The trip to Luxor is one of the best excursions you can do while staying in Hurghada, Egypt! This trip to Luxor city, with the visit to the Valley of Kings, is the most popular sightseeing one! It is a rich and informative excursion! We recommend the trip because it enables tourists to see a large number of Ancient Egyptian attractions: temples and tombs in Luxor. Besides, it allows you to get more familiar with the history of Ancient Egypt! ONLINE BOOKING LUXOR VALLEY OF KINGS HURGHADA AND BEST PRICE!
Highlights on Luxor & Valley of Kings Trip from Hurghada
- Visit Karnak Temple in the City of the Living.
- Lunch at a restaurant by the Nile River.
- See the Colossi of Memnon in the temple of Amenhotep III.
- The temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
- Also, visit the Valley of Kings in the City of the Dead.
Excursion program in Luxor Tour
- First of all, the Landious Travel representative will pick you up from your hotel, in Hurghada, around 04:00 AM.
- Secondly, as soon as our representative picks all comers up, the minibus would leave for Luxor. It will pass the city of Safaga and Qena. The resort town of Safaga lies 45 miles south of Hurghada, on the Red Sea coast. However, the city of Qena is 220 km away in the Nile Valley. Accordingly, the way, from the centre of Hurghada to Luxor, will take about 5 hours.
Program in Eastern Luxor
- Once you arrive at Luxor, we will show you the Karnak temple. This temple is dedicated to God Amun. It is the largest in Egypt and the whole ancient world. The Karnak Temple lies in the City of Living – Eastern Luxor. In the temple, your guide will begin the explanation and give useful information. Then, the group will go inside the temple with this tour guide. Accordingly, your guide will show the frequently visited places in this large complex. Noteworthy that this complex contains different temples and buildings. In summary, your guide will have the task of showing you all these temples. Also, he/she will give you free time to take a picture.
- Following the visit to the Karnak temple in Eastern Luxor, you will start a boat picnic across the Nile River. It is an additional program, and you can book it, in advance, through us! Once the boat picnic ends, you will find yourself located in Western Luxor – City of the Dead.
Program in Western Luxor
- Consequently, in Western Luxor, the trip will continue with a see to the Colossi of Memnon. The Colossi of Memnon are two grandiose statues, that stand at the entrance in the temple of Amenhotep III. Further, your guide will show you these statues; and, then, he will give you the chance to take them a picture.
- Additionally, the bus will head to the beautiful temple of Queen Hatshepsut. This is the awesome temple, located in Deir El-Bahari. The Ancient builders carved this three traces temple right into the rock. Around this temple, you will see all sorts of tombs and other temples. The temples of Thutmose ΙΙΙ and Amenhop Neb Hept Ra lies next to the temple of Hatshepsut. Once again, the Guide will give information and free time to investigate the place.
- Before the end of the program in Western Luxor, you will visit the Valley of the Kings. It is so great in this place and interesting! Progressively, in the Valley of the Kings, you visit three tombs, which belong to the great pharaohs of Egypt.
Departure to Hurghada
- Finally, our bus leaves back to Hurghada, after such a wonderful program in the city of Luxor.
- This Excursion to Luxor with a visit to the Valley of the kings from Hurghada ends at approximately 21:00.
What does the Price of Luxor & Valley of Kings Trip Hurghada include?
- Tickets for visiting temples.
- Also, Transfer to Luxor, and back to the hotel.
Tickets for visiting temples
Your guide will hand you the following entrance tickets:
- An entrance ticket for visiting the temple of Karnak.
- An entrance ticket for visiting the temple of Hatshepsut. Also, your guide will book you a ticket for the entertainment train you will move on inside this temple.
- Besides, an entrance ticket for visiting the Valley of the Kings. This ticket will enable you to get inside three tombs only.
Please, note that the entrance to the Temple of Amenhotep III is free. Also, you will see the Colossi of Memnon in this temple.
The trip price includes lunch. This lunch will be at a restaurant by the Nile River. You will have an open buffet menu in this restaurant. Please, note that all drinks are for an extra charge.
We provide you with an excellent guide who speaks your language. He/She will be a certified tour guide.
We will arrive at your hotel to pick you up with our air-conditioned bus. This bus will carry you to Luxor. Also, you will use it during the trip to Luxor and get back to Hurghada. Additionally, we provide two drivers for the trip.
What does not Program of Luxor & Valley of Kings Trip Hurghada Include?
- The additional excursion programs if not included in the previously mentioned program.
- Also, Drinks in the restaurant.
What to take with you for the trip?
- Breakfast box.
- Also, Clothes for the season.
Luxor & Valley of Kings Trip Hurghada Booking Days
- Daily from 04:00 – 21:00.
What is Expected to See during the Luxor & Valley of Kings Trip Hurghada?
Monuments in the eastern bank of River Nile
- Karnak Temple: It is the largest temple complex in the ancient world. Amazingly, it represents the combined achievement of many generations of ancient builders and pharaohs. Its ancient name Ipet-isut means “the most sacred of places.” Continuously, the building of this complex temple lasted over more than two thousand years. It compromises three main temples, smaller enclosed temples, and several outer temples on 247 acres of land. The great Hypostyle Hall is an incredible forest of giant pillars.
- Luxor Temple: The Temple of Luxor was the centre of the most important festival – the festival of Opet. This festival was to reconcile the human aspect of the ruler with the divine office. This majestic Luxor temple was built by Amenhotep III and Ramses II and dedicated to the god Amun.
Monuments in the western bank of River Nile
- Valley of the Kings: The valley of the Kings is the place where the magnificent tombs exist. Professionally, the Ancient Egyptians carved those tombs deeply into the mountain rock. They decorated them richly and filled them with treasures for the afterlife. The Valley of the Kings homes tombs of ancient Egyptian kings e.g. toms of the great pharaoh Ramses II and Tutankhamen.
- Hatshepsut Temple: Hatshepsut temple, at El Deir El Bahary, is this impressive temple dedicated to Queen Hatshepsut the only female pharaoh. Impressively, the temple of Hatshepsut rises out in the desert with a series of terraces. It merges apparently with the sheer limestone cliffs that surround it. It is one of the most beautiful & best preserved of all of the temples of Ancient Egypt.
- Besides, Colossi of Memnon: Two massive mono stone statues of king Amenhotep III are the major remains of a huge mortuary temple.