ONLINE BOOKING JERUSALEM EXCURSION SHARM EL SHEIKH AND BEST PRICE! It is a very spiritual one-day excursion to Jerusalem from the resort of Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt! We recommend the trip because it allows you to see the most religious and spiritual places in the world! For sure, this trip recalls the life of the Savior Jesus Christ in Israel! Besides, the visit to Jerusalem gives you more information about the history of Christianity. Moreover, it lets you live important Bible events and facts.
Highlights on Jerusalem Excursion from Sharm El Sheikh
- Mount of Olives in Jerusalem.
- The Wailing Wall.
- And the Road of Tribulation.
- The Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
- Lunch at a restaurant.
- The Church of the Nativity.
- Also, Swimming in the Dead Sea.
Excursion Program to Jerusalem
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from your hotel, in Sharm El-Sheikh, at approximately 20:00.
- After picking up all comers, the bus will leave for the borders with Israel. It will drive along with the coastal cities of Dahab, Nuweiba, and Taba. All these cities lie north to Sharm El Sheikh, on the coast of the Red Sea. From the centre of Sharm El Sheikh to the borders, the way will take approximately 3 hours.
Program in Israel
- Firstly, you will have a stop on the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem. At the peak of this mount, you can enjoy a panoramic view of the Temple Mount and the Old City.
- Secondly, you will head to the Jerusalem Temple and have a stop at the Wailing Wall.
- Then, you will go along the Road of Tribulation – the Way of the Cross. According to the Bible, the Savior carried the cross along and went to the crucifixion in Calvary. Here, you will see a hole in the rock where they installed the Cross. Also, you will witness the crack that appeared in the rock after a lightning strike.
- After that, you visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. This church lies near the cave of Jesus Christ.
- Further, lunchtime comes.
- Once again, you continue your trip visiting the Church of the Nativity in the city of Bethlehem.
- And then, you will enjoy swimming in the Dead Sea for almost one hour.
Departure to Sharm El Sheikh
- Finally, you head back to Sharm El-Sheikh, after finishing this fantastic sightseeing trip to Jerusalem.
- This Excursion to Jerusalem from Sharm El Sheikh ends at approximately 23:00 on the second day.
What does Jerusalem/Sharm El Sheikh Price include?
- Entrance tickets.
- Also, Transfer to Jerusalem from Sharm El-Sheikh, and back to the hotel.
What does not Jerusalem Excursion Sharm El Sheikh Program include?
- Guide. The English guide costs 200$ per group of tourists.
- Also, Additional excursion programs if not included in the above program.
What to take with you for the trip?
- Breakfast box.
- Also, Clothes for the season.
Jerusalem Excursion Sharm El Sheikh Booking Days
- Mondays from 20:00 – 23:00 the second day.
- Also, Thursdays from 20:00 – 23:00 the second day.