Super Jeep Safari Excursion Hurghada is a very active excursion on the 4×4 Jeep in Hurghada! We recommend the trip because it primarily allows tourists to enjoy riding jeeps. Imagine that you will ride jeeps for a long distance in the middle of the desert – 50 km or more! Additionally, it allows for discovering the desert in Egypt and getting to know the Bedouin culture. Undoubtedly, this is why we call this program Super Jeep-Safari. It is mega with various entertaining points it combines. It includes camel riding and visiting the terrarium. Then, you will see the Bedouins and learn about their culture. Also, our tourists have time for dinner and oriental dances.
Highlights on Super Jeep Safari Excursion from Hurghada
- Jeep rides for 50 km in the desert.
- Then, camel riding in the desert.
- Subsequently, visit the terrarium.
- And the Bedouin village.
- Besides, enjoy dinner and oriental dances.
Program of the Jeep Safari Trip
- The Landious Travel representative will pick you up from your hotel, in Hurghada, at approximately 13:00.
- After picking up all comers, the jeep will direct to the desert, a jeep base. It takes approximately 20 minutes to get there.
- First, you will be recommended to prepare by putting on sunglasses and wrapping a scarf around your head.
- After that, there is instruction and training for a bit of time.
- Further, you go 25 km through the hills and mountains of the desert to the Bedouin village.
- Once you arrive in Bedouin village, you will go on camel rides. By then, you will be able to take pictures with the Bedouins.
- Then, you will see the terrarium.
- Following the visit to the terrarium, your guide will accompany you to the Bedouin village. Further, on-site, he will show you how the Bedouins cook bread and how they dress.
- Afterwards, in the Bedouin tent, you will have dinner. And additionally, you will watch the oriental dances and see the stars through a telescope.
- Then, you will get ready to go back 25 km in the desert.
- Finally, we will escort you back to your hotel after a fantastic jeep ride.
- This Super Jeep Safari excursion in Hurghada ends at approximately 19:00.
Lunch. What does the Price of Super Jeep Safari Trip Hurghada Include?
- Also, Transfer to the desert and back to the hotel.
What does not the Program of Super Jeep Safari Adventure Hurghada include?
- Video DVD.
- Also, the Photo CD.
What to take with you for the trip?
- Also, Sunglasses.
Super Jeep Safari Excursion Hurghada Booking Days
- Daily from 13:00 – 19:00.
Ayshna Mukherjee –
Another fabulous trip in the desert is the jeep safari in the desert near Hurghada. This trip also includes looking and experiencing the desert terrain along with star gazing as well. You will also get to visit the Bedouins in their tents and get to learn a lot about their lifestyle. We considered ourselves to be lucky enough to be enjoying a dinner with the Bedouins and also get to see oriental forms of dances. This is a very active jeep ride as it allows tourists to have a good time riding jeeps. It lets tourists do jeep rides for 50 km or even more. This trip involves getting to know the Bedouins which makes this trip a mega jeep safari. You get picked up for a trip from your hotel at 1. PM. Then directly you are taken to the jeep safari base and it takes 20 minutes to reach the base from the hotel. Before starting on this trip, you need to take adequate safety measures in the form of scarves, and sunglasses as well. Then after training for some time you can start your journey for 25 KM through the hills and mountains of the desert to the Bedouin village. Once you reach the village get to enjoy the camel ride and take pictures with the Bedouins. After this, you go to visit the terrarium you go on to visit the Bedouin village. You get to sit with the Bedouins and get to see how to cook the bread which is the most interesting part of this trip. They will show how they dress as well. Next, you will have dinner with them and get to enjoy oriental dances and see the stars through the telescope. Once all is done, you ride back 25 KM back to the jeep base. From there you return to the hotel and the trip ends at 6 PM.
Never in my life have I thought that I’ll be looking at the stars in the desert! Or that I’ll be in the desert at all. But thanks to the Landious Travel it was possible. The tour went great and was full of experience that left us pleasantly tired and filled with emotions for days. Would recommend to go also if you like ride through sand-dunes on a jeep.