Sindbad Submarine Tour from Sahl Hasheesh is an underwater sea trip on the submarine “Sindbad” in Hurghada, Egypt! It is incredible to experience this feeling and get into such a submarine! We recommend the journey as it is the only option onboard a submarine in the Red Sea.
Experience the wonder of the deep sea with Sindbad Submarines, a rare opportunity few are privileged to encounter. You’ll be transported to the heart of the Red Sea and guided to descend 25 meters below the surface, where you’ll discover a hidden world of breathtaking beauty. As you journey through 500 meters of vibrant coral reef, you’ll witness the vast array of marine life surrounding you, a truly mesmerizing sight.
Our 44-passenger seats offer personal round viewing windows, providing an unparalleled glimpse into this underwater paradise. Your comfort and safety are our top priorities, with air-conditioned submarines ensuring you can enjoy every moment of this once-in-a-lifetime experience. We take care of all your transportation needs, including land-sea transfers, making your journey seamless from start to finish. Join us for an unforgettable adventure that will leave you with lasting memories.
Sindbad Submarine Tour
The underwater world of the Red Sea is a habitat for many multi-coloured fish and other aquatic wildlife, all supported by an extensive coral reef in Egypt’s coastal waters. Equipped with camera-friendly panoramic windows, the underwater craft will descend to a depth of about 22 meters and then take you on a 30-minute trip around the Red Sea’s magical aquatic universe, offering you amazing views of the reef’s many flamboyant inhabitants.
This leisurely half-day tour now gives you a chance to spend some time off the ship and take a closer look at this fascinating world yet stay bone-dry at the same time. An approximately 30-minute coach ride will take you to the beautiful Sindbad Resort Hotel in Hurghada. From there, an approx 20-minute sea leg by motorboat will bring you to the submarine platform, where you will be briefed before boarding the vessel.
Indeed, it will be a unique opportunity to see beautiful coral reefs and various fish onboard a submarine! Besides, that trip will allow for a short boat picnic over the Red Sea. This picnic will go near the stunning area near Giftun Island.
Highlights on Submarine Excursion Sahl Hasheesh
- Sea picnic by the Red Sea.
- Also, explore the underwater world on board the Sindbad submarine.
Program of Sindbad Submarine Trip
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from your hotel in Sahl Hasheesh at approximately 10:00 a.m.
- After picking up all comers, the bus will direct to the port. The way to this port will take approximately 20 minutes.
- At the beginning of the program, you will enjoy a sea picnic through the Red Sea. This sea picnic will be onboard a boat.
- The same boat will sail to a floating stage. Accordingly, it will carry you to the submarine. Then, you will change places, and then you will occupy a seat onboard the submarine.
- After that, the submarine will start to sink to 25 meters. As a result, it will let you see colourful fish and coral reefs at this depth. Watching the underwater world on board that submarine takes you a whole hour.
- Lastly, you will again change places and sit on the boat heading to the port.
- Finally, after such a lovely adventure, we will escort you back to your hotels.
- This sea excursion on a Submarine in Hurghada ends at approximately 14:00.
What Does the Price of Underwater Excursion Sahl Hasheesh Include?
- Transfer to the port and back to the hotel.
What does the Submarine Trip Sahl Hasheesh include?
- Video DVD.
- Also, the Photo CD.
Items to take with you for the tour
Booking Days of Submarine Trip Sahl Hasheesh
- Daily from 10:00 – 12:00.
- Also, daily from 14:00 – 16:00.
Services Presented during the Submarine Tours Sahl Hasheesh
- Transport: Landious Travel uses air-conditioned limousines/minibuses. A professional driver will escort you to the port and your hotel.
- Guiding: A professional English tour leader will pick you up from your hotels and accompany you to the port.
- Team and stuff: You will have a friendly and professional crew on the boat. Our instructors and trainers will guide you during the trip.