It is a wonderful trip to Luxor from Sharm El-Sheikh by plane, Egypt! We recommend the trip because it allows tourists to see a large number of ancient Egyptian attractions, and learn more about the history of the country. ONLINE BOOKING LUXOR TRIP SHARM EL SHEIKH PLANE AND GET BEST PRICE!
Highlights on Luxor Trip from Sharm El Sheikh by Plane
- Karnak Temple in the city of the living.
- Lunch at a restaurant.
- Moreover, the Colossi of Memnon in the Temple of Amenhotep III.
- The temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
- Also, the Valley of the Kings in the City of the dead.
Program of the Flight Trip to Luxor
- Landious Travel representative picks you up from your hotel, in Sharm El-Sheikh, around 04:00 AM.
- After picking up all comers, the bus leaves for Sharm El Sheikh Airport.
Program in Eastern Luxor
- The flight to Luxor from Sharm El-Sheikh Airport takes approximately one hour. As soon as you arrive at Luxor, we show you the Karnak temple. This temple is the largest in Egypt and the whole ancient world. The temple is located in the city of living _ Eastern Luxor. In the temple, your guide begins his explanation, and then he shows the frequently visited places of this large complex. The complex itself contains different temples and buildings. Your guide will have a task to show all these temples and gives free time to take them a picture.
- After visiting the Karnak temple in Eastern Luxor, you make shopping for a little time.
- Then, you start a boat picnic through the river Nile with a visit to Banana Island. This is an additional program, and it must be ordered, in advance, through us! Once the boat picnic ends, you will find yourself in the west of the city _ City of the dead.
Program in Western Luxor
- In Western Luxor, the trip continues. The first stop, there, will be at the Colossi of Memnon. These Colossi are the two grandiose statues that stand at the entrance of the temple of Amenhotep III. Your guide shows them and gives you time to take them a picture.
- Further, the bus goes to the beautiful temple of Queen Hatshepsut. This is the awesome temple that is located in Deir el-Bahari. The Ancient Egyptians carved it into the rock. It consists of three floors. Around this temple, there are all sorts of tombs. Also, temples of Thutmose the third and Amenhop Neb Hept Ra. Again, the Guide gives information and free time to inspect the place.
- The program allows you to see how artisans prepared statues in antiquity. The idea of tourists gets in the factory alabaster.
- Before the end of the program in West Luxor, you visit the Valley of the Kings. It is so great in this place, and interesting! In the Valley of the Queens, Pharaohs built tombs for their wives and sons.
Departure to Sharm El Sheikh
- Finally, our bus leaves back to Luxor international airport, after such a program in the wonderful city of Luxor.
- This Trip to Luxor from Sharm El Sheikh by Plane ends at approximately 20:00.
What does Luxor Trip Sharm El Sheikh Plane Price include?
- Tickets for visiting temples.
- Air tickets to Luxor.
- Also, Transfer to Sharm El Sheikh Airport, and back to the hotel.
What does not the price of the trip include?
- Additional Excursion programs.
- Also, Drinks.
What to take with you for the trip?
- Breakfast box.
- Also, Clothes for the season.
Luxor Trip Sharm El Sheikh Plane Booking Days
- Sundays from 04:00 – 20:00.
- Tuesdays from 04:00 – 20:00.
- Also, Thursdays from 04:00 – 20:00.
What is Expected to See during Luxor Trip from Sharm El-Sheikh by Plane?
Monuments in the eastern bank of River Nile
- Karnak Temple: It is the largest temple complex in the ancient world. Amazingly, it represents the combined achievement of many generations of ancient builders and pharaohs. Its ancient name is Ipet-isut means “the most sacred of places”. Continuously, the building of this complex temple lasted over more than two thousand years. It compromises three main temples, smaller enclosed temples, and several outer temples on 247 acres of land. Within the great “Hypostyle Hall” is an incredible forest of giant pillars.
- Luxor Temple: The Temple of Luxor was the centre of the most important festival _ the festival of Opet. This festival was to reconcile the human aspect of the ruler with the divine office. This majestic Luxor temple was built by Amenhotep III and Ramses II and dedicated to the god Amun.
Monuments in the western bank of River Nile
- Valley of the Kings: Valley of the Kings is the place where the magnificent tombs exist. Professionally, the Ancient Egyptians cared those tombs deep into the mountain rock, richly decorated and, filled with treasures for the afterlife. It homes tombs of ancient Egyptian kings e.g toms of the great pharaoh Ramses II, and Tutankhamen.
- Hatshepsut Temple: Hatshepsut temple, at El Deir El Bahary, is this impressive temple dedicated to the Queen Hatshepsut the only female pharaoh. Impressively, it rises out in the desert with a series of terraces and merges with the sheer limestone cliffs that surround it. It is one of the most beautiful & best preserved of all of the temples of Ancient Egypt.
- Also, Colossi of Memnon: Two massive mono stone statues of king Amenhotep III are the major remains of a huge mortuary temple.