Experience both sides of Hurghada, the traditional old town and the new, modern city, with an insightful and friendly guide. Immerse yourself in ancient Egypt by exploring over 1500 artefacts at the Hurghada Museum, which opened in February 2020.
Take a break from sightseeing and enjoy the vibrant street life while sipping a drink at a local cafe. Book the Hurghada Museum City Tour Safaga online now and secure the best price available!
Highlights on the Hurghada Museum City Tour from Safaga
- Explore over 1,500 artefacts from Ancient Egypt at the Hurghada Museum
- Discover the highlights of Hurghada in an air-conditioned vehicle
- See the largest mosque and the oldest church in Hurghada
- Get to meet local fishers at the harbour
- Enjoy a soft drink at a conventional cafe
What does the Hurghada Museum City Tour include?
- Pickup and drop-off from hotels in Soma Bay, Makadi, and Sahl Hasheesh
- Transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Enjoy a coffee or a soft drink at a traditional cafe
- El Mina Mosque
- Saint Shenouda Coptic Orthodox Church
- Hurghada Marina boulevard
- Old fishing village and harbour
- El Daher (Old Town) souq
- Hurghada Museum
- Time for shopping
- English-speaking guide
- Service charges and taxes
What does the Hurghada Museum City Tour not include?
- Souvenirs and personal purchases
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Gratuities for the driver and guide (expected but not mandatory)
For your Hurghada Museum City Tour in Safaga, here’s a helpful list of items to bring with you
- Comfortable shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Water bottle
Booking Days of Hurghada Museum City Tour from Safaga