It is an amazing flight trip to Cairo from Marsa Alam by plane! We recommend this trip because it allows tourists seeing the most impressive sights, and learn more about the history of the country. The trip heads to the great pyramids and the Sphinx at Giza. And, it goes to the Egyptian museum in Cairo, as well. Participants on the trip will make this long-awaited trip by plane without losing much time.
Main points of excursion program on Cairo by plane
- Visit to the Egyptian Museum in Cairo
- Visit the three pyramids in Giza
- And, the Great Sphinx in the pyramid complex
- The bazaar of Khan el-Khalili
- Also, Saladin Citadel and Alabaster Mosque of Mohammed Ali
The program of trip to Cairo – Giza from Marsa Alam
- We pick you up from your hotel on a vehicle at approximately 02:00 am
- After picking up all comers, the bus goes to the international airport of Hurghada. It takes about 2-3 hours to get to the airport.
Program in Cairo
- As soon as you arrive at Cairo, your trip starts. The first stop will be in the Egyptian Museum. It has about 100 exhibition halls in this museum, where there is a unique collection consisting of about 150 thousand items. Your guide will have a task to show all the main exhibits in this vast museum, and give free time to take pictures
- After visiting the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, you start the boat picnic on the river Nile as a paid option. This is an additional program and it can be ordered, in advance, through us! As soon as the boat picnic on the Nile ends, you will be heading to another city _ Giza
Program in Giza
- Your next stop during the trip from Marsa Alam will be in Giza. The first stop, there, will be in the restaurant. It offers an open buffet
- Then, the group goes to the pyramid complex, where there are such great pyramids and the Sphinx. Your guide shows them, and gives free time to take a picture
Program in Old Cairo
- Before the end of this trip, you visit the beautiful old town of Cairo. There you will find the country’s largest market, the Khan el-Khalili bazaar, founded in the 14th century.
- Then, you head to the Saladin Citadel to visit the Alabaster Mosque of Mohammed Ali in.
- After such a program in the wonderful cities of Cairo and Giza, you head back to Cairo Airport.
- This “Trip to Cairo from Marsa Alam by Plane” ends back at approximately 02:00 next day.
What is included in the tour price
- Tickets for visiting temples
- Transfer to Hurghada Airport
- Transfer in Cairo
- Also, transfer from Hurghada Airport back to your hotel in Marsa Alam
What is not included in the price of the trip
- Additional excursion programs if not included in the above program
- Also, Drinks
WHAT TO TAKE WITH YOU FOR THE TRIP
- Breakfast box
- Also, Passport
Days of excursion organization
- Thursdays 05:00 – 23:00
- Also, Fridays from 05:00 – 23:00