This section provides all information needed for tourists to book trips, tours, and excursions in Marsa Alam, Egypt. Of course, it is your gate to all activities and things to do in Marsa Alam as it offers you a long list of excursions to choose from it. For your convenience, we divide this main category into six subcategories.
Subcategories of Marsa Alam Excursions
- Sightseeing & Historical tours in Marsa Alam.
- Sea excursions & trips in Marsa Alam.
- Fun & Entertainment excursions in Marsa Alam.
- Adventures & Desert safari tours in Marsa Alam.
- Also, city tours in Marsa Alam.
- Historical tours from Marsa Alam to other nearby cities are a significant sightseeing activity. It allows you to pay visits to various Egyptian sights, especially those located in the country’s south. For example, you can explore the attractions and monuments in Luxor, Cairo, Aswan, Edfu, Kom Ombo, and Alexandria. Of course, the location of Marsa Alam makes it very suitable to visit Upper Egypt.
- Meanwhile, sea trips in Marsa Alam are a goal of all tourists! You can’t miss it! Having decided to spend time at sea, you can sail to nearby islands, dive, fish, and snorkelling.
- Another primary type of excursion is a desert safari tour in Marsa Alam. We organise various excursion programs on camels, buggies, quad bikes, and jeeps in the desert.
- The list of excursions is so extensive that it allows you to choose entertainment excursions in Marsa Alam – excursions to water parks, dolphinariums, and aquariums.
- The hotels in Marsa Alam have sports halls, spas, and wellness centres. Only in these hotels prices for this type of service are high. Fortunately, other places at a higher level and affordable prices present the same services in Marsa Alam. There, we organise our wellness excursions.
- Usually, on the first day of stay with tourists, there is a desire to know the city. Undoubtedly, city tours of Marsa Alam realise such a desire.
For sure, all these “things to do in Marsa Alam” will add unforgettable impressions to your visit to the Red Sea Governorate.
Please, note that under this main category, “Tours in Marsa Alam”, you can book and do the same activities in Al-Quseir city.