ONLINE BOOKING PETRA TRIP FROM DAHAB AND BEST PRICE! It is a beautiful sightseeing tour to Petra from Dahab, Egypt! We recommend this excursion for it allows tourists to see the most impressive sights in Petra, Jordan! And, of course, it provides a portion of the history of this place. Indeed, it is one of the best history & culture trips you can do in Dahab! Don’t miss discovering the lost city of Petra! We give our recommendation for doing such a fantastic experience.
Highlights on the Trip to Petra from Dahab
- Walk through the canyon of Siq.
- Visit Al Khazneh or the Great Treasury of the Pharaoh.
- Then, Visit Roman Theater and Royal tombs.
- Additionally, Visit Al Habis Fort.
Program of Tour to Petra in Jordan
- Start time & Pick-Up. Landious Travel representative will pick you up from your hotel in Dahab at approximately 02:00 A.M.
- Destination. And then, the minibus leaves for Nuweiba marine after picking up all comers. Of course, your bus passes the city of Dahab on your way to the port of Nuweiba. It takes approximately 3 hours to arrive at the port in Nuweiba. By the way, the cities of Dahab and Nuweiba stretch along the Red Sea coast to the north of Sharm El-Sheikh.
- Ferry Trip. Then, you sail onboard a ferry boat to Jordan.
Program in Jordan
- Petra Visit. As soon as you are in Jordan, you head to the famous city of Petra to start your trip to this place.
- Canyon Walk. Once you arrive at Petra, you will begin your trip with a walk through the canyon of Siq. This canyon is one kilometre long and has beautiful sandstone formations. Also, it is a marvellous masterpiece that shapes the facade of a sandstone mountain!
- Treasury of Pharaoh. Astonishingly, the Siq canyon leads you to the Treasury of the Pharaoh – Al Khazneh! The Treasury stands in the heart of the desert in such an impressive view! After that, you visit Al Khazneh.
- Roman Theater Visit. When the visit to Al Khazneh finishes, you will explore the Roman theatre and the royal tombs. These tombs date back to the Byzantine era.
- Lunch. Later, you head to the restaurant. Of course, lunch comes after the visit to these interesting historical monuments. This lunch meal will be in one of the best restaurants in Petra.
- Al Habis Fort. Of course, you continue your trip in Petra, visiting Al Habis Fort. This Fort stands on top of a hill. Indeed, the breathtaking panoramic view of deep gullies and coloured rock formations leaves such lovely impressions on your soul! Also, it dates back to the twelfth century.
- Departure. Finally, our bus departs back after such a program in the beautiful city of Petra to the port of Aqaba.
- End Time. This “Trip to Petra from Dahab” ends at approximately 23:00 the next day.
What does the price of the Petra Excursion from Dahab include?
- Tickets for visiting temples.
- Also, the price includes all transfers to Petra in Jordan and back to the hotel.
What doesn’t the Program of Petra Trip from Dahab include?
- Additional Excursion programs if not included in the previously-mentioned program.
- Also, drinks in the restaurant are for an extra charge.
What to take with you for the trip to Petra?
- Breakfast box.
- Also, bring with you clothes for the season.
Petra Trip from Dahab Booking Days
- Tuesdays from 02:00 – 22:00 the next day.
- Also, Fridays from 02:00 – 22:00 the next day.