Orange Bay by Speedboat Safaga is a private sea trip by speedboat to Orange Bay in Hurghada, Egypt! We recommend the trip because it allows tourists to have a good time on the sea islands! It will enable you to see beautiful coral reefs and a variety of fish. Furthermore, you will enjoy a boat picnic through the Red Sea and locate yourself at Orange Bay on Grand Giftun Island, with more services on the beach. Worthy, the island is near the coast of Hurghada!
Highlights on Private Speedboat to Orange Bay in Safaga
- Swimming in the open sea from the speedboat.
- Snorkelling with masks and flippers in the open sea.
- Also, Landing at the Orange Bay beach on Giftun Island.
Program of the Speedboat Trip to the Orange Bay Island
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from the Safaga hotels at approximately 08:00 am.
- After picking up all comers, the bus goes to the port. The way to the port takes approximately 40 minutes.
- You will find your speedboat when you arrive at that port. It is a chic one! This speedboat has comfortable seats and a refrigerator. As soon as you enter the speedboat, you can prepare for a fabulous picnic across the Red Sea.
- Then, the speedboat moves through the Red Sea towards a beautiful coral reef spot. Of course, you can swim and snorkel with masks and flippers. After that, you will make a stop at this beautiful sport.
- We will take you on the speedboat to it. Your next stop will be on the dreamlike Orange Bay at Giftun Island. After that, your guide will give you a glimpse of the possibilities on the beach – toilets, tents, and sunbeds.
- On the island, you will be spending three hours. You will have enough time to swim and get tanned during this time.
- Finally, we will escort you back to your hotel.
- This Private Speed boat to Orange Bay in Safaga ends at approximately 13:00.
What does the Price of a Speedboat to Orange Bay from Safaga include?
- Private speed boat.
- Snorkelling equipment (Masks and flippers).
- Drinks & Fresh fruits on the speedboat.
- All the facilities on the island (tent, sunbed, and toilet).
- Also, Transfer to the port and back to the hotel.
What does not the Program of Orange Bay by Speedboat from Safaga include?
- Food on the islands.
- Drinks on the islands.
- Video DVD.
- Also, the Photo CD.
Here’s a list of items to bring with you for the trip
- Also, Sunscreen.
Booking Days of Orange Bay by Speedboat from Safaga
- Daily from 08:00-13:00.
USEFUL GESTURES ABOUT SPEEDBOAT FACILITIES
All our speed boats have a JBL sound system, freshwater shower, Bimini top, Sun deck, Icebox, electric sockets, and ladder. On the other hand, speedboats vary according to engine power and seat capacity. The following list indicates these variations:
- 140 HP with four seats.
- 140 HP with six seats.
- 200 HP with six seats.
- 250 HP with eight seats. This one comes with a toilet.
- Also, 500 HP with eight seats.
There are no reviews yet.