Hamata Islands Trip from Marsa Alam is amazing! The Qulan Islands, also known as the Egyptian Maldives, are also named Hamata Islands. A paradise without equal, since they are not so much overflowed by tourism. Discover the beauties of the sea and the breathtaking scenery of nature with us—a true paradise best suited for snorkelling beginners and families with children.
Highlights on the Trip to Hamata Islands from Marsa Alam
- Swim around Hamata Islands.
- Snorkel in three spots in the open sea.
- Also, enjoy lunch on the boat.
Program of the Snorkeling Excursion to Hamata Islands
- Landious Travel representative picks up from the hotel, in Marsa Alam, at approximately 07:00 AM.
- After picking up all comers, the bus goes to the Hamata port. The way to this port takes approximately one hour.
- Once you arrive at the port, you will find your boat. It will be a significant and chic boat! This Cruise boat has two floors. It will be preferable to take off your footwear when you get into the boat. Furthermore, you can rise on the second floor to tanning in the upper sun deck.
- The boat moves on through the Red Sea as soon as the group gathers. It will sail on the Red Sea for one hour towards the Hamata Islands of Siyul, Showarit and Um El Sheikh. These islands in the so-called Qulaan archipelago are fringed by breathtaking beautiful coral formations and are home to amazing sea life, including dugongs, dolphins, rays, clownfishes and sea turtles. Their sandy beaches gave rise to the sobriquet ‘Egyptian Maldives’.
- Once the boat arrives, you can stroll through those white and sandy beaches, observe rare birds on the islands, and enjoy the exciting marine life in the lagoons. The Qulaan archipelago is part of the Wadi El Gamal National Park. The islands here have turned into a bird-watching sanctuary with large colonies of inhabitants. You will enjoy a fantastic day out with lunch included on board our comfortable boat.
- Following this stop, the group will gather on the first floor for lunch. During lunch, the buffet will be open.
- Next, you will have a stop at another place to go snorkelling with masks and flippers.
- Finally, our boat heads back to the port. Once again, we will escort you back to your hotels in Marsa Alam.
- This Sea trip to Hamata Islands from Marsa Alam ends at approximately 04:30 PM.
What does the Price of the Hamata Islands Trip from Marsa Alam include?
- Snorkelling equipment.
- Food & drinks.
- Also, Transfer to the port and back to the hotel.
What does not the Program of the Hamata Islands Trip from Marsa Alam include?
- Video DVD.
- Also, the Photo CD.
What to take with you for the Excursion to Hamata Islands?
- Also, Sunscreen.
Booking Days of Hamata Islands Trip from Marsa Alam
- Daily from 08:00-17:00.
Presented Services during the Sea trip to Hamata Islands from Marsa Alam.
Transport: Landious Travel utilises an air-conditioned limousine/minibus to service you. A professional driver will escort you to the port and back to your hotel.
Guiding: a professional English tour leader will pick you up from your hotels. Then, our guides will accompany you to the port.
Boat facilities: our boats are new three-floors ones. These boats have many facilities: a dining salon, water colder, a kitchen, and two toilets. Also, we provide life jackets, snorkelling equipment and two trolling reels on the first floor. Meanwhile, the sun-deck floor has comfortable sunbeds and a tent.
Team and staff: you will have a friendly and professional crew on the boat. Our instructors and trainers will guide you during the trip.
Food: we serve a delicious lunch on board the boat, with different dishes.