Cairo Individual Trip Hurghada is a beautiful Cairo private tour from Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt! It is one of the most popular individual excursions in Hurghada! We recommend the trip because it allows tourists to see the most impressive sights built in ancient Egypt and learn more about its history.
Highlights on Cairo Individual Trip from Hurghada
- Visit the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
- Lunch at a restaurant.
- See the three pyramids in Giza.
- Also, the Great Sphinx at the pyramid complex.
Program of the Private Excursion to Cairo & Giza
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from the Hurghada hotel around 02:00 am.
- After picking you up, your private vehicle (Limousine or minibus) leaves for Cairo passing the city of Ras Ghareb, Zaafarana, Ain Sokhna, and Suez. All these cities are north of Hurghada, on the coast of the Red Sea. From the centre of Hurghada to Cairo, the road takes about 6 hours.
Schedule in Cairo
- We will show you the Egyptian Museum as soon as you arrive in Cairo. There are about 100 exhibition halls in this museum. These halls exhibit a unique collection consisting of about 150 thousand pieces. Your guide will have a task to show the beautiful exhibitions of this museum and give you free time to take pictures.
- After visiting the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, you can choose to make a boat trip on the Nile. It is an additional program for an extra charge! As soon as the boat ride on the Nile ends, you are heading to another city – Giza.
Agenda in Giza
- The trip continues in Giza. The first stop there will be at the restaurant. It offers a buffet.
- Following lunch, you will head to the Giza Pyramid Complex, the fantastic three pyramids and the Sphinx. Your guide shows them and gives you free time to take a picture.
Departure to Hurghada
- Finally, our bus will return to Hurghada after such a program in the beautiful cities of Cairo and Giza.
- This Individual Cairo Trip from Hurghada ends at approximately 10:00 pm.
What does the Price of Cairo Private Tour Hurghada include?
- Tickets for visiting temples.
- Private guide.
- Also, Private air-conditioned vehicles.
What does not Cairo the Program of Individual Trip Hurghada include?
- Additional programs if not included in the above program.
- Also, Drinks in the restaurant.
Items to take with you for the trip
- Breakfast box.
- Also, Clothes for the season.
Cairo Individual Trip Hurghada Booking Days
- Daily from 02:00 – 22:00.
What is Expected to See during the Cairo Individual Trip Hurghada?
The Egyptian Museum is the oldest archaeological museum in Egypt and the Middle East. It exhibits an extensive collection passing from the Predynastic Period to the Greco-Roman period. In addition, this repository houses the most comprehensive collection of Pharaonic antiquities in the world. This fantastic collection traces 5,000 years of Egyptian history.
Giza Pyramid Complex
The Giza Pyramid Complex is the most popular tourist attraction in Egypt. Also, we call it the Giza Necropolis. This Complex is an Ancient Egyptian site located on the Giza Plateau. Widely known, it includes the Great Pyramid of Giza, its associated networks, and the Sphinx of Giza. The ancient Egyptians built these massive constructions during the Fourth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom of Ancient Egypt. Additionally, the Giza Complex includes several cemeteries and the remains of a workers’ settlement on its territory.
Pyramid of Khufu
The Pyramid of Khufu stands at a towering height of 138.5 metres. Located in the Giza pyramid complex, this oldest and largest Pyramid has astounded people through the centuries. This marvel constitutes a part of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world.
Pyramid of Khafre
The Pyramid Of Khafre stands at 448ft with a base length of 706ft. These measurements make this Pyramid the second-tallest and second-largest Giza Pyramid complex. It houses the tomb of the Fourth Dynasty Pharaoh Khafre, who ruled between 2558-2532 BC. This historical monument is also known as the Pyramid of Chephren.
Menkaure is the third Pyramid in the Giza Pyramid complex in Greater Cairo, Egypt. Smallest of the three; this beautiful structure rises to 66 metres (218 feet). Menkaure Pyramid houses some of the most stunning sculptures from Ancient Egyptian history despite being short.
The Great Sphinx is one of the most significant sculptures in the world. It shows a reclined lion’s body and a human head at nearly 66 feet. A royal headdress adorns the Sphinx’s human head. The length of this magnificent statue is around 240 feet.
Amna Khalid –
We have been travelling together for around a year and have used some excursion companies to some of the sites we have visited. These people are the very best at what they do. Our guide took us to Cairo, visiting the Pyramids at Giza, the Sphinx and the Egyptian Museum. She has such passion, knowledge and compassion for her subject. Our guide and our driver are lovely. They treated us like one of their best friends. If visiting Egypt, you should look up this company and travel with them; it is incredible to go through one of the biggest cities we have ever been to and then find yourself at one of the seven wonders of the world at the city’s edge. It’s one of the most exciting trips I have ever done. I am happy I have visited this wonderful place.
Ayshna Mukherjee –
One of the best trips to take individually. You can have a good tour of the three pyramids and the Great Sphinx as well all combined in one shot! As a buffer, you will also get to see the Egyptian Museum also but this time, you can have a lot of time in your hands and see all the amazing artifacts kept there at your pace and ease. You will also have to question your guide because this time he will be able to guide you with his full attention and answer all your questions in detail. Now if you have booked this trip with your partner, you will also be able to enjoy the boat ride and picnic on the Nile. That way if you think of it, this can be a wonderful surprise for your partner and both of you will enjoy yourselves. You will also get to have a yummy buffet lunch at Giza before you go to visit the pyramids and the Sphinx. Lots of options for photography and questions for your guide if you want to. So go ahead and book!