ONLINE BOOKING CAIRO TRIP MARSA ALAM PLANE AND BEST PRICE! It is a fantastic trip to Cairo from Marsa Alam by plane, Egypt! We recommend this flight trip because it allows tourists to see the most impressive sights, and learn more about its history. The trip directs to the great pyramids and the Sphinx at Giza. Also, it goes to the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, as well. Participants on the journey will make this long-awaited trip by plane without losing much time.
Highlights on Cairo Trip from Marsa Alam by Plane
- Visit the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
- Lunch at a restaurant.
- Visit the three pyramids in Giza.
- And the Great Sphinx in the pyramid complex.
- The bazaar of Khan el-Khalili.
- Also, Saladin Citadel and Alabaster Mosque of Mohammed Ali.
The program of the Trip to Cairo – Giza
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from your hotel on a vehicle at approximately 02:00 am.
- After picking up all comers, the bus goes to the International Airport of Hurghada. It takes about 2-3 hours to get to the airport.
Program in Cairo
- As soon as you arrive in Cairo, your trip starts. The first stop will be in the Egyptian Museum. It has about 100 exhibition halls in this museum. There is a unique collection in these halls consisting of about 150 thousand pieces. Your guide will have the task of showing all the main exhibits in this vast museum and giving you free time to take pictures.
- After visiting the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, you start the boat picnic on the Nile River as a paid option. It is an additional program, and you can order it in advance through us! As soon as the boat picnic on the Nile ends, you will be heading to another city – Giza.
Program in Giza
- Your next stop during the trip from Marsa Alam will be in Giza. The first stop, there, will be in the restaurant. It offers an open buffet.
- Then, the group goes to the Giza Pyramid Complex, where there are such great pyramids and the Sphinx. Your guide shows them and gives you free time to take a picture.
Program in Old Cairo
- Before the end of this trip, you visit the beautiful old town of Cairo. There you will find the country’s largest market, the Khan el-Khalili bazaar, founded in the 14th century.
- Then, you head to the Saladin Citadel to visit the Alabaster Mosque of Mohammed Ali.
Departure to Marsa Alam
- After such a program in the beautiful cities of Cairo and Giza, you head back to Cairo Airport.
- This Trip to Cairo from Marsa Alam by Plane ends back at approximately 02:00 the next day.
What does the Price of Cairo Trip Marsa Alam Plane Include?
- Tickets for visiting temples.
- Transfer to Hurghada Airport.
- Transfer in Cairo.
- Also, transfer from Hurghada Airport back to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
What does not the Program of Cairo Trip Marsa Alam by Plane include?
- Additional excursion programs if not included in the above program.
- Also, Drinks.
WHAT TO TAKE WITH YOU FOR THE TRIP?
- Breakfast box
- Also, Passport.
Cairo Trip Marsa Alam Plane Booking Days
- Thursdays from 05:00 – 23:00.
- Also, Fridays from 05:00 – 23:00.