Are you ready for a magical adventure? Join us for a delightful three-day private car trip to Cairo from Hurghada. Experience the wonders of Cairo, from the iconic Giza pyramids and majestic Sphinx to the treasured Egyptian museum and the historic citadel of Saladin. You’ll also visit the breathtaking Mosque of Mohamed Ali, the enchanting Old Cairo, the charming Coptic Cairo, the Hanging Church, and the delightful old Bazaar Khan el Khalil. And don’t forget to explore the ancient sites of Memphis, Sakkara, and Dahshour. Let us take you on a journey you’ll never forget!
Highlights of the Three-day Excursion to Cairo from Hurghada
- Visit the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
- Lunch at a restaurant.
- Visit the three pyramids in Giza.
- Also, admire the Great Sphinx at the pyramid complex.
- Have a walk in Khan El Khalili and see Old Cairo
- Explore the ancient sites of Memphis, Sakkara, and Dahshour.
Itinerary of Three day Trip to Cairo from Hurghada
- Landious Travel will pick you up in an air-conditioned vehicle from your hotel in Hurghada at 03:00; then, you will drive for 6 hours to Cairo, arriving at 09:30.
- Your first stop will be the Giza Pyramid Complex, which includes three main pyramids, six smaller pyramids, the Great Sphinx, and the Valley Temple. This complex dates back to the 4th dynasty, 2400 years B.C. The Great Pyramid, the oldest and largest of the three pyramids, is the only one to remain intact from the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World. The Great Sphinx is the oldest known monumental sculpture, standing 73 m. long, 19 m. comprehensive, and 20 m in height. The Valley Temple is a granite mortuary used by Ancient Egyptians for the mummification process, and this is the only remaining one at the Giza plateau.
- After lunch, you will visit The Egyptian Museum at the Pyramids/Nile View restaurant. It displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamun’s treasure, gold, and jewellery collection. You will then transfer to your hotel in Giza for overnighting.
- after breakfast, your private tour guide will take you to visit Cairo Highlights. It includes Salah el-Din Citadel, a magnificent fortress that served as Egypt’s seat of government until the 1860s, and the Mohamed Ali Mosque, a replica of the Blue Mosque in Istanbul. No visit to Cairo is complete without a stop at Khan El Khalili Bazaar, one of the Middle East’s most famous and oldest bazaars.
- Lastly, you will stay overnight in Cairo.
- after breakfast, your private tour guide will visit Djoser Step PyramidPyramidqara, the first Pyramid built in Egypt.
- You will also explore the Ancient City of Memphis, founded around 3,100 BC, and the village of Dahshur, which marks the southern end of the vast pyramid field that begins at Giza. Here, you will see two of Egypt’s best-preserved early pyramids, the Bent Pyramid and the Red Pyramid.
- After your tour finishes, you will be transferred to Hurghada.
What does the Price of the Three day Tour to Cairo from Hurghada include?
- You will have the guidance of a knowledgeable Egyptologist during your 3-day trip.
- You will travel comfortably in a private air-conditioned vehicle for all transfers.
- Also, you will enjoy a two-night stay in Cairo and receive entrance fees to all the mentioned attractions.
What does not the Program of Cairo Tour Hurghada include?
- Additional excursion programs if not included in the above program.
- Also, Drinks.
Items to take with you on the trip
- Breakfast box.
- Also, Passport.
Three-day Trip to Cairo from Hurghada Booking Days
Please, make sure to check availability with us!
- Daily from 05:00 – 23:00 third day.
What is Expected to See during the 3-day Trip to Cairo from Hurghada?
The Egyptian Museum is the oldest archaeological museum in Egypt and the Middle East. It exhibits an extensive collection from the Predynastic Period to the Greco-Roman Period. In addition, this repository houses the most comprehensive collection of Pharaonic antiquities in the world. This fantastic collection traces 5,000 years of Egyptian history.
The Giza Pyramid Complex is the most popular tourist attraction in Egypt. This Complex is an Ancient Egyptian site located on the Giza Plateau. Widely known, it includes the Great Pyramid of Giza, its associated networks, and the Sphinx of Giza. Also, we call it the Giza Necropolis.
The ancient Egyptians built these massive constructions during the Fourth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom of Ancient Egypt. Additionally, the Giza Complex includes several cemeteries and the remains of a workers’ settlement on its territory.
The Pyramid of Khufu stands at a towering height of 138.5 metres. Located in the Giza pyramid complex, tPyramidest and most enormous Pyramid has astounded people through the centuries. This marvel constitutes a part of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world.
The Pyramid Of Khafre stands at 448ft with a base length of 706ft. ThesePyramidements make the Pyramid the second-tallest and second-largest Giza Pyramid complex. It houses the tomb of the Fourth Dynasty Pharaoh Khafre, who ruled between 2558 and 2532 BC. This historical monument is also known as the Pyramid of Chephren.
The Great Sphinx is one of the most significant sculptures in the world. It stands nearly 66 feet, showcasing a reclined lion’s body and a human head. Also, a royal headdress adorns the Sphinx’s human head. The length of this magnificent statue is around 240 feet.