Avoid the mass and feel special with us! Join Elite Half-Day Fishing Trip Hurghada for a half-day of fun and excitement. You’ll be fishing with a local crew that knows these waters like the back of their palm. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced angler, you’ll be a part of the action and catch fish you’ve never seen before. When visiting Hurghada, don’t stay just on the beach, as the adventure awaits in the offshore spots.
It all starts when you come aboard a boat accommodating up to 10 guests. This spacious boat is comfortable for all guests, even at total capacity. Catch fish at the lower deck, enjoy your drink on the upper deck, or nap in the enclosed cabin. To make the whole experience even more enjoyable, there’s a cooler for your glasses, a multimedia system, and snorkelling equipment. The boat also features a private toilet.
There are many species to target, depending on what fishing spots you visit. You’ll find Jack Crevalle, Dogfish, and Garfish closer to the shore, while offshore areas bring Amberjack, Mahi Mahi, Tuna, Sailfish, and African Pompano Jack.
The crew takes care of everything you’ll need for the day. You only need to bring a hat and sunscreen.
Highlights on Elite Half-Day Fishing Trip Hurghada
- Fishing in the open sea.
- Snorkel with masks and fins.
Program of Fish Catching Adventure
- Landious Travel will pick you up from your hotel, in Hurghada, at approximately 08:00 am.
- After picking up all comers, the bus will head to the port. The way to the pier takes about 20 minutes.
- You’ll find your boat in the port. It’s a big and chic boat; and consists of two floors. When you enter the ship, taking off your shoes and getting ready for trolling fishing will be preferable. Catching a fish by trolling takes place while the boat sails on the sea. For this reason, we provide our boat with two trolling rods at the back.
- The boat sails over the Red Sea as soon as the group gathers. Then, somewhere in the open sea, it will give anchor to let you fish right from its board. By then, everyone will be able to go fishing.
- Later, you will retry catching fish somewhere else.
- Finally, we escort you back to your hotels after an exciting fishing experience in the Red Sea.
- This Fishing trip in Hurghada ends at approximately noon.
What does the Price of the Hurghada Fishing Trip include?
- Fishing equipment.
- Snorkelling equipment.
- Also, Transfer to the port and back to the hotel.
What does not Program of Fishing Trip Hurghada Include?
- Entrance Fee (5 USD Dollars per person)
- Video DVD.
- Also, the Photo CD.
Items to take with you for the trip
- Also, Sunscreen.
Booking Days of Elite Half-Day Fishing Trip Hurghada
- Daily from 08:00 – 12:00.
Services Presented during the Elite Half-Day Fishing Trip Hurghada
- Transport: Landious Travel uses air-conditioned limousines/minibuses as a means of transportation. Besides, a professional driver will escort you to the port and back to your hotel.
- Guiding: a professional English tour leader will pick you up from your hotels and accompany you to the port.
- Boat facilities: our boats are new three-floor ones. These boats have a dining salon, water colder, a kitchen, and two toilets. Also, we equip them with life jackets, snorkelling equipment, and two trolling reels on the first floor. Meanwhile, the sun-deck floor has comfortable sunbeds and a tent.
- Team and staff: you will have a friendly and professional crew on the boat. Our instructors and trainers will guide you during the trip.
There are no reviews yet.