It is a beautiful Excursion to Petra from Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt! We recommend the excursion because it allows tourists to see the most impressive sights in Petra, built during different eras, and learn more about the history of Jordan. It is one of the best history & culture trips in Sharm El-Sheikh to the lost city – Petra! ONLINE BOOKING PETRA EXCURSION SHARM EL SHEIKH AND THE BEST PRICE!
Highlights on Petra Excursion from Sharm El Sheikh
- Walk through the canyon of Siq.
- Discover Al Khazneh, or the Great Treasury of the Pharaoh.
- Also, explore the Roman Theater and the Royal tombs.
- Additionally, See Al Habis Fort.
Program of Trip to Petra
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from your hotel, in Sharm El Sheikh, at approximately 02:00 am.
- After picking up all comers, the minibus leaves for Nuweiba marine passing the city of Dahab. If we have some guests in this place, our bus will get to Dahab to pick them up. Worth noting, the towns of Dahab and Nuweiba lie north of Sharm El-Sheikh, on the coast of the Red Sea. From the centre of Sharm El-Sheikh to Nuweiba marine, the way takes about 3 hours.
- Accordingly, you sail onboard a ferry boat to Jordan. In Jordan, you will start a drive to the famous city of Petra.
Program in Petra
- As soon as you arrive at Petra, you start your trip with a walk through the canyon of Siq. This canyon is one kilometre of beautiful sandstone formations. It is a marvellous masterpiece carved in the facade of a sandstone mountain! Amazingly, it leads you to the Treasury of the Pharaoh or Al Khazneh! It stands in the heart of the desert with such an impressive view!
- After visiting Al Khazneh, you will enjoy exploring the Roman theatre and the Royal tombs. These attractions date back to the Byzantine era.
- Then comes the next stop. It will be in the restaurant. Lunch comes after the visit to these interesting historical monuments. It will be in one of the best restaurants in Petra.
- Of course, you will continue your trip to Petra, visiting Al Habis Fort. This Fort lies on top of a hill and dates back to the twelfth century. Cheerfully, the breathtaking panoramic view of deep gullies and coloured rock formations leaves such lovely impressions in your soul.
Departure to Sharm El Sheikh
- Finally, our bus departs after such a program in the beautiful city of Petra to the port of Aqaba.
- This Excursion to Petra from Sharm El Sheikh ends at approximately 23:00 the next day.
What does the Price of Petra Excursion Sharm El Sheikh Include?
- Tickets for visiting temples.
- Also, all transfers to Petra in Jordan and back to the hotel.
What does not the Program of Petra Sharm El Sheikh include?
- Additional Excursion programs if not included in the above program.
- Also, Drinks in the restaurant.
What to take with you for the trip to Petra?
- Breakfast box.
- Also, Clothes for the season.
Petra Excursion Sharm El Sheikh Booking Days
- Tuesdays from 02:00 – 22:00 the next day.
- Also, Fridays from 02:00 – 22:00 the next day.