Dolphin Bay Sataya Trip Marsa Alam is a favourite sea trip to Dolphin Bay Sataya from Marsa Alam, Red Sea Governorate – Egypt! We recommend the trip because it allows, in particular, tourists to have a good time swimming with dolphins. In detail, it will let you enjoy a sea picnic. Moreover, of course, it allows snorkelling on the beautiful coral reefs and watching a wide variety of fish. Indeed, swimming with dolphins in the open sea is a fantastic experience!
Highlights on Trip to Dolphin Bay Sataya from Marsa Alam
- Swimming with the dolphins in Sataya Dolphin Bay.
- Snorkelling in the open sea.
- Also, lunch on the boat.
Program of the Snorkeling Excursion to Dolphin Bay Sataya
- Landious Travel representative picks up from the hotel, in Marsa Alam, at approximately 08:00 AM.
- After picking up all comers, the bus goes to the port. The way to this port takes approximately 30 minutes.
- Once you arrive at the port, you will find your boat. It will be a significant and chic boat! This Cruise boat has two floors. You prefer to take off your footwear when you get into the boat. Furthermore, you can rise on the second floor to tanning in the upper sun deck.
- The boat moves on through the Red Sea as soon as the group gathers. Then, on the beautiful corals of Sataya, you will stop in the open sea. Indeed, in this fantastic dolphin bay, you can swim with dolphins, too.
- Following this stop, the group will gather on the first floor for lunch. During lunch, the buffet will be open.
- Next, you will have a stop at another place to go snorkelling with masks and flippers.
- Finally, our boat heads back to the port. Once again, we will escort you back to your hotels in Marsa Alam.
- This Sea trip to Dolphin Bay Sataya from Marsa Alam ends at approximately 04:30 PM.
What does the Price of Dolphin Bay Sataya Marsa Alam include?
- Snorkelling equipment.
- Food & drinks.
- Also, Transfer to the port and back to the hotel.
What does not the Program of Dolphin Bay Sataya Marsa Alam include?
- Video DVD.
- Also, the Photo CD.
What to take with you for the trip to Dolphin Bay?
- Also, Sunscreen.
Dolphin Bay Sataya Marsa Alam Booking Days
- Daily from 08:00-17:00.
Presented Services during the Sea trip to Dolphin Bay Sataya from Marsa Alam.
Transport: Landious Travel utilises an air-conditioned limousine/minibus to service you. A professional driver will escort you to the port and your hotel.
Guiding: a professional English tour leader will pick you up from your hotels. Then, our guides will accompany you to the port.
Boat facilities: our boats are new three-floors ones. These boats have many facilities: a dining salon, water colder, a kitchen, and two toilets. Also, we provide life jackets, snorkelling equipment and two trolling reels on the first floor. Meanwhile, the sun-deck floor has comfortable sunbeds and a tent.
Team and staff: you will have a friendly and professional crew on the boat. Our instructors and trainers will guide you during the trip.
Food: we serve a delicious lunch on board the boat, with different dishes.
Ayshna Mukherjee –
Another wonderful and close to the heart is this trip. Once again you get to swim with dolphins out in the open sea. You will also be able to enjoy snorkeling and get to see the beautiful coral reefs and multi-colored fish as well. This program will also include a sea picnic, two snorkeling stops, and an onboard lunch. The trip also includes lunch and soft drinks. This is one of the trips which should be done as this allows you to swim in the open sea with dolphins. You are picked up from the hotel at 8 AM. You reach the port in 30 minutes. You reach the port and get on the vessel which is a double-decker one and leave your shoes behind and head to the upper deck to get suntanned. Then the boat sets sail and the first stop is at the corals at Sataya. There you will get to snorkel and see the most beautiful corals. Also as an add-on, you get to swim with the most lovable creatures-dolphins. This bay is famous for its name-Dolphin-Bay. Watching these wonderful creatures go alongside your boat is a pleasure in itself! Once you are done with swimming and snorkeling you have a sumptuous lunch on board. After lunch, there will be a stop to another place to do some more you head back to port. From there you are taken back to the hotels.