Showing all 6 results
Marsa Mubarak Boat Trip Marsa AlamSale! £0.00 – £45.00 "inc. Vat"You will have a picnic through the Red Sea on the sea trip to Marsa Mubarak from Marsa Alam. Somewhere, you will do two stops in the open sea for swimming and snorkelling with masks and flippers. Within these two stops, you will lunch on the boat. The trip price includes transfers, snorkelling equipment and lunch.Select options
Quad Biking Trip Marsa AlamSale! £50.00 – £75.00 "inc. Vat"Enjoy Quad Biking in the fascinating desert of Marsa Alam! The trip allows you to get familiar with desert nature in Egypt and meet with the Bedouins! On this desert safari trip for Quad biking for three hours in Marsa Alam, you can enjoy quad biking for a long distance and camel riding, too! You will experience biking between the mountains of Marsa Alam with an extraordinary chance to see the Bedouin life. Feel the inspiration of driving between the mountains of Marsa Alam! Also, recharge your energy whilst enjoying the stunning views of the desert! The trip price includes transfers and drinking a cup of tea.Select options
Cairo Trip Marsa Alam by PlaneSale! £210.00 – £375.00 "inc. Vat"On the private flight trip to Cairo/Giza from Marsa Alam, you will see the three great pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx. Then, you will have lunch. Following lunch, you will visit the Egyptian Museum in Cairo. You can make a boat picnic across the Nile river by the end of the excursion program. The trip price includes flight tickets, transfers, entrance tickets and lunch.Select options
Dolphin Bay Sataya Trip Marsa AlamSale! £0.00 – £65.00 "inc. Vat"On the sea trip to Dolphin-Bay Sataya from Marsa-Alam, you can swim with dolphins in the open sea and see the beautiful coral reefs and fish. The trip will combine a sea picnic, two snorkelling stops and onboard lunch. The trip price will include lunch and soft drinks.Select options
Hamata Diving Trip from Marsa AlamSale! "inc. Vat"On the sea trip scuba diving in Hamata, you make two scuba dives on coral reefs in beautiful sea areas. Also, you can swim and snorkel with masks and flippers during the trip. The trip price will include diving equipment, delicious lunch and soft drinks.Select options
Hamata Islands Trip from Marsa AlamSale! £0.00 – £28.00 "inc. Vat"Embrace Egypt's tropical side with this snorkelling tour. While exploring the protected Hamata National Park, you'll stop at multiple tropical islands to see birds and sea life flourishing in the natural reserve. Jump on the boat and travel across the stunning lagoons and reefs surrounding Qulan Islands. All equipment is supplied, including snorkelling gear, a guide and a life jacket - ensuring you are safe and comfortable.Select options
Showing all 6 results
This section provides all information needed for tourists to book trips, tours, and excursions in Marsa Alam, Egypt. Of course, it is your gate to all activities and things to do in Marsa Alam as it offers you a long list of excursions to choose from it. For your convenience, we divide this main category into six subcategories.
Subcategories of Marsa Alam Excursions
- Sightseeing & Historical tours in Marsa Alam.
- Sea excursions & trips in Marsa Alam.
- Fun & Entertainment excursions in Marsa Alam.
- Adventures & Desert safari tours in Marsa Alam.
- Also, make city tours in Marsa Alam.
- Historical tours from Marsa Alam to other nearby cities are a significant sightseeing activity. It allows you to pay visits to various Egyptian sights, especially those located in the country’s south. For example, you can explore the attractions and monuments in Luxor, Cairo, Aswan, Edfu, Kom Ombo, and Alexandria. Of course, the location of Marsa Alam makes it very suitable to visit Upper Egypt.
- Meanwhile, sea trips in Marsa Alam are a goal of all tourists! You cannot miss it! Having decided to spend time at sea, you can sail to nearby islands, dive, fish, and snorkelling.
- Another primary type of excursion is a desert safari tour in Marsa Alam. We organise various excursion programs on camels, buggies, quad bikes, and jeeps in the desert.
- The list of excursions is so extensive that it allows you to choose entertainment excursions in Marsa Alam – excursions to water parks, dolphinariums, and aquariums.
- The hotels in Marsa Alam have sports halls, spas, and wellness centres. Only in these hotels prices for this type of service are high. Fortunately, at a higher level and affordable prices, other places present the same services in Marsa Alam. There, we organise our wellness excursions.
- Usually, on the first day of stay with tourists, there is a desire to know the city. Undoubtedly, city tours of Marsa Alam realise such a desire.
For sure, all these “things to do in Marsa Alam” will add unforgettable impressions to your visit to the Red Sea Governorate.
Please, note that under this main category, “Tours in Marsa Alam“, you can book and do the same activities in Al-Quseir city.