It is a spiritual individual trip to the Monastery of Saint Anthony from Hurghada, Egypt! We recommend the trip for it allows tourists to see the oldest Christian sights built during Roman Egypt. Also, the Monastery of Saint Anthony Hurghada program will learn more about the history of the country. ONLINE BOOKING MONASTERY OF SAINT ANTHONY TRIP HURGHADA AND BEST PRICE!
Highlights on Monastery of Saint Anthony Trip
- Visit the Monastery of St. Anthony.
- Lunch at a restaurant.
- Besides, visit the Monastery of Saint Paul.
Program of Monasteries of Saints Anthony and Paul Excursion
- Landious Travel will pick you up from the hotel, in Hurghada, around 03:00 AM.
- After picking you up, your private vehicle (Limousine, or minibus) will leave for the Monastery of St. Anthony. On your way to this monastery, you will pass the cities of Ras Ghareb and Ain Sokhna. And; finally, you will arrive at Zaafarana. All these cities are north of Hurghada, on the coast of the Red Sea. The way from the centre of Hurghada to the Monastery of St. Anthony will take about 4 hours.
Program in Monastery of St. Anthony
- Once you arrive at the Monastery of Saint Anthony, your guide will accompany you on a tour inside it. The Monastery of Saint Anthony has a huge wall that surrounds it. Inside this huge wall, monks and an abbot live. More than 1,600 years ago the hermit Anthony lived here in a cave on a 680-meter high mountain. Also, there is a staircase with about 1,000 steps that leads you up to this cave. Especially worth seeing in the complex: the alleys, chapels, and the gardens.
- Later, after visiting the Monastery of Saint Anthony in Zaafarana, you will enjoy your lunch.
Program in Monastery of St. Paul
- Then, you will drive some 40 km back towards the Monastery of Saint Paul. Accordingly, it will take you approximately 40 minutes to get there.
- The trip continues in the Monastery of St. Paul. Although this monastery is smaller than the one for Saint Anthony, it has some treasures and big importance. Among these treasures: altars, icons, an old olive press, an old pulley and a coffin. This coffin has the remains of St. Paul in.
Departure to Hurghada
- Finally, you depart back to Hurghada after such a program in the sacred Coptic monasteries of Saints Anthony and Paul.
- This trip to the Monasteries of Saints Anthony and Paul from Hurghada ends at approximately 17:00.
What does the Price of the Monastery of Saint Anthony Trip Hurghada include?
- Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Also, a Private guide.
What does not the Program of Monastery of Saint Anthony Hurghada include?
- Additional programs if not included in the above program.
- Also, Drinks in the restaurant.
WHAT TO TAKE WITH YOU FOR THE TRIP?
- Breakfast box.
- Also, Clothes for the season.
Monastery of Saint Anthony Trip Hurghada Booking Days
- Daily from 03:00 – 17:00.