Embark on an exceptional tour experience with our Cairo Trip Marsa Alam by Plane package, designed to showcase the top monuments in Giza and Cairo from Marsa Alam by plane, Egypt. This flight trip is highly recommended for its ability to provide tourists with an opportunity to witness the most impressive sights and learn about the rich history of the region. The excursion takes participants on a plane ride to the great pyramids and the Sphinx at Giza, as well as to the renowned Egyptian Museum in Cairo, without consuming too much time.
Why Landious Recommends the Cairo Tour Marsa Alam by Plane?
Our private day tour from Marsa Alam to Cairo is an unparalleled experience you won’t want to miss. Our friendly representative will pick you up from your hotel in Marsa Alam and transfer you to Hurghada Airport, where you’ll take a flight to Cairo. Upon arrival, our knowledgeable Egyptologist guide will accompany you to visit the breathtaking Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and the Valley Temple of the Pyramid of Chephren.
Later on, you can explore the Papyrus Institute and learn about the ancient Egyptians’ paper-making techniques. If you fancy natural papyrus gifts, this is the perfect place to acquire them. You’ll also have lunch at a local restaurant in Cairo while enjoying a stunning view of the Pyramids.
Next, you’ll visit the Egyptian Museum, where over 250,000 genuine artefacts, including the legendary Tutankhamun’s collection of treasure, gold, and jewellery, are housed. An additional fee of $25 will gain you access to the mummies’ royal hall at the National Museum of Egyptian Civilization if you’re interested.
Before being driven back to the airport to catch your flight back to Hurghada, you’ll have the opportunity to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. Our tour package includes flight tickets, transfers, entrance tickets, lunch, and shopping tours in Cairo. To make your tour enjoyable, safe, and unforgettable, feel free to ask your guide any questions you may have. We’re here to help.
Highlights on Cairo Trip from Marsa Alam by Plane
- Visit the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
- Lunch at a restaurant.
- Visit the three pyramids in Giza.
- And the Great Sphinx in the pyramid complex.
- The bazaar of Khan el-Khalili.
- Also, Saladin Citadel and Alabaster Mosque of Mohammed Ali.
The program of the Trip to Cairo & Giza
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from your hotel in a vehicle at approximately 02:00 am.
- After picking up all comers, the bus goes to the International Airport of Hurghada. It takes about 2-3 hours to get to the airport.
Schedule in Cairo
- As soon as you arrive in Cairo, your trip starts. The first stop will be the Egyptian Museum. It has about 100 exhibition halls in this museum. These halls have a unique collection consisting of about 150 thousand pieces. Your guide will show all the main exhibits in this vast museum and give you free time to take pictures.
- After visiting the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, you start the boat picnic on the Nile River as a paid option. It is an additional program; you can order it in advance through us! As soon as the boat picnic on the Nile ends, you will head to another city – Giza.
Agenda in Giza
- Your next stop during the trip from Marsa Alam will be in Giza. The first stop there will be in the restaurant. It offers an open buffet.
- Then, the group goes to the Giza Pyramid Complex, where the great pyramids and the Sphinx exist. Your guide shows them and gives you free time to take a picture.
Timetable in Old Cairo
- Before the end of this trip, you visit the beautiful old town of Cairo. You will find the country’s largest market, the Khan el-Khalili bazaar, founded in the 14th century.
- Then, you head to the Saladin Citadel to visit the Alabaster Mosque of Mohammed Ali.
Departure to Marsa Alam
- After such a program in the beautiful cities of Cairo and Giza, you head back to Cairo Airport.
- This Trip to Cairo from Marsa Alam by Plane ends at approximately 02:00 the next day.
What Does the Price of the Cairo Trip Marsa Alam Plane Include?
- Tickets for visiting temples.
- Transfer to Hurghada Airport.
- Transfer in Cairo.
- Also, transfer from Hurghada Airport back to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
What does not the Program of Cairo Trip Marsa Alam by Plane include?
- Additional excursion programs if not included in the above program.
- Also, Drinks.
ITEMS TO TAKE WITH YOU FOR THE TRIP
- Breakfast box
- Also, Passport.
Cairo Trip Marsa Alam Plane Booking Days
- Thursdays from 05:00 – 23:00.
- Also, Fridays are from 05:00 – 23:00.
Ayshna Mukherjee –
This is the private flight trip to Cairo/Giza from Marsa Alam, and you will get to see the Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx as well. Then there will be lunch served. After your lunch is completed, you will go to visit the Egyptian Museum in Cairo. At the end of the trip, you will get to have a boat trip on the Nile. This trip will be priced all-inclusive of flight tickets, transfers, entrance tickets, and lunch as well. You will be picked up at 2.AM and then you reach the airport of Hurghada in 2-3 hours. Your trip to Cairo starts with your visit to the Egyptian Museum which has 100 exhibition halls and the collection is all of 150 unique artifacts. Your dedicated guide will explain to you in detail, and then will leave you to take pictures to your heart’s content. Then after this, you can go for a boat picnic on the Nile at an extra cost. Once you are back from the boat picnic, you will come back and then head towards Giza. On reaching Giza, first, you will be having lunch at a restaurant which will be a buffet. Then you will be taken to visit the Pyramids and the Great Sphinx. You will be guided and left to take pictures in your free time. Before this trip ends, you will also be visiting the Khan el-Khalili bazaar, the country’s largest market formed in the 14th century. Then from there, your next stop will be at the Saladin Citadel to visit the Alabaster Mosque of Mohammad Ali. Then once all are done, you will be guided back to Cairo airport. So do book and enjoy!