Semi-Submarine Trip Hurghada is a favourite sea trip on a semi-submarine in Hurghada, Egypt!, We recommend the trip because it allows tourists of any age to have a good time at sea watching coral reefs and plenty of fish. And also it lets you enjoy a sea picnic through the Red Sea. Viewing the Giftun islands – one of the Red Sea islands will be cheerful!
Highlights on Semi-Submarine Trip Hurghada
- Sea picnic across the Red Sea.
- Watch the underwater world on board a semi-submarine.
- Also, Snorkel in the open sea with masks and flippers.
Program of the semi-submarine Excursion
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada at approximately 10:00 am.
- After taking all comers, the bus goes to the port. The way to the port takes approximately 20 minutes.
- At the beginning of the excursion program, you will have a sea picnic by the Red Sea.
- Then, you will step down to the bottom floor of the semi-submarine. You can watch fish and coral reefs for about 45 minutes.
- Further, the semi-submarine will stop on the open sea. Thus, you can swim in the open ocean for about 45 minutes.
- On your way back to the port, you will also have the chance to see coral reefs and fish.
- Finally, we will escort you back to your hotel.
- This Sea trip on a semi-submarine in Hurghada ends at approximately 13:00.
What does the Price of Semi Submarine Trip Hurghada Include?
- Entrance Fee
- Masks and flippers.
- Also, Transfer to the port and back to the hotel.
What does not the Program of Semi Submarine Hurghada include?
- Video DVD.
- Also, the Photo CD.
What to take with you for the tour?
- Also, Sunscreen.
- Daily from 010:00 – 14:00.
Services Presented during the Semi-Submarine Trip Hurghada
- Transport: Landious Travel uses air-conditioned limousines/minibuses. A professional driver will escort you to the port and your hotel.
- Guiding: a professional English tour leader will pick you up from your hotels and accompany you to the port.
- Boat Facilities: our boats are new three-floor ones. These boats have many facilities: a dining salon, water colder, a kitchen, toilets, and life jackets. Also, we provide snorkelling equipment on the first floor. Meanwhile, the sun-deck floor has comfortable sunbeds and a tent.
- Team and staff: you will have a friendly and professional crew on the boat. Our instructors and trainers will guide you during the trip.
- Snorkelling Equipment: you can use life jackets and snorkelling equipment for no extra charge.
What is a Semi Submarine?
A semi-submarine (semi-sub) is a surface vessel that is not capable of diving but has accommodation space below the waterline featuring underwater windows. Semi-submarines are trendy marine craft that enables guests to see the ocean from underneath the water from a diver’s perspective whilst seated in the concave of the purpose-built submarine.
Ayshna Mukherjee –
This is one of the spectacular sea trips as sitting in the boat you can get to observe the underwater sea life. This tour allows you to see the magnificent riot of colorful corals and also different colors of fish. The boat remains floating on the surface, while its bottom portion becomes a semi-submarine and goes underwater to a depth of about 4-5 meters. The sitting arrangement is so done as to let you view the outer sea underworld unseen wonders. It is equipped with large half-meter panoramic windows which make the view entirely life-like. Gives you the feeling that if you want you can just touch all that is floating down there. Post that you come upon the surface and can go snorkeling and swimming as well putting on your masks and flippers. For this trip, you are picked up from your hotel at around 10 AM and reach port within twenty minutes. At the beginning of the trip, you will be having a sea picnic. Then having pleased your appetite, you will get down to the bottom floor of the semi-submarine. There you need to go quickly as you need to reserve your seat for the next 45 minutes. Must say! Seeing is believing! I don’t want to spoil the fun by describing the same. Book this trip, come and see and enjoy for yourself. Post this you will be able to swim in the open sea for 45 minutes. While returning you will be able to see the coral reefs as well once again. This trip will end by 1 PM
and then we will be escorted back to our hotels.