Jerusalem Tour Sharm El Sheikh Port is a spiritual one-day excursion to Jerusalem from Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt! We recommend the trip because it lets you see the world’s most religious and spiritual places! This trip recalls the life of the Savior Jesus Christ in Israel! Besides, the visit to Jerusalem gives you more information about the history of Christianity. Moreover, it lets you live important Bible events and facts.
Experiencing floating on the Dead Sea in Jordan is truly a unique and unforgettable experience. The water’s high salinity provides a buoyancy that makes it almost impossible to sink, giving visitors a sense of weightlessness and relaxation.
While the water may appear lifeless, visitors can find solace in the mineral-rich mud in the Jordan Dead Sea. This mud is believed to have near-magical healing properties, attracting countless resorts and spas to the area. Unsurprisingly, this has become one of Jordan’s most popular places.
It’s important to note that while the Dead Sea is often associated with Israel, it is between Jordan and Israel. Regardless of where you come from, floating on the Dead Sea is an experience that should not be missed.
Highlights on Jerusalem Excursion from Sharm El Sheikh
- Mount of Olives in Jerusalem.
- Admire the fascinating Arava Valley.
- The Wailing Wall.
- And the Road of Tribulation.
- The Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
- Lunch at a restaurant.
- The Church of the Nativity.
- Also, stop at the Dead Sea for a float.
Itinerary of Jerusalem Tour from Sharm el Sheikh Port
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from your cruise in Sharm El-Sheikh port at approximately 20:00.
- After picking up all comers, the bus will leave for the borders with Israel. It will drive along with the coastal cities of Dahab and Nuweiba. All these cities lie north of Sharm El Sheikh, on the coast of the Red Sea. From the centre of Sharm El Sheikh to the borders, the way will take approximately 3 hours.
Program in Israel
- Firstly, you will have a stop on the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem. At the peak of this mount, you can enjoy a panoramic view of the Temple Mount and the Old City. The view from the mountain is fantastic!
- Secondly, you will head to the Jerusalem Temple and stop at the Wailing Wall. Jews can be seen worshipping in the place.
- Then, you will go along the Road of Tribulation – the Way of the Cross. According to the Bible, the Savior carried the Cross along and went to the crucifixion in Calvary. You will see a hole in the rock where they installed the Cross. Also, you will witness the rock crack after a lightning strike.
- After that, you visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. This church lies near the cave of Jesus Christ.
- Further, lunchtime comes.
- Once again, you continue your trip by visiting Bethlehem’s Church of the Nativity.
- And then, you will enjoy swimming in the Dead Sea for almost one hour.
Departure to Sharm El Sheikh
- Finally, you head back to Sharm El-Sheikh after finishing this fantastic sightseeing trip to Jerusalem.
- This Excursion to Jerusalem from Sharm El Sheikh Port ends at approximately 23:00 on the second day.
What does the Jerusalem/Sharm El Sheikh Price include?
- Entrance tickets.
- Also, Transfer to Jerusalem from Sharm El-Sheikh and back to the cruise hotel.
What does not the Jerusalem Excursion Sharm El Sheikh Program include?
- Guide. The English guide costs 200 $ per group of tourists.
- Also, Additional excursion programs are not included in the above program.
Items to take with you for the Jerusalem trip
- Breakfast box.
- Also, Clothes for the season.
Jerusalem Excursion Sharm El Sheikh Port Booking Days
- Mondays from 20:00 – 23:00 on the second day.
- Also, Thursdays from 20:00 – 23:00 are the second day.