Mega Safari Excursion Sharm El Sheikh is the most active safari adventure on quad bikes in Sharm El-Sheikh, South Sinai Governorate, Egypt! We recommend the trip because it allows tourists to drive 50 km on quad bikes. Also, the trip lets you see the desert and get to know the Bedouin culture. Essentially, this adventurous trip has an intensive program. It is why we call it the Mega Safari! Indeed, it is one of the best excursions in Sharm El-sheikh!
Highlights on Mega Safari Excursion in Sharm El Sheikh
- Ride quad bikes for 50 km across the desert.
- Then, camel rides in the desert.
- After that, visit the Bedouin village.
- Also, have time for a bedouin dinner.
Program of Mega-Safari trip
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from the Sharm el-Sheikh hotel at approximately 01:00 pm.
- After picking up all comers, the minibus/jeep will head to the desert, with a base of quad bikes. The road to the station takes 20 minutes.
- Firstly, you will need to get ready to put on your sunglasses and wind up a scarf on your head.
- After that, there is a briefing and training for a bit of time.
- Then, drive 25 km in the desert to the Bedouin village.
- As soon as you arrive in the Bedouin village, you will ride a camel. Then, you can take pictures with Bedouins.
- Accordingly, your guide will accompany you to the Bedouin village. Also, our guide will give you a piece of information about Beduins and their traditions.
- While in the Bedouin tent, you will have a traditional dinner.
- You will get ready to drive 25 km back to the base after dinner.
- Finally, we will escort you back to your hotel.
- This Mega Safari Trip in Sharm El Sheikh ends at approximately 08:00 pm.
What does the Price of Mega Safari Excursion Sharm El Sheikh include?
- Also, transfer to the desert and back to the hotel.
What does not the Program of Mega Safari Excursion Sharm El Sheikh include?
- Video DVD.
- Also, the photo CD.
Items to take with you for the trip
- Also, sunglasses.
Mega Safari Trip Sharm El Sheikh Booking Days
- Daily from 15:00 – 20:00.