It is an interesting sea trip on the submarine “Sindbad” in Hurghada, Egypt! We recommend the trip as it is the only option onboard a submarine in the Red Sea. It is amazing to experience this feeling and get it into a submarine! Indeed, it will be a unique opportunity to see beautiful coral reefs and a variety of fish onboard a submarine! Besides, that trip will allow for enjoying a short boat picnic over the Red Sea. This picnic will go nearby the very beautiful area near Giftun Island. ONLINE BOOKING SUBMARINE EXCURSION HURGHADA AND BEST PRICE!
Highlights on Submarine Excursion Hurghada
- Sea picnic by the Red Sea.
- Also, viewing the underwater world on board Sindbad submarine.
Program of Sindbad Submarine Trip
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from your hotel, in Hurghada, at approximately 10:00 am.
- After picking up all comers, the bus will direct to the port. The way to this port will take approximately 20 minutes.
- At the beginning of the program, you will enjoy a sea picnic through the Red Sea. This sea picnic will be onboard a boat.
- The same boat will sail to a floating stage. Accordingly, it will carry you to the submarine. Then, you will change places; and, then, you will occupy a seat onboard the submarine.
- After that, the submarine will start to sink to a depth of 25 meters. As a result, it will let you see fish and coral reefs at this depth. Watching the underwater world on board that submarine takes you a whole hour.
- Lastly, you will change places once again and have a seat on the boat heading to the port.
- Finally, we will escort you back to your hotels after such a lovely adventure.
- This sea excursion on Submarine in Hurghada ends at approximately 14:00.
What does Submarine Excursion Hurghada Price Include?
- Transfer to the port, and back to the hotel.
What does not Submarine Excursion Hurghada Program include?
- Video DVD.
- Also, the Photo CD.
What to take with you for the tour?
Submarine Excursion Hurghada Booking Days
- Daily from 10:00 – 12:00.
- Also, daily from 14:00 – 16:00.