Grand Aquarium Trip El Gouna is an attractive, entertaining excursion to the giant aquarium in Hurghada – Grand Aquarium! Fundamentally, we recommend the trip because it allows tourists to see the largest aquarium in Egypt. Also, this place has a small zoo located inside! Indeed, this tour will provide fun and entertainment to you and all the family.
Why do we recommend visiting the Grand Aquarium?
Are you looking for a fun and educational activity in El Gouna, Egypt? Consider taking the Grand Aquarium Tour! This tour is perfect for both kids and adults and allows you to learn about the amazing marine life found in the Red Sea.
The Hurghada Grand Aquarium is one of Egypt’s newest and most family-friendly attractions. It’s like having the Red Sea in a glass tank! Even if you’ve been diving or snorkelling in the Red Sea before, you may not have had the chance to see spinner dolphins, Dugongs, Red Sea Fish, Dolphins Red Sea, green turtles, or sharks. The Grand Aquarium is your chance to see all of these incredible creatures in one place.
Private transfers from El Gouna hotels are available to make your visit even more convenient, and you can pre-book your entry ticket to save time. The aquarium is one of the largest indoor aquatic habitats in the world, with 24 individual areas and both fresh and saltwater zones spanning over one million gallons of water with a depth of 6.1 meters.
The Grand Aquarium Tour is available from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm, so you can spend as much time as you like exploring. You’ll learn about the effort of the Hurghada Grand Aquarium to inspire guests of all ages to appreciate the marine environment. In addition to the aquarium, you’ll also get to see an open-air zoo and the Red Sea coral reef.
Overall, the Grand Aquarium Tour from El Gouna is one of the best things to do in Hurghada for kids and families. Book your tour today and make unforgettable memories!
Highlights on Grand Aquarium Trip El Gouna
- The orientation of the aquarium and zoo with a professional guide.
- Free tour of the Grand Aquarium.
- Also, take a picture of sea creatures and animals.
Program of the Trip to Grand Aquarium
- In the beginning, the Landious Travel representative will pick you up from El Gouna hotels at approximately 10:00 am.
- Secondly, the bus will head to the Grand Aquarium after picking up all comers. It will take approximately 20 minutes to get to this place.
- Once you arrive at the aquarium, your guide will show you the different sections of the Grand Aquarium.
- Afterwards, you will get a complimentary tour to explore every part of the Grand Aquarium for a duration of nearly two hours.
It is worth mentioning that this place has six sections: a restaurant and a cafe. The following is an indication of these sections:
- The first Section is about the African rainforest.
- The second Section is the saltwater aquarium.
- The third Section is a freshwater aquarium.
- And the fourth Section is Zoo.
- The fifth Section is the Biological Museum.
- Also the sixth Section is the Arab tent.
Swimming with Sharks
If you’re feeling adventurous, you can even dive with sharks in the aquarium! This experience is available daily between 11:00 am and 3:00 pm, allowing you to feed and swim with these incredible creatures for around 35 minutes. Swimming with sharks is subject to an additional fee. Just be sure to reserve your spot in advance.
- Finally, the bus will leave for your hotel after a lovely trip.
- This trip to Grand Aquarium from El Gouna ends at approximately noon. Usually, it lasts two hours in this beautiful aquarium.
What Does the Price of Grand Aquarium Excursion El Gouna Include?
- Transfer to the aquarium and back to the hotel.
- Also, Entrance tickets.
What does not Program of Grand Aquarium Excursion El Gouna include?
- Video DVD.
- Also, the Photo CD.
Items to take with you for the trip
Booking Days of Grand Aquarium Trip El Gouna
- Daily from 10:00 – 12:00.
- Also, Daily from 14:00 – 16:00.
There are no reviews yet.