Sakkara Dahshur Trip Hurghada is a beautiful day trip to the Pyramid Complex in Giza, Sakkara and Dahshur from Hurghada, Egypt! Start a fantastic tour with Red Pyramid and Bent Pyramid at Dahshur. Dahshur is a famous royal cemetery in Egypt with many famous Pyramids of king Sneferu. The site is about 40 km from Cairo. Visit the Step Pyramid of Djoser, the world’s oldest central stone structure, built in the 3rd Dynasty.
Further, admire the Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren, and Mykerinus. Also, visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, which dates back to the time of Chefren. The tour also includes visiting the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chefren.
We strongly recommend this day trip because it lets tourists see the most impressive sights and monuments built in ancient Egypt – the ancient Egyptian Pyramids and the older step pyramid. Similarly, it allows us to learn more about the country’s history. It is one of the best Dahshur tours from Hurghada!
Highlights on Sakkara & Dahshur Trip from Hurghada
- See the three pyramids in Giza.
- The Valley Temple (Mummification Temple).
- Also, visit the Great Sphinx at the pyramid complex.
- Admire the Step Pyramid of Djoser in Sakkara necropolis.
- Lunch at a restaurant.
- Also, the Pyramids of Dahshur.
Program of Excursion to Sakkara & Dahshur
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada around 01:00 am.
- Once we pick every comer, your private vehicle (Limousine or minibus) will leave directly for Giza. From Cairo to Giza, the way takes about one hour.
Program in Giza
- As soon as you arrive at Giza, you will head to the Pyramid Complex. There, you will first see the great three Pyramids of Cheops (Khufu), Chephren (Khafre) and Mykerinus (Menkaure). Then, you will go ahead to see the Great Sphinx. The Great Sphinx dates back to the time of Chephren and exists in the Valley Temple. Your guide shows them and gives you free time to take a picture for your convenience.
Program in Sakkara
- Further, you will head to Sakkara after visiting the Pyramids complex in Giza. Then, in this exciting place, you can enjoy seeing the Step Pyramid of King Djoser. The world’s oldest central stone structure dates to the 3rd Dynasty.
- Later, lunch comes. After this fantastic visit to the Sakkara necropolis, the stop for lunch will come.
Program in Dahshur
- Afterwards, you head to Dahshur to see the Red Pyramid and Bent Pyramid. Dahshur is a famous royal necropolis in Egypt that hosts many famous Pyramids of king Snefru.
Departure to Hurghada
- Finally, you return to your hotels after such a program in the beautiful Giza, Dahshur, and Sakkara.
- This trip to Sakkara & Dahshur from Hurghada ends at approximately 22:00.
What does the Price of Sakkara & Dahshur Tour Hurghada include?
- Tickets for visiting temples.
- Private guide.
- Also, we provide you with a private air-conditioned vehicle.
What does not the Program of Sakkara & Dahshur Trip Hurghada include?
- Additional programs, if not included in the program mentioned above.
WHAT TO TAKE WITH YOU FOR THE TRIP?
- Also, take clothes for the season.
Sakkara & Dahshur Excursion Hurghada Booking Days
- Daily from 01:00 – 22:00.