Hurghada Jeep Safari from Safaga is an active safari excursion on a 4×4 Jeep in the Hurghada desert! We recommend the trip because it primarily allows tourists to enjoy riding jeeps. Imagine that you will ride jeeps for a long distance in the middle of the desert – 50 km or more!
Additionally, it allows for discovering the desert in Egypt and getting to know the Bedouin culture. Undoubtedly, this is why we call this program Super Jeep-Safari. It is mega with various entertaining points it combines. It includes camel riding and visiting the terrarium. Then, you will see the Bedouins and learn about their culture. Also, our tourists have time for dinner and folklore dances.
Highlights on Hurghada Jeep Safari from Safaga
- Jeep rides for 50 km in the desert.
- Then, camel riding in the desert.
- Subsequently, visit the terrarium.
- And the Bedouin village.
- Besides, enjoy dinner and folkloric dances.
Program of the Jeep Safari Trip
- The Landious Travel representative will pick you up from your Safaga hotels at approximately 13:00.
- After picking up all comers, the jeep will be directed to the desert, a jeep base. It takes approximately 20 minutes to get there.
- First, preparing by putting on sunglasses and wrapping a scarf around your head will be recommended.
- After that, there is instruction and training for a bit of time.
- Further, you go 25 km through the hills and mountains of the desert to the Bedouin village.
- Once you arrive in Bedouin village, you will go on camel rides. By then, you will be able to take pictures with the Bedouins.
- Then, you will see the terrarium.
- Following the visit to the terrarium, your guide will accompany you to the Bedouin village. Further, on-site, he will show you how the Bedouins cook bread and how they dress.
- Afterwards, in the Bedouin tent, you will have dinner. Additionally, you will watch the traditional dances and see the stars through a telescope.
- Then, you will get ready to go back 25 km in the desert.
- Finally, we will escort you back to your hotel after a fantastic Jeep ride.
- The Hurghada Jeep Safari from Safaga ends at approximately 19:00.
Lunch. What does the Price of the Hurghada Jeep Safari from Safaga Include?
- Also, Transfer to the desert and back to the hotel is included.
What does the Super Jeep Safari Adventure Safaga program not include?
- Entrance fee (5 USD per person)
- Video DVD.
- Also, the Photo CD.
Items to take with you for the trip
- Also, Sunglasses.
Booking Days of Hurghada Jeep Safari from Safaga
- Daily from 13:00 – 19:00.