We recommend the trip because it allows tourists to fish in the sea while avoiding the mass. They also see the beautiful coral reefs and various fish and enjoy a picnic through the Red Sea. Indeed, it is one of the most popular Hurghada excursions!
Experience an exciting boat trip from Hurghada. You can fish in the open sea at three different locations in the Red Sea. You have three stops to fish in the open ocean. If you catch an eatable fish, our cook will prepare it right on the boat! If you’re not ready for fishing, sunbathe on the deck.
Tuna, sailfish and grouper are just a few fish that an angler can call his own with some luck.
Highlights on Elite Fishing Trip Hurghada
- Fishing in the open sea.
- Also, Lunch on board the boat.
Program of Fish Catching Adventure
- Landious Travel will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada at approximately 08:00 a.m.
- After picking up all comers, the bus will head to the port. The way to the pier takes about 20 minutes.
- You’ll find your boat in the port. It’s a big and chic boat and consists of two floors. When you enter the ship, taking off your shoes and getting ready for trolling fishing will be preferable. Catching a fish by trolling takes place while the boat sails on the sea. For this reason, we provide our boat with two trolling rods at the back.
- The boat sails over the Red Sea as soon as the group gathers. Then, somewhere in the open sea, it will give anchor to let you fish right from its board. By then, everyone will be able to go fishing.
- Following this stop, the group will gather on the first floor for Lunch. During lunchtime, the buffet will be open.
- Later, you will retry catching fish somewhere else.
- Finally, we escort you back to your hotels after an exciting fishing experience in the Red Sea.
- This Elite Fishing Trip Hurghada ends at approximately 16:30.
What does the Price of the Hurghada Fishing Trip include?
- Fishing equipment.
- Snorkelling equipment.
- Also, Transfer to the port and back to the hotel.
What does the Program of Fishing Trip Hurghada not include?
- Entrance Fee (5 USD Dollars per person)
- Video DVD.
- Also, the Photo CD.
Items to take with you for the trip
- Also, Sunscreen.
Booking Days of Elite Fishing Trip Hurghada
- Daily from 08:00 – 17:00.
Services Presented during the Elite Fishing Trip Hurghada
- Transport: Landious Travel uses air-conditioned limousines/minibuses as a means of transportation. Besides, a professional driver will escort you to the port and back to your hotel.
- Guiding: a professional English tour leader will pick you up from your hotels and accompany you to the port.
- Boat facilities: our boats are new three-floor ones. These boats have a dining salon, water colder, a kitchen, and two toilets. Also, we equip them with life jackets, snorkelling equipment, and two trolling reels on the first floor. Meanwhile, the sun deck floor has comfortable sunbeds and a tent.
- Team and staff: you will have a friendly and professional crew on the boat. Our instructors and trainers will guide you during the trip.
- Food: we offer a delicious onboard boat lunch with different dishes.
Fishing Trip in Hurghada:
- The Red Sea, however, has a lot more in store. For professional anglers, Hurghada is one of the dream fishing destinations.
- The numerous, massive coral reefs near the coast are home to many large fish species. In addition to the tuna already mentioned, these include perches, bonitos and even sharks in the south of the Red Sea. An angler gets his money’s worth here.
- You don’t have much fishing experience yet? No problem. Of course, our experienced Egyptian fishermen will be happy to help and advise you on board. If you are interested in fishing but enjoy the variety of fish and love the sea, this is the place for you.
- Accompanying persons who do not want to fish themselves can sunbathe on the deck of the ship or go snorkelling, of course; the nearby reefs are ideal for this. If you can catch an eatable fish, the experienced cooks on board will be happy to prepare the fish directly.
- So you can look forward to an exciting excursion with three different fishing stops and an excellent freshly prepared meal that you won’t get in any restaurant in Hurghada.