It is a preferred sea trip on a modern semi-submarine in Hurghada, Egypt! We sky-high recommend the trip because it typically allows tourists of any age to have a good time at the sea eagerly watching coral reefs and plenty of fish. And also, it enables you to heartily enjoy a sea picnic through the Red Sea. It will be cheerful to have a view over the Giftun islands during this pleasant trip! Undoubtedly, this guided tour will provide fun and entertainment activities to you and all the family. ONLINE BOOKING SEMI SUBMARINE TOUR HURGHADA AND BEST PRICE!
Highlights on Semi Submarine Tour Hurghada
- Sea picnic across the Red Sea.
- Observing the underwater world on board semi-submarine.
- Snorkelling in the open sea with masks and flippers.
- See the embankments in Hurghada (Marina Boulevard).
- What’s more, get to the port and have an idea of how sailors make yachts and boats.
- Then, the inspection of the grandest mosque in Hurghada.
- After that, visiting the fruit and fish markets.
- The trip includes a visit to the Orthodox Church.
- Finally, shopping in the oil factory and the souvenir hall.
Program of The Semi Submarine Tour
- In the beginning, the Landious Travel representative will pick you up from your hotel at approximately 10:00 am.
Panoramic View of Hurghada
- In the beginning, you will make a panoramic overview of Hurghada. It will enable you to enjoy an amazing panorama of the Red Sea. Consequently, therein, your guide will give information about the diverse areas in Hurghada.
- Following this panoramic view of Hurghada, you will drive along the familiar Sheraton Street and see the Old City – Sakkala.
- Next, within the bounds of Sakkala, you will visit the grassy embankments of Marina Boulevard. In this attractive place where you will carefully inspect lots of boats, luxury yachts and coffee shops.
Sailing onboard the Semi Submarine
- At the beginning of the sail, you will have a sea picnic by the Red Sea.
- Next, you will step down to the bottom floor of the semi-submarine. There, you can have a seat and watch fish and coral reefs for about 45 minutes.
- Further, the semi-submarine will stop on the open sea. Thus, you will be able to swim in the open sea for about 45 minutes.
- On your way back to the port, you will have the chance to see coral reefs and fish, too.
Old Town Tour
- Afterwards, you will walk to the nearby fish market. It is a local market where fishermen sell fish. In this market, you will have the opportunity to encounter the local fishermen. Besides, you will have a look at the numerous fish they sell to the audience. Historically, it is a part of the oldest seaport in Hurghada.
- After that, you will proceed ahead to the El-Mina Mosque. It is the largest mosque in Hurghada. El-Mina Mosque stands prominently with its two towering minarets.
- Lastly, you will see the old port. It is a shipyard where workers build boats and yachts.
Lunch at a Fish Restaurant
Once you finish this lovely tour in the Old Town, you will head to the fish restaurant. Of course, you will enjoy a delicious lunch and tasty the cooked fish of the Red Sea.
- As soon as your visit to the old city ends, you will head to the modern area of Dahar.
- By then, in Dahar, you will visit the Coptic Orthodox Church named the Church of Saint Mary. It is the most prominent church in Hurghada where Christians go for prayers. The Church of Saint Mary is 100 years old.
- Before the end of this amazing round tour in Hurghada, you will visit the oil factory and souvenir hall.
- Finally, we will escort you back to your hotels.
- This City tour by Hurghada with a sail onboard the semi-submarine ends at approximately 18:00.
What does the Price of Semi Submarine Tour Hurghada Include?
- Transfer to the aquarium, and back to the hotel.
- Also, Entrance tickets.
What does not Program of Semi Submarine Excursion Hurghada include?
- Video DVD.
- Also, the Photo CD.
What to take with you for the trip?
Semi-Submarine Sightseeing Tour Hurghada Booking Days
- Daily from 14:00 – 20:00.
Information about Hurghada
Foundation of Hurghada
Hurghada is one of the cities placed in Al-Bahr Al-Ahmar governorate on the Red Sea coast. The Egyptians constructed the present city of Hurghada in the early 20th century. Until recently, it was a small fishing village with a modest population. Since the 19th century, Egyptian and foreign investors have continually enlarged the city. Therefore, it became the leading coastal resort on the Red Sea. Undeniably, the discovery of Oil in this area, in 1913, enhanced its rapid development. But, exporting its actual production merely began in 1921 under British oil magnates.