It is an exciting private trip to Hurghada, Egypt! We recommend the trip because it allows tourists to have a good time at the sea! You will experience one of the most amazing water sports _ parasailing. In this experience, you will be seeing Hurghada City while on a parachute. You will like so much the view over the Red Sea with its nearby islands. The Hurghada parasailing program offers unique 360-degree views of the Red Sea. ONLINE BOOKING PARASAILING TRIP HURGHADA AND BEST PRICE!
Highlights on Parasailing Trip in Hurghada
- Comprehensive briefing and training on parasailing.
- Parasailing to a height of 30-40 meters above the sea.
- Also, Stunning views over the picturesque Red Sea Coast.
Program of Private Parasailing Experience
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from the hotel at approximately 11:00 AM.
- After picking up all comers, the bus will head to the port. The way to this port takes approximately 20 minutes.
- You’ll find your speedboat in the port. This speed boat will carry you to the water-sports base.
- After getting to the base, you will need to prepare yourself for a parasailing flight.
- Then you get a briefing. After that, the crew will help to do the next steps. It worth noting that during parasailing, the harness attaches the pilot to the parasail. In return, the parasail connects to the boat by the tow rope. The boat then drives off, carrying both the parasail wings and pilot into the air.
- Finally, we escort you back to your hotels after such a lovely adventure.
- This Parasailing trip in Hurghada ends at approximately 13:00.
What does the Price of Parasailing Trip Hurghada Include?
- Private transfer to the port.
- Individual parasailing adventure.
- Full safety briefing for parasailing procedures.
- Free lockers.
- Also, Transfer to the port and back to the hotel.
What is the Program of Parasailing Trip Hurghada Include?
- Video DVD.
- Also, the Photo CD.
What to take with you on the parasailing trip?
- Also, Sunscreen.
Parasailing Trip Hurghada Booking Days
- Daily from 11:00 – 13:00.