It is a fabulous Luxor overnight trip from Hurghada! Undoubtedly, the journey to Luxor is one of the best excursions you can do while staying in Egypt! We consider that the program to the Valley of Kings is the most popular one! It is a rich and informative excursion to Luxor & Valley of the Kings from Hurghada, Egypt. We recommend the trip because it allows tourists to see many ancient Egyptian attractions: temples and tombs in Luxor. Besides, it will enable you to get more closely acquainted with the history of ancient Egypt! ONLINE BOOKING LUXOR OVERNIGHT TRIP HURGHADA AND BEST PRICE!
Highlights on Luxor Overnight Trip from Hurghada
- Luxor Temple.
- Karnak Temple.
- Lunch at a restaurant.
- And, Colossi of Memnon in the temple of Amenhotep III.
- The temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
- Besides, A visit to the valley of Kings in the City of the Dea.
Program of the Two-days Tip to Luxor
- Start time & Pick-Up. Landious Travel representative picks you up from your hotel in Hurghada, around 05:00 AM.
- Destination. After picking up all comers, the minibus leaves towards Luxor. It passes the city of Safaga and Qena on its way to Luxor. Noteworthy that the resort town of Safaga lies 45 miles south of Hurghada, on the Red Sea coast. At the same time, the city of Qena is 220 km away in the Nile Valley. The way, from the centre of Hurghada to Luxor, takes about 4 hours.
First-day program in Eastern Luxor
- Karnak Temple Visit. As soon as you have arrived at Luxor, we show you the Karnak temple dedicated to the god Amun. This temple is the largest in Egypt and the whole ancient world. It lies in the City of Living – Eastern Luxor. In this temple, your guide begins his explanation. And then, he shows the frequently visited places in this large complex. This complex contains different temples and buildings inside.
- Lunch. Then, After visiting the Karnak temple in Eastern Luxor, you will enjoy your lunch at a good restaurant.
- Luxor Temple Visit. After that, you drive to the Luxor temple to enjoy this fantastic temple.
- Hotel Check-In. By the end of your first-day program, you will head to your hotel for check-in.
Second-day program in Western Luxor
- Breakfast & West Bank Discovery. The second day of the trip starts with enjoying your breakfast at your hotel; and then heading to the western bank of the Nile.
- Amenhotep III Temple visit. Once you arrived at the western bank, our trip continues with a visit to the Colossi of Memnon. These Colossi are two magnificent statues that stand at the entrance of the temple of Amenhotep III.
- Hatshepsut Temple Visit. Further, the bus goes to the beautiful temple of Queen Hatshepsut. It is a fantastic temple that exists in Deir El-Bahari. The Ancient Egyptians managed to cut this three-floor temple into the rock. It is worth mentioning that around the place, there are all sorts of tombs. Also, you can see two more temples of Thutmose III and Amenhotep Neb Hept Ra to the right-hand side.
- Valley of the Kings Visit. Before the end of the program in West Luxor, you will visit the Valley of the Kings. It is so great in this place and interesting! Accordingly, in this place, you see three tombs for the great pharaohs of Egypt.
- Departure. Finally, our bus leaves back to Hurghada after such a lovely trip to the city of Luxor.
- End Time. This “Luxor Overnight Trip from Hurghada” ends at approximately 24:00 the next day.
What does the Luxor Overnight Trip Hurghada price include?
- Tickets for visiting temples.
- Also, Transfer to Luxor and back to the hotel.
What does not the program of Luxor Overnight Trip Hurghada include?
- Additional excursion programs if not included in the previously=mentioned program.
- Also, Drinks in the restaurant.
What to take with you for the trip?
- Breakfast box.
- Also, Clothes matching the season.
Luxor Overnight Trip Hurghada Booking Days
- Daily from 04:00 – 24:00 the next day.
What is Expected to See during the Luxor Overnight Trip from Hurghada?
Monuments on the eastern bank of River Nile
- Karnak Temple: The Temple of Karnak is the largest temple complex in the ancient world. This temple represents the combined achievement of many generations of ancient builders and pharaohs amazingly. Its ancient name is Ipet-isut – the most sacred of places. Continuously, the building of this complex temple lasted over more than two thousand years. Also, it compromises three main temples, smaller enclosed temples, and several outer temples on 247 acres of land. Within the great Hypostyle Hall, there is an incredible forest of giant pillars.
- Luxor Temple: The Temple of Luxor was the centre of one of the most important festivals in ancient Egypt – the festival of Opet. This majestic Luxor temple was built by Amenhotep III and Ramses II and dedicated to the god Amun. This festival was to reconcile the human aspect of the ruler with the divine office.
Monuments on the western bank of River Nile
- Valley of the Kings: Valley of the Kings is the place where the magnificent tombs exist. Professionally, the Ancient Egyptians carved these tombs deep into the mountain rock. And, they richly decorated those tombs and filled them with treasures for the afterlife. For example, this place homes tombs of ancient Egyptian kings, e.g. toms of the great pharaoh Ramses II and Tutankhamen.
- Hatshepsut Temple: Hatshepsut temple, at El Deir El Bahary, is this impressive temple dedicated to Queen Hatshepsut – the only female pharaoh. Impressively, this temple rises out in the desert with a series of terraces. It merges with the sheer limestone cliffs that surround that temple. Additionally, It is one of the most beautiful & best preserved of all of the temples of Ancient Egypt.
- Also, Colossi of Memnon: Two massive mono stone statues of king Amenhotep III are the significant remains of a vast mortuary temple.
Services presented during the Luxor Overnight Trip from Hurghada
- Transport: Landious Travel uses an individual air-conditioned limousine/minibus to service you. A professional driver will accompany you during the trip.
- Guiding: a licensed professional English guide will accompany you to all temples and museums.
- Food: we present lunch/dinner in quality restaurants under the included services in the trip program.