An informative Individual Trip to El Minya from Hurghada! We recommend the trip because it allows tourists to see a large number of ancient Egyptian attractions. Also, for it lets you getting to known a lot about the history of ancient Egypt!
The main points of the individual program to El-Minya
- Tuna El-Gabel
- Tell Al Amarna
- Also, Beni Hassan Tombs
The trip program in El-Minya from Hurghada
- We pick you up from the hotel around 04:00 in the morning
- After picking you up, the bus (limousine or minibus) leaves towards El-Minya passing the cities of Ras Shukeir, and Ras Ghareb. These cities are north of Hurghada, on the coast of the Red Sea. The way, from the center of Hurghada to El-Minya, takes about 5 hours.
- As soon as you arrive at El Minya, we show you Beni Hassan which is the site of almost 40 tombs from the 11th and 12th dynasty. These tombs are: Tomb of Baqet who was governor and solider, second one for his son _ Khety, third one of Amenmhet and the fourth for Khunumhotep, the successor of King Amenemhat.
- The next stop will be at the restaurant. There you can enjoy a delicious lunch.
- Then, you continue the individual trip in Tuna El Gabel area which was the culture center where pilgrims gave homage to God Thot.
- After that you will be moved to Tell Al Amarna where King Ikhnaton and his wife queen Nefertiti founded this city as dedication to the cult of the new god Aton.
- Our bus leaves back to Hurghada, after such a program in the wonderful city of El Minya
- This “Individual Trip to El Minya from Hurghada” ends at approximately 20:00
What is included in the trip price
- Tickets for visiting temples in El-Minya
- Private guide
- Also, private vehicle to El-Minya, and back to the hotel
What is not included in the price of the trip
- Additional excursion programs if not included in the above mentioned program
What to take with you for the tour
- Breakfast box
- Also, Clothes for the season
DAYS OF EXCURSION ORGANIZATION
- Daily from 04:00-20:00