advance through us! As soon as the boat picnic on the Nile ends, you will travel to another city – Giza.
Program in Giza
- The trip continues in Giza, letting you have lunch in a restaurant. This restaurant offers an open buffet.
- Following lunch, you will go shopping for a bit of time.
- Then, the group will head to the pyramid complex, where great pyramids and the Sphinx exist. After that, your guide shows them and gives you free time to take pictures.
- Before the end of the program in Giza, tourists will have time to shop in the perfume hall.
Departure to Sharm El Sheikh
- Finally, after such a program, our bus returns to the beautiful cities of Cairo and Giza.
- This Excursion to Cairo/Giza from Sharm El-Sheikh ends at approximately 23:30.
What does Cairo & Giza Tour Sharm El Sheikh Price include?
- Tickets for visiting tourist sights.
- Also, Transfer to Cairo and back to the hotel.
What does not the price of the trip include?
- Additional excursion programs.
- Also, Drinks.
What to take with you for the trip?
- Breakfast box.
- Also, take suitable clothes for the season.
Cairo & Giza Excursion Sharm El Sheikh Booking Days
- Daily from 00:00 – 23:30.
What is Expected to See during the Giza Cairo Excursion Sharm El Sheikh?
The Egyptian Museum is the oldest archaeological museum in Egypt and the Middle East. It exhibits an extensive collection passing from the Predynastic Period to the Greco-Roman period. In addition, this repository houses the most comprehensive collection of Pharaonic antiquities in the world. This fantastic collection traces 5,000 years of Egyptian history.
Giza Pyramid Complex
The Giza Pyramid Complex is the most popular tourist attraction in Egypt. Also, we call it the Giza Necropolis. This Complex is an Ancient Egyptian site located on the Giza Plateau. Widely known, it includes the Great Pyramid of Giza with its associated networks and the Sphinx of Giza. The ancient Egyptians built these massive constructions during the Fourth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom of Ancient Egypt. Additionally, the Giza Complex includes several cemeteries and the remains of a workers’ settlement on its territory.
Pyramid of Khufu
The Pyramid of Khufu stands at a towering height of 138.5 metres. Located in the Giza pyramid complex, this oldest and largest pyramid has astounded people through the centuries. This marvel constitutes a part of the Seven wonders of the ancient world.
Pyramid of Khafre
The Pyramid Of Khafre stands at 448ft with a base length of 706ft. These measurements make the pyramid the second-tallest and second-largest Giza Pyramid complex. Also, it houses the tomb of the Fourth Dynasty Pharaoh Khafre, who ruled between 2558-2532 BC. This historical monument is also known as the Pyramid of Chephren.
Menkaure is the third pyramid in the Giza Pyramid complex in Greater Cairo, Egypt. Smallest of the three; this beautiful structure rises to 66 metres (218 feet). Menkaure Pyramid houses some of the most stunning sculptures from Ancient Egyptian history despite being short.
The Great Sphinx is one of the most significant sculptures in the world. It shows a reclined lion’s body and a human head at nearly 66 feet. Also, a royal headdress adorns the Sphinx’s human head. The length of this magnificent statue is around 240 feet.
Ayshna Mukherjee –
This is a one-day bus trip to Cairo and Giza. So it becomes a bit hectic. But worth the effort! You get to see the three great Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx. This whole trip becomes highly historical as you get to see the world-famous historical monuments. On arrival in Cairo, you are first taken to the Egyptian Museum. This museum has 100 exhibition halls and a unique collection of over 150 artifacts. Following this part of the trip, you can take a ride on the Nile at an extra cost along with a picnic on the boat itself. Once your boat trip ends you will be traveling to Giza. On arrival, you will first get to have a buffet lunch there in a restaurant. Post that, you can go shopping. After that, you will finally get to see the three Great Pyramids and the Great Sphinx. The guide will explain the history to you in detail and then you will get time to take pictures to keep your memories intact. Before the end of the trip, you will get a chance to go shopping in the perfume hall. So get this booked at the earliest.
Наталья Журавлева –
Хочу сказать огромное спасибо за нашу экскурсию в Каир! Очень доступные цены, на порядок ниже, чем у конкурентов, но качество и профессионализм Ландиус Трэвел превыше всего! Огромное впечатление произвел город и сами пирамиды! Какого воочию увидеть то, что каждый ребенок с детства видит на картинках в учебниках! Это непередаваемые ощущения, ты прикасаешься к истории. Экскурсовод очень интересно рассказывал, постоянно отвечал на любые наши вопросы. Спасибо за поездку, в следующий раз только с вами!