It is a favourite sea trip on a semi-submarine in Hurghada, Egypt! We recommend the trip because it allows tourists of any age to have a good time at the sea watching coral reefs and plenty of fish. And also, it lets you enjoy a sea picnic through the Red Sea. It will be cheerful to have a view over the Giftun islands during this trip! ONLINE BOOKING SEMI SUBMARINE TRIP HURGHADA AND BEST PRICE!
Highlights on Semi Submarine Trip Hurghada
- Sea picnic across the Red Sea.
- Watching the underwater world on board semi-submarine.
- Also, Snorkelling in the open sea with masks and flippers.
Program of the semi-submarine Excursion
- Landious Travel representative picks you up from your hotel, in Hurghada, at approximately 10:00 am.
- After taking all comers, the bus goes to the port. The way to the port takes approximately 20 minutes.
- At the beginning of the excursion program, you will have a sea picnic by the Red Sea.
- Then, you will step down to the bottom floor of the semi-submarine. There, you can have a seat and watch fish and coral reefs for about 45 minutes.
- Further, the semi-submarine will stop on the open sea. Thus, you will be able to swim in the open sea for about 45 minutes.
- On your way back to the port, you will have the chance to see coral reefs and fish, too.
- Finally, we will escort you back to your hotels.
- This Sea trip on semi-submarine in Hurghada ends at approximately 13:00.
What does the Price of Semi Submarine Trip Hurghada Include?
- Masks and flippers.
- Also, Transfer to the port and back to the hotel.
What does not the Program of Semi Submarine Trip Hurghada include?
- Video DVD.
- Also, the Photo CD.
What to take with you for the tour?
- Also, Sunscreen.
Semi Submarine Trip Hurghada Booking Days
- Daily from 010:00 – 14:00.
Services Presented during the Semi Submarine Trip Hurghada
- Transport: Landious Travel uses air-conditioned limousine/minibus. A professional driver will escort you to the port, and back to your hotels.
- Guiding: a professional English tour leader will pick you up from your hotels and accompany you to the port
- Boat Facilities: our boats are new three-floors ones. These boats have many facilities: a dining salon, water-colder, a kitchen, two toilets, life jackets. Also, we provide snorkelling equipment, two trolling reels, on the first floor. Meanwhile, the sun-deck floor has comfortable sunbeds and a tent.
- Team and staff: you will have a friendly and professional crew on the boat. Our instructors and trainers will guide you during the trip.
- Snorkelling Equipment: you can use life jackets and snorkelling equipment for no extra charge.