Dolphin House Trip from Sahl Hasheesh is a favourite sea trip to Dolphin House in Hurghada, Egypt! We recommend the trip because it allows tourists to have a good time at the sea swimming with dolphins. Also, it will enable us to see the beautiful coral reefs and various fishes.
You will have a unique opportunity to snorkel and swim with the lovely mammal creatures – dolphins during this boat trip. Additionally, you will enjoy a sea picnic across the Red Sea.
Highlights on Dolphin House Excursion from Sahl Hasheesh
- Swim with the dolphins in the open sea.
- Snorkel in the open sea.
- Lunch on board the boat.
- Also, Banana and Sofa rides.
Itinerary of the Dolphin House Snorkeling Trip
- First, the Landious Travel representative will pick you up in an air-conditioned vehicle from your hotel in Sahl Hasheesh at approximately 08:00 a.m.
- Secondly, the bus goes directly to the port after picking up all comers. The way to this port will take approximately 10 minutes.
- In that port, you’ll find your boat. It’s a big and chic one! This boat has two floors. As soon as you get into the ship, it is necessary to take off footwear. Then, you can rise on the second floor for tanning in the upper sun deck.
Sea Picnic & Sunbathing
- The boat will sail across the Red Sea as soon as the group gathers. It will head to Dolphin Bay, towards El Gouna. You will enjoy a unique sea picnic, watching the Red Sea region’s natural landscapes and gazing at the blue waters and clear skies. Of course, you can enjoy a sunbath under the warm sun rays.
Snorkelling & Swimming with Dolphins Stop
- This lovely trip to Dolphin Bay starts with a unique experience! Your first stop will be in the open sea to discover the underwater world. There, you have a chance to swim with dolphins, too.
- Then, you will have a stop at another place to go snorkelling with masks and flippers.
- Following this stop, the group will gather on the first floor for lunch. During lunch, the buffet will be open.
- Finally, you do some amusements by riding bananas and sofa water toys.
- Finally, after such a fantastic snorkelling trip and swimming with dolphins, your boat will leave back to the port. Once again, we will escort you to your hotel.
- This Excursion to Dolphin House from Sahl Hasheesh ends at approximately 16:30.
What Does the Price of Dolphin House Trip Sahl Hasheesh Include?
- Snorkelling equipment.
- Food & soft drinks.
- Also, Transfer to the port and back to the hotel.
What does not the Program of Dolphin House Excursion Sahl Hasheesh include?
- Entrance Fee ( 5 USD Dollars per person)
- Video DVD.
- Also, the Photo CD.
Items to take for the Snorkelling Trip to the Dolphin House from Sahl Hasheesh
- Also, Sunscreen.
Dolphin House Excursion Sahl Hasheesh Booking Days
- Daily from 08:00 – 16:00.
Information about Dolphin House Hurghada
Dolphin House in Hurghada
Dolphin House is a sea area located along the Red Sea coast between Hurghada and El Gouna. In this sea area, there is a large number of dolphins. It is the most beautiful place in Hurghada to enjoy marine life. In particular, tourists can swim with dolphins in their natural environment – Dolphin Bay. This experience is one of the best marine experiences that you can do in Hurghada!
Services Presented during the Dolphin House snorkelling Boat Trip Sahl Hasheesh
- Transport: Landious Travel uses an air-conditioned limousine/minibus to service you. A professional driver will escort you to the port and your hotel.
- Guiding: A professional English tour leader will pick you up from your hotels and accompany you to the port.
- Boat facilities: Our boats are new three-floor ones. We equip these boats with a dining salon, water colder, kitchen, and two toilets. Also, we provide life jackets, snorkelling equipment, and two trolling reels on the first floor. Meanwhile, the sun deck floor has comfortable sunbeds and a tent.
- Team and staff: You will have a friendly and professional crew on the boat. Our instructors and trainers will guide you during the trip.
- Food: We serve a delicious onboard lunch with different dishes.