An attractive, entertaining excursion to the giant aquarium in Hurghada – Grand Aquarium! Fundamentally, we recommend the trip because it allows tourists to see the largest aquarium in Egypt. Also, this place has a small zoo located inside! Indeed, this tour will provide fun and entertainment to you and all the family. ONLINE BOOKING GRAND AQUARIUM HURGHADA AND GET THE BEST PRICE!
Highlights on Grand Aquarium Excursion Safaga
- The orientation of the aquarium and zoo with a professional guide.
- Free tour of the Grand Aquarium.
- Also, take a picture of sea creatures and animals.
Program of the Trip to Grand Aquarium
- In the beginning, the Landious Travel representative will pick you up from your Safaga hotels at approximately 10:00 am.
- Secondly, the bus will head to the Grand Aquarium after picking up all comers. It will take approximately 20 minutes to get to this place.
- Once you arrive at the aquarium, your guide will show you the different sections of the Grand Aquarium.
- Then, you will be given a free tour to view all sections of the Grand Aquarium for almost two hours.
It is worth mentioning that this place has six sections: a restaurant and a cafe. The following is an indication of these sections:
- First Section is about the African rainforest.
- The second Section is the saltwater aquarium.
- The third Section is a freshwater aquarium.
- And Fourth Section is Zoo.
- The fifth Section is the Biological Museum.
- Also, the sixth Section is the Arab tent.
- Finally, the bus will leave for your hotel after a lovely trip.
- This trip to Grand Aquarium from Safaga ends at approximately noon. Usually, it lasts two hours in this beautiful aquarium.
What does the Price of Grand Aquarium Excursion Safaga Include?
- Transfer to the aquarium and back to the hotel.
- Also, Entrance tickets.
What does not Program of Grand Aquarium Excursion Safaga include?
- Video DVD.
- Also, the Photo CD.
What to take with you for the trip?
Booking Days of Grand Aquarium Trip Safaga
- Daily from 10:00 – 12:00.
- Also, Daily from 14:00 – 16:00.