If you’re looking for an adventure in Hurghada, Egypt, the Fishing Trip Hurghada is an excellent choice! This exciting boat trip takes you out to sea, where you can fish, explore stunning coral reefs, and see a variety of fish. It’s one of the most thrilling Hurghada excursions you can experience! And to top it off, you can enjoy a lovely picnic in the beautiful Red Sea.
Highlights on Fishing Trip in Hurghada
- Fish in the open sea.
- Snorkel with masks and fins.
- Also, Lunch on board the boat.
Program of Fish Catching Adventure
- Landious Travel will pick you up from your hotel, in Hurghada, at approximately 08:00 am.
- After picking up all comers, the bus will head to the port. The way to the pier takes about 20 minutes.
- You’ll find your boat in the port. It’s a big and chic boat; and consists of two floors. When you enter the ship, taking off your shoes and getting ready for trolling fishing will be preferable. Catching a fish by trolling takes place while the boat sails on the sea. For this reason, we provide our boat with two trolling rods at the back.
- The boat sails over the Red Sea as soon as the group gathers. Then, somewhere in the open sea, it will give anchor to let you fish right from its board. By then, everyone will be able to go fishing.
- Next, you will stop at another place swimming with masks and flippers.
- Following this stop, the group will gather on the first floor for Lunch. During lunchtime, the buffet will be open.
- Later, you will retry catching fish somewhere else.
- Finally, we escort you back to your hotels after an exciting fishing experience in the Red Sea.
- This Fishing trip in Hurghada ends at approximately 16:30.
- What does the Price of the Hurghada Fishing Trip include?
- Fishing equipment.
- Snorkelling equipment.
- Also, Transfer to the port and back to the hotel.
What does not Program of Fishing Trip Hurghada Include?
- Entrance Fee (5 USD Dollars per person)
- Video DVD.
- Also, the Photo CD.
What to take with you for the trip
- Also, Sunscreen.
Fishing Trip Hurghada Booking Days
- Tuesdays from 08:00 – 17:00.
- Also, Fridays are from 08:00 – 17:00.
Services Presented during the Fishing Trip in Hurghada
- Transport: Landious Travel uses air-conditioned limousines/minibuses as a means of transportation. Besides, a professional driver will escort you to the port and back to your hotel.
- Guiding: a professional English tour leader will pick you up from your hotels and accompany you to the port.
- Boat facilities: our boats are new three-floor ones. These boats have a dining salon, water colder, a kitchen, and two toilets. Also, we equip them with life jackets, snorkelling equipment, and two trolling reels on the first floor. Meanwhile, the sun-deck floor has comfortable sunbeds and a tent.
- Team and staff: you will have a friendly and professional crew on the boat. Our instructors and trainers will guide you during the trip.
- Food: we offer a delicious onboard boat lunch with different dishes.
Ayshna Mukherjee –
This trip fulfills the pleasure and dream of both catching and cooking the fish you catch all in one go. So interesting and so tasty!!! The boat anchors in the open sea. You get to catch fish and then you can cook it in the boat’s kitchen. Before the trip comes to an end you will be able to swim in the open sea with masks and flippers. Even for first-timers like my husband, learning to catch fish in the open sea is an experience by itself! I have never seen him so excited as he was squealing away like a baby when he got his first catch! As if he had landed an Oscar for himself. Yes, that was his feeling. All thanks to the staff of Landis Travels. Which made my day. After all when you get to see your better half so happy, well that is satisfaction complete! We are picked up from the hotel at 8 AM and reach port within twenty minutes. When you are on the boat take off your shoes and get ready for trolling fish. It works best while the boat sails on the sea. Mind it! This takes patience. Two fishing rods are provided at the end of the boat. Then at a particular location, the boat will anchor and let everyone who wants to fish try out their luck. If you have a good catch and if you want to you can even cook the fish in the boat’s kitchen and have it for lunch. It tastes Yummy!!! After lunch, you can try to fish at another spot. Then done with all the excitement, you head back to the port and from there escorted back to the hotel. Happy Fishing!!!