Hurghada Parasailing is an exciting parasailing trip from Hurghada, Egypt! We recommend the trip because it allows tourists to have a good time at sea! You will experience one of the most fantastic water sports – parasailing. In this experience, you will see Hurghada City while on a parachute. You will like the view over the Red Sea with its nearby islands. The Hurghada parasailing program offers unique 360-degree views of the Red Sea. Indeed, it is one of the most exciting excursions in Hurghada!
Highlights on Parasailing Trip in Hurghada
- Comprehensive briefing and training on parasailing.
- Parasailing to a height of 30-40 meters above the sea.
- Also, Stunning views over the picturesque Red Sea Coast.
Program of Private Parasailing Experience
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from the hotel at approximately 11:00 AM.
- After picking up all comers, the bus will head to the port. The way to this port takes approximately 20 minutes.
- You will find your speedboat in the port. This speed boat will take you to the water sports base.
- After getting to the base, you must prepare for a parasailing flight.
- Then you get a briefing. After that, the crew will help to do the following steps. It is worth noting that the harness attaches the pilot to the parasail during parasailing. In return, the parasail connects to the boat by the tow rope. The ship then sails off, carrying the parasail wings and pilot into the air.
- Finally, we escort you back to your hotels after such a lovely adventure.
- This Parasailing trip in Hurghada ends at approximately 13:00.
What does the Price of the Parasailing from Hurghada Include?
- Transfer to the port.
- Parasailing adventure.
- The price includes a full safety briefing on parasailing procedures.
- Free lockers.
- Also, transfer to the port and back to the hotel.
What is the Program of Parasailing Trip Hurghada Include?
- Video DVD.
- Also, the Photo CD.
What to take with you for the trip?
- Also, Sunscreen.
Parasailing Trip Hurghada Booking Days
- Daily from 11:00 – 13:00.